Best EFFECATIVE "bang 4 ur buck" liver detox supplements.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I am new to supplements. I take many prescribed medications and testosterone cream and thinking about AMS 1andro.
Regardless of what I take, can someone with experience or knowledge of their ingredients/mechanism of action that is most effective?

Im looking for one supplement to buy. "Bang for the buck" kind of price would be good, not a requirement.

Side note: Appreciate having this section and forum being out there on the internet for harm reduction for whoever needs it. You guys are saints.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Bulk NAC and TUDCA would be a good start. That's best bang for your buck. If you're not familiar with both, the info online is easy to find.

Tudca bulk tgbsupp has a sale I think and NAC buy it from places like Swanson for around $7-10 a bottle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs armicare pro has great profile that includes full doses of everything you need on cycle. It even has the ai armistane and tudca for extra protection. You won't find an on cycle with a better profile. Use the code in my signature for 30% off, there's the bang for your buck!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep... NAC would be your best bang for buck.
NAC in combination with Tudca is the best Liver Stack. NAC lowers elevated ALT/AST enzymes values
and Tudca keep the bile ducts from backing up

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Bulk NAC and TUDCA would be a good start. That's best bang for your buck. If you're not familiar with both, the info online is easy to find.

Tudca bulk tgbsupp has a sale I think and NAC buy it from places like Swanson for around $7-10 a bottle
Because I only want to buy one supplement at the moment (short on money) - out of those two , would you say NAC is better? How do I search for it? Just "NAC Liver" ? the name "NAC" is kind of vague and generic / short.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
NAC is short for n-acetyl cysteine. Search for that. Bulk buy is ideal as suggested already. However I use NAC by Swanson cheap and reliable.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Sorry guys but I'm conflicted because other forums say Tudca is better for general case scenarios...

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
OK Most of you are saying NAC over TUDCA so Im trusting you ... this is the Anabolic Minds Supplement forum afterall :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Most of you are saying NAC over TUDCA so Im trusting you ... this is the Anabolic Minds Supplement forum afterall :)
What are you running? That is the real question that will better help us answer your question

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAC is what they give patients in high dosage after they overdose on Tylenol . It lowers Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Tudca keep the bille ducts from getting backed up which keeps you from getting jaundice, turning yellow, pissing brown.

If you can get the new version of Aegis, its has both NAC & Tudca..
http://www.antaeuslabs.com/aegis.html

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Aegis

/thread

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL TUDCA is supposed to be on a pretty gnarly sale and if you need some extra support their cycle assist is tried and true. But everyone on this forum will vouch for the clinical effectiveness of TUDCA

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL Tudca is the best valued Tudca in existence, and fully backed by labs. 30g for 54.99 and often cheaper when on sale.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Because I only want to buy one supplement at the moment (short on money) - out of those two , would you say NAC is better? How do I search for it? Just "NAC Liver" ? the name "NAC" is kind of vague and generic / short.
Don't skimp your liver, buy both. I dnt even knw if you have supports for prostate and BP. If you dnt I suggest you get those too

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Tudca is the best valued Tudca in existence, and fully backed by labs. 30g for 54.99 and often cheaper when on sale.
^^this. I'm on superdrol right now and everything is going smooth using OL tudca

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL TUDCA is supposed to be on a pretty gnarly sale and if you need some extra support their cycle assist is tried and true. But everyone on this forum will vouch for the clinical effectiveness of TUDCA
^^^THIS! Great sale out there right now. Check out the CEL Facebook page. People have trusted CEL for years, with good reason :)

Stack it with Cycle Assist for full cycle support.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I ordered Olympus Labs TUDCA from Amazon for 54.99.

Thanks to all.