Answered Best fat burner 2019

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, long time not posting. I am looking fo a solid advice on a fat burner, I live in Argentina now so access to EC stack or the likes it is almost imposible. Over the years I have taken the good old Alphamine, Norcodrene, Ignit3 (the old formula), etc. However I notice that many companies change their formulas after a while and make them more acceptable for the public in general however less stim and less effective.

With this in mind: what is the equivalent today of the Alphamines, Norcodrenes, Ignit3, Oxylites, etc. Or which fat burner would you recommend today? I have tried Instant Knock Out but felt nothing at all!

Thanks as usual guys

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate by RXS. However calling it just a burner is a huge injustice. It's an amazing supplement period. Can use for a pre-workout, focus/mood, appetite control etc. as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red sky by Choas and Pain
Best I ever used in appetite suppression and smooth energy. Start with only one pill a day and work your way up.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need to try red sky with cannibal claw, those are 2 on my must try list

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much guys. I am trying to see what I can find here in Argentina. Does any of the reps of those products ship to Argentina?

If not, what is your opinion of fat burners such as Hellfire, Blackmamba, Lipodrene, etc. Has anyone tried them?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipping may be expensive. But I’ve seen fat burners regularly available in China and Mexico. No shopping malls nearby have some similar products? You can always add caffeine as needed

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much guys. I am trying to see what I can find here in Argentina. Does any of the reps of those products ship to Argentina?

If not, what is your opinion of fat burners such as Hellfire, Blackmamba, Lipodrene, etc. Has anyone tried them?
Lipodrene works well but can be overstimulating for some. I’ve used the Reg formula with and without 1,3 D and didn’t see a huge diff. I have the Elite on the way now to gauge a difference in feels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, long time not posting. I am looking fo a solid advice on a fat burner, I live in Argentina now so access to EC stack or the likes it is almost imposible. Over the years I have taken the good old Alphamine, Norcodrene, Ignit3 (the old formula), etc. However I notice that many companies change their formulas after a while and make them more acceptable for the public in general however less stim and less effective.

With this in mind: what is the equivalent today of the Alphamines, Norcodrenes, Ignit3, Oxylites, etc. Or which fat burner would you recommend today? I have tried Instant Knock Out but felt nothing at all!

Thanks as usual guys
I don't know about less effective, but less stim is becoming a reality-unfortunately.

as far as non-stim, Invictus/vii-kt is a effective combo...several guys are logging it now in supplement logs section.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks as usual guys
I don't know about less effective, but less stim is becoming a reality-unfortunately.

as far as non-stim, Invictus/vii-kt is a effective combo...several guys are logging it now in supplement logs section.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Lipodrene works well but can be overstimulating for some. I’ve used the Reg formula with and without 1,3 D and didn’t see a huge diff. I have the Elite on the way now to gauge a difference in feels.
I have seen the Lipo Elite with the coca leaves available. Do you have any opinions?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established

I agree with you, some are less stim but equally effective. Nonetheless, others are just not effective anymore (Norcodrene, Alphamine, etc).

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have seen the Lipo Elite with the coca leaves available. Do you have any opinions?
Theres a good YouTube video from Mike about it but sadly not many on AM seem to have used it. I only got it because it sounds right up my ally in terms of appetite suppression and energy. The mood boost should be there as well.

If I could have the Sweats of OG Alphamine and Vanillean, Mood boost of Red Sky, and the overall tightening from the first Synadrex then my life would be complete.

To date no product has combined all three effectively for me.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks @TheMovement I hava just watched Mike’s video on the Lipo Elite.

Here is my final summary of what I can find somewhat available down here in Argentina:

- Lipodrene OG
- Lipodrene Elite
- Lipodrene Hardcore
- Diablo
- ECA xtreme
- Black Mamba
- Hellfire
- Lipo 6 Intense
- EPH 100 KN Nutrition

If someone can provide an opinion on which one to go with I would really appreciate and thanks again guys!!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Ok so just to close the loop here I bought the best I could: Lipodrene Elite and OG Lipodrene. Let’s see how much they end up helping me out with the diet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so just to close the loop here I bought the best I could: Lipodrene Elite and OG Lipodrene. Let’s see how much they end up helping me out with the diet.
Nice! Glad you made your decision. You'll have to update us on how they treat you!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To piggyback, I'm on keto diet so I don't want a supp/GDA that requires carbs. I can't tolerate yohimbe. I'm going to use: evomuse hypernova, 11kt and invictus, and forskolin.

