Best epiandro dosage time

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys ... i got 2 bottles of muscle addiction epiandro and i decided to run it at 600mg (2 caps) what is the best dosage time... im thinking for 1 cap first thing morning and 1 cap before excersise at the evening

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi guys ... i got 3 bottles of muscle addiction epiandro and i decided to run it at 600mg (2 caps) what is the best dosage time... im thinking for 1 cap first thing morning and 1 cap before excersise at the evening
I think that the way you're thinking of dosing it is the best way. I would take it spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, and ideally one about 30 minutes to an hour before working out.

If you decide to go up to 900 mg. per day, still space them out equally throughout the day. Some people really like going up to 900 mg. per day - the way I explain it is that for me personally, I feel great at 600 mg. per day and going up to 900 mg. per day may help results, but I lose the feel good feeling that I like at 600 mg. It's one of those that people have to play around with the dosing a bit to see if they like 600 mg. or 900 mg. per day better. For me, years ago, I would have probably opted for higher dose for more results, whereas at 45 years old, I love the feel good motivation it provides at 600 mg. better for myself.

I hope that makes sense.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that the way you're thinking of dosing it is the best way. I would take it spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, and ideally one about 30 minutes to an hour before working out.

If you decide to go up to 900 mg. per day, still space them out equally throughout the day. Some people really like going up to 900 mg. per day - the way I explain it is that for me personally, I feel great at 600 mg. per day and going up to 900 mg. per day may help results, but I lose the feel good feeling that I like at 600 mg. It's one of those that people have to play around with the dosing a bit to see if they like 600 mg. or 900 mg. per day better. For me, years ago, I would have probably opted for higher dose for more results, whereas at 45 years old, I love the feel good motivation it provides at 600 mg. better for myself.

I hope that makes sense.
ok thx for your help! i got also 2 TTA 500 so i will stack them with epiandro. tta best dosage time is before high carb meals? correct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok thx for your help! i got also 2 TTA 500 so i will stack them with epiandro. tta best dosage time is before high carb meals? correct?
You don't have to time TTA-500 around carb meals; the way it works really doesn't relate to carbs.

I've been on a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen since Feb. and I'm doing 1 cap 3x per day, spaced out throughout the day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it suppressive?
Epiandrosterone is not very suppressive at all, if at all, especially at 600 mg.

My personal PCT for it is basically what I already use daily anyway - M-Test &/or Optimize-T.

I think XPG's new Alpha Gel has great potential to stack with Epiandro and also would be good for PCT on it as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could the epi be run permanently as a form of TRT?
There are a lot of people that use it long term, including some on TRT that use it alongside their TRT. Most people that run it long term use 300 mg. per day. Some do 600 mg. per day, but 300 mg. per day is the most common when used long term.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm...maybe a good alternative to TRT...how is it on the liver?
Epiandrosterone is not methylated so its not very harsh on the liver.

I wouldn't consider it an alternative to TRT as much as an add on to it, because it works thru DHT. If someone was looking for a good natural supplement regimen to go the natural alternative to TRT route, Epiandro + M-Test, Optimize-T, or Alpha Gel would be a good route.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would a stack like that boost test numbers?
No one can give you guarantees on how much any supplements can boost your testosterone levels because that can vary by the person. I know for me, I take M-Test and Optimize-T and my levels run about 250 to 300 points higher than when I didn't on average and I've seen some people experience a better increase than me. I have an endocrinology condition that hinders mine some. But M-Test has been the best thing I've ever used for free testosterone levels and that's why it became part of my daily use supplement regimen.

Alpha Gel is new and I haven't seen bloodwork on that one yet, but feedback has been great on it so far.

Here is a link to the intro thread on Alpha Gel:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you take the M Test and Optimize-T concurrently?
Yes, I take them both personally.

Some people stack them together like I do, others pick one or the other and some rotate 8 or 12 weeks on one and then the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stacking them together WITHOUT the epi does what for your test numbers?
That is what I was answering for - my answer was based on stacking M-Test and Optimize-T.

I haven't ran Epiandro in a long time because I hadn't been able to train in a year and a half; so I was providing numbers based on Optimize-T and M-Test.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't have to time TTA-500 around carb meals; the way it works really doesn't relate to carbs.

