Unanswered Best drugs for strength.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
What's the best ped for strength not necessarily putting on muscle just strength and what's good with tolerable sides? I think I have a pretty good idea just wondering about others experiences.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the best ped for strength not necessarily putting on muscle just strength and what's good with tolerable sides? I think I have a pretty good idea just wondering about others experiences.
LGD4033

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking like M tren or clinq drops but prefer less harsh . Like Anadrol or somthing

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I am running var now with msten trest and test all at low dose for the last 4 weeks of a cycle . I am looking at my state power lifting records for untested next year I can move into sub masters and I can literally rep the record on 2 of the 3 lifts. I plan to drop 10 pounds and smash atleast 2 of them and I have tell next dec to drop 10 pounds.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running var now with msten trest and test all at low dose for the last 4 weeks of a cycle . I am looking at my state power lifting records for untested next year I can move into sub masters and I can literally rep the record on 2 of the 3 lifts. I plan to drop 10 pounds and smash atleast 2 of them and I have tell next dec to drop 10 pounds.
Love the handle @Glockguy706!!! Have a couple of Glocks at home.

And that’s quite a cycle! I’m on Trest now, want to add in MSTEN and Test too. What’s your dosing regimen look like?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
25 mg trest Im a day . 40 mg var split and 20 mg msten split 200 mg test every 5 days . 50 mg trest oral pwo on heavy days with 12.5 exem added on oral days to my normal ai . This is just the last 4weeks . Also some mk677 20 mg a night and some hgh frag in the morning 1mg

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not something maintainable but if you want a killer workout...a couple times this summer I dropped 7-800mcg mtren on top of a 10mg halo cap. FVCK that was fun! Strength and stamina like crazy and veins where they shouldnt even belong.

Had 1 guy walk up to me on one of those days and say "dude, you look like your juiced as fvck!"

Yes sir I am

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anadrol, Dianabol, Tren base or high dose of Trenavar.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not something maintainable but if you want a killer workout...a couple times this summer I dropped 7-800mcg mtren on top of a 10mg halo cap. FVCK that was fun! Strength and stamina like crazy and veins where they shouldnt even belong.

Had 1 guy walk up to me on one of those days and say "dude, you look like your juiced as fvck!"

Yes sir I am
YES!!! I love that! Back in the day when I was actually jacked, people would ask and I’d just give them ole run down of **** I was taking, the diet I was following and the training plan. I figured by doing so they’d realize there’s no magic billet and it still takes work and planning to get jacked.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes sir I am
YES!!! I love that! Back in the day when I was actually jacked, people would ask and I’d just give them ole run down of **** I was taking, the diet I was following and the training plan. I figured by doing so they’d realize there’s no magic billet and it still takes work and planning to get jacked.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you walk up to a person and ask if they are on coke or heroin at a bar? Of course not but hey ask me about the felonies I may or may not be committing like your asking for a fckn spot on bench. Geezes, some people.

I usually answer that I take anything I can legally obtain, which is true, and this appeases them. At my peak I would simply respond, "Did you eat 400g of protein today, and yesterday, and the day before that?? No I didn't think so. Like you said no magic pill but I will be damned if after 25 years I aint still keeping my eyes open for one lol.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would you walk up to a person and ask if they are on coke or heroin at a bar? Of course not but hey ask me about the felonies I may or may not be committing like your asking for a fckn spot on bench. Geezes, some people.

I usually answer that I take anything I can legally obtain, which is true, and this appeases them. At my peak I would simply respond, "Did you eat 400g of protein today, and yesterday, and the day before that?? No I didn't think so. Like you said no magic pill but I will be damned if after 25 years I aint still keeping my eyes open for one lol.
Some morons gladly run through their gear with strangers. Most I'll dress up to is legal trt.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some morons gladly run through their gear with strangers. Most I'll dress up to is legal trt.
That is simply asking for trouble. People are so open publicly these days it blows my mind. If you were to wake up from a coma today and go online you would swear it has become legal. I know many of the people on IG, FB, YT and so on are young but it seems like no one remembers Gear Grinder and Raw Deal. It has been a while since Gear Ginder so we are overdue for such an opp and to think the DEA has just been sitting around not caring is foolish. One of these days one of these big mouthed, cool cuz they being real MF's is going to get made an example of.

Legal TRT is a good option to discuss and really may end up benefiting those you speak with, I like that approach.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

People ask all the time at bars if you've got coke.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

I am bartender, I’ve had complete strangers ask me and my regulars for drugs all the time.
When people are drunk they have no filter so it’s pretty common.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you calling me a moron lol?

Not at all what I meant. Just see these kids wanting to tell everyone that will listen the illegal substances they are injecting. It's one things if it's a gym buddy you've known for a bit....its another thing when some guy comes off the street for his first workout in 4 years and you hit him with the tren/mast/t3 convo.

If that's you...then I guess I'm saying I dont believe thats too smart

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thers one trainer, big in shape guy, at the gym who takes t3 probably 8-9 months out of the year. I dont know how he keeps his size unless hes running way more gear than he tells me or he has already trashed his thyroid and hes just replacing his natural dose. It drives me crazy when people chat with him and come away thinking that's the answer. I've tried to level with him many times like Man, stop taking that and get some labs! Your going to get into serious trouble! I think hes 24...and it's always for not

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anadrol I’ve heard is really fun, I saw a pretty big gain on Msten, ~30lbs on my bench in 6 weeks. Gonna give injectable superdrol a run here shortly and I’m gonna see how that feels.

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol, Dianabol, Tren base or high dose of Trenavar.
how high would u run trenavar? I was thinking of doing a trenavar/dmz cycle for 6wks, with dmz 30mg ED, and trenavar 90mg ED. Would 120mg of trenavar ED b 2 much?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how high would u run trenavar? I was thinking of doing a trenavar/dmz cycle for 6wks, with dmz 30mg ED, and trenavar 90mg ED. Would 120mg of trenavar ED b 2 much?
My friend run it at 90, it was ok, I ran it at 110 and that was sweet spot. BUT if you plan to run it with Dmz, 90 is enough.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
DEA has bigger fish to fry then popping someone for personal use of gear....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We all can name our favorite compounds.. at the end of the day what compounds pretty much every powelifter/strongman use? Hehe

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stacking test, tren ace and anavar to hit pr in the overhead press? Hmmmm...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran it from 120-210mg over 8 weeks. 150 was the sweet spot. The sides are real and wouldn’t run it with a methyl that high.

For you, using DMZ, I would stick to 90-120mg tops.

We all can name our favorite compounds.. at the end of the day what compounds pretty much every powelifter/strongman use? Hehe
Test, tren, Anadrol, anavar, halotestin

You also see superdrol, dbol, deca, slin sometimes for bigger lifters trying to keep size higher.

EQ you see in strongman more often as endurance is a real factor. Which is pretty dangerous from a stroke perspective, but you definitely hear about it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legit tbol has to be in the mix based on the spec. Almost no sides, good strength, not much size. Extremely tolerable for long spells. There’s a reason it was the drug of choice for power lifters Eastern Europe areas for ages