Any stim or non stim to add? Ephedra is hard to get in NYC.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate by RXS. However calling it just a burner is a huge injustice. It's an amazing supplement period. Can use for a pre-workout, focus/mood, appetite control etc. as well.
Radiate is great, can you only still get it on their site? Are there any codes for it lately?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope you enjoy the Lipodrene Elite. Best of its breed

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks as usual guys
For stimmed stacks: SNS Yohimbine 2.5 (work up in dosage) + Caffiene is gold.
For stim free: SNS Lean Edge or TTA-500 (or even stacked) are both very solid and TTA exceptionally unique

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hope you enjoy the Lipodrene Elite. Best of its breed
Thanks I actually am. Have taken it for a few days. Only wondering whether ir would make sense to “mix” lipodrene elite and lipodrene OG? As I bought them both would it make sense to do one in the morning and the other one in the afternoon? Or maybe one day Lipo Elite and the following one Lipo OG? Or maybe this is absolutely worthless??

I would welcome feedback and ideas!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do one or the other, original Lipodrene is lighter and you can have energy drink or coffee that day. Generally I wouldn’t ever stack fat burners but these have pretty similar profiles so maybe one yellow Lipodrene at lunch after Elite in the AM would be okay

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, if there is any benefit I would do it. However if it is just to satisfy my stubborned mind then there is no sense ;-)

So far the appetite suppression of this product has been amazing.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is my final summary of what I can find somewhat available down here in Argentina:

- ECA xtreme

If someone can provide an opinion on which one to go with I would really appreciate and thanks again guys!!
i not know laws in argentina, but if natural ephedra sinica alkyloids (aka ma huang) are banned - anything called eca is fake bogus product. prob use leaves of plant in species that have little/no alkyloids. they do that in u.s.

i assume can't get e-hcl like in canada or otc bronchial like primatene in u.s.? ah, i read first post better - no "real" ephedrine for you. too bad, really only thing that actually shown to increase resting metabolic rate and switch substrate utilize to prefer fatty acids. other than drugs like clenbuterol or salbutamol obviusly! in people of course - if mouse, very easy to find cutting supp, lol

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
i not know laws in argentina, but if natural ephedra sinica alkyloids (aka ma huang) are banned - anything called eca is fake bogus product. prob use leaves of plant in species that have little/no alkyloids. they do that in u.s.

i assume can't get e-hcl like in canada or otc bronchial like primatene in u.s.? ah, i read first post better - no "real" ephedrine for you. too bad, really only thing that actually shown to increase resting metabolic rate and switch substrate utilize to prefer fatty acids. other than drugs like clenbuterol or salbutamol obviusly! in people of course - if mouse, very easy to find cutting supp, lol
Thanks and yes I am absolutely with you about ECA being Marketing with no real ephedrine. Those medicines are not available in Argentina, however I might need to do some more research to check the components of the primatenes and the likes to see whether there is anything similar available without a medical note (which I doubt!). Can anyone help me with exactly what I should be looking for? Simply ephedrine? At what dose?

Tanks guys once again

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks and yes I am absolutely with you about ECA being Marketing with no real ephedrine. Those medicines are not available in Argentina, however I might need to do some more research to check the components of the primatenes and the likes to see whether there is anything similar available without a medical note (which I doubt!). Can anyone help me with exactly what I should be looking for? Simply ephedrine? At what dose?

Tanks guys once again
go to local pharmacy and ask for over counter product to help with mild exercise caused asthma. read label and see if ephedrine hydrochloride or ephedrine sulfate listed. possibly a psuedo-ephedrine instead (not really up on data on the pseudos in relation to the non-psuedo as far as rmr and substrate).

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Primatene is about 12.5 of eph (pure) bronkaid is about the same but it has gusta in it. Both are good options but honestly yohimbine from sns 2.5 and PEScience forkoshlin f95 with some caffeine is a better cost effective stack. You can order all of this on Amazon as well.
2 caps f95 with 1 yohimbine and 1 cap caffeine 200mg is crazy , then in the afternoon u can take 1 yohimbine and one caffeine tab and hit cardio , you'll be sweating crazy trust me. If you go hard enough !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go to local pharmacy and ask for over counter product to help with mild exercise caused asthma. read label and see if ephedrine hydrochloride or ephedrine sulfate listed. possibly a psuedo-ephedrine instead (not really up on data on the pseudos in relation to the non-psuedo as far as rmr and substrate).
pseudo is sinus related=Sudafed. the research on fat burning is the asthma related bronkaid/Primatene.

for me the pseudo in Sudafed is a better stim effect, not sure if it is equal to bronkaid as to fat burning since the research is on the bronkaid/Primatene ingredient. if you can find research on fat burning of the pseudo post it up.