I've been on a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen since Feb. and I'm doing 1 cap 3x per day, spaced out throughout the day.
dude...mr sns owner sir lol...ive been taking thermo scorch and reducext and have lost 44 lbs! you need to send me a freebie or something lol! the whole family is on it. im running out of room for all the free dps shirts lol! :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dude...mr sns owner sir lol...ive been taking thermo scorch and reducext and have lost 44 lbs! you need to send me a freebie or something lol! the whole family is on it. im running out of room for all the free dps shirts lol! :p
Congratulations. That is awesome. That makes me so happy to hear that and I'm so happy for you.

I'm getting ready to order some promo items - shirts, shakers, etc. and I'll be glad to send a few things your way.

I'm going to be starting something soon, I'm trying to figure out the details, where we'll send people some promo items or possible new products to try, when they post reviews for us on social media.

So many companies now days do the pay an influencer thing - for one thing, we don't have the money to do that, but another thing is I really prefer and want to do a 'real people, real results' type approach where we reward people who genuinely like and enjoy the products and help spread the word about them.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally do 600 mg preWO and 1 cap morning + 1 cap PM on non workout days.

You could start with the 1 cap morning and 1 cap preWO/PM routine and at some point give the 600 mg preWO a go, to see how it affects your WO and if you find it beneficial.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

today i took my first pill of tta . its flavor was strange, is that normal?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
today i took my first pill of tta . its flavor was strange, is that normal?
Yes, that's normal.

In the production process, powder gets on the outside of pills. The pills then go through a machine called a polisher, which cleans them off quite a bit. But with vegetable capsules especially, they are porous and the powder is still there on a microscopic level, so its common to get a little bit of taste from capsules, especially vegetable capsules.

Most of the time, we don't notice this - but with particular ingredients, its more noticeable.

TTA the taste is distinct, but not bad. I can pop my fat loss capsules in my mouth product by product and swallow them all together at the end.

Now TUDCA for example, heck no - I can do that if I throw a handful of different pills in my mouth, but if I'm just putting a TUDCA capsule by itself in my mouth, I'm drink in hand ready to swallow it bc it has such as acidic taste.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that's normal.

In the production process, powder gets on the outside of pills. The pills then go through a machine called a polisher, which cleans them off quite a bit. But with vegetable capsules especially, they are porous and the powder is still there on a microscopic level, so its common to get a little bit of taste from capsules, especially vegetable capsules.

Most of the time, we don't notice this - but with particular ingredients, its more noticeable.

TTA the taste is distinct, but not bad. I can pop my fat loss capsules in my mouth product by product and swallow them all together at the end.

Now TUDCA for example, heck no - I can do that if I throw a handful of different pills in my mouth, but if I'm just putting a TUDCA capsule by itself in my mouth, I'm drink in hand ready to swallow it bc it has such as acidic taste.
yea its not bad ,anyway i feel that this stack will be good

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congratulations. That is awesome. That makes me so happy to hear that and I'm so happy for you.

I'm getting ready to order some promo items - shirts, shakers, etc. and I'll be glad to send a few things your way.

I'm going to be starting something soon, I'm trying to figure out the details, where we'll send people some promo items or possible new products to try, when they post reviews for us on social media.

So many companies now days do the pay an influencer thing - for one thing, we don't have the money to do that, but another thing is I really prefer and want to do a 'real people, real results' type approach where we reward people who genuinely like and enjoy the products and help spread the word about them.
honest to God im getting better results from thermo scorch and reducext than i ever did with real ec stack
edit: and just weighed...217.6! so make that 46 lbs lost from 263 since jan...💪

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
honest to God im getting better results from thermo scorch and reducext than i ever did with real ec stack
edit: and just weighed...217.6! so make that 46 lbs lost from 263 since jan...💪
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. That's incredible progress.

I'm still using Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch and GlucoVantage XT myself. I've lost just a little over 40 lbs. since Feb. 14th. Just last week I changed my diet around a little - I'm still trying to lose fat but also was finally able to start back some light training so I'm trying to build some muscle back as well. I knew this week, the weight loss would stall out and I'd likely gain a couple lbs., just from the dietary change and starting back training. I'm going to cut back to weighing every few weeks, but I did take measurements around waist/belly button and will check again in probably 4 weeks - I think the scale is going to be a bad indicator for me now that I'm back to training bc I hope to put on some muscle again. But my goal is to lose 8 more inches from around waist/belly button during the process of building back muscle.

If you don't mind, would you post your progress in the Thermo Scorch thread?