Best drugs for Girlfriend?

SARMS

Awards
Hey guys, what fat loss stack is the best for women? My girlfriend is looking to lose weight and has everything else in check (Diet, workouts etc) but she wants something to speed up the fat loss up, what is best for her? Is Andarine a good option? A KETO DHEA prohormone? Maybe Mk 677 at a low dosage before bed to mitigate hunger, water retention? (Not cardarine) Maybe a caffeine/thermogenic stack? Appreciate the help in advance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is she at now physique/experience wise? ECA is a tried and true option. Why give a woman PHs to cut? Seems sort of silly, especially if she’s not planning on being a competitive bodybuilder/physique competitor or something.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
My woman took anavar and had good results. 10mg daily for 8 weeks, she's currently on a second cycle at the same dose.

SARMS

Awards
Where is she at now physique/experience wise? ECA is a tried and true option. Why give a woman PHs to cut? Seems sort of silly, especially if she’s not planning on being a competitive bodybuilder/physique competitor or something.
I'd say she is somewhere between a novice and a veteran. She would definitely benefit from most supplements as she hasn't really used anything too strong this far. She just maintains a good routine of HIIT and a deficit pretty consistently. ECA? How effective would that be in comparison to, say, Andarine for fat loss? Thanks for the answer bro, I appreciate it

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say she is somewhere between a novice and a veteran. She would definitely benefit from most supplements as she hasn't really used anything too strong this far. She just maintains a good routine of HIIT and a deficit pretty consistently. ECA? How effective would that be in comparison to, say, Andarine for fat loss? Thanks for the answer bro, I appreciate it
That really clears things up lol. ECA is ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. It’s perhaps the most studied weight loss combo there is. I’d ALWAYS recommend trying this before jumping to something hormonal. It just has SO much more safety data on it. I really don’t see a need for hormonal stuff until someone is pretty advanced.

SARMS

Awards
That really clears things up lol. ECA is ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. It’s perhaps the most studied weight loss combo there is. I’d ALWAYS recommend trying this before jumping to something hormonal. It just has SO much more safety data on it. I really don’t see a need for hormonal stuff until someone is pretty advanced.
Sorry haha, I was just making the point that your average, run of the mill at loss agents would probably suffice. She isn't used to running GH or anything. Yes, I agree on that respect as I'm hesitant to put her on anything hormonal. How would the ECA be dosed for her & and what are the side effects? I don't want her to suffer too badly for this, but some jitters are just fine. Any idea on the price for the ECA stack?

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
ECA is well proven and has worked for my wife. It's not a miracle you still need to hit the gym hard and have your diet on pout but it's gives and edge. D30+ was the one my wife used and is a great pre work on workout days.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the info above. I would definitely start with EC or something non-hormonal. The EC stack is hands down the safest and most effective thermogenic product available.

What are her fat loss goals overall? And how long is she planning to diet for?

SARMS

Awards
ECA is well proven and has worked for my wife. It's not a miracle you still need to hit the gym hard and have your diet on pout but it's gives and edge. D30+ was the one my wife used and is a great pre work on workout days.
Great to hear my man, thanks for the feedback

SARMS

Awards
Agreed with the info above. I would definitely start with EC or something non-hormonal. The EC stack is hands down the safest and most effective thermogenic product available.

What are her fat loss goals overall? And how long is she planning to diet for?
None too specific, she just has some stubborn fat around her thighs that she'd like to reduce. I guess she plans to diet until that has changed, I'm sure the ECA stack will help her along in good time. If she wants something more potent, what would you recommend? I understand Sarms like s4 would be great for cutting, but any thoughts?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None too specific, she just has some stubborn fat around her thighs that she'd like to reduce. I guess she plans to diet until that has changed, I'm sure the ECA stack will help her along in good time. If she wants something more potent, what would you recommend? I understand Sarms like s4 would be great for cutting, but any thoughts?
Why would she want something stronger when she’s never tried even ECA? This game is not a sprint, and if she’s even remotely concerned with long-term progress and wellbeing, she will learn to use supplements as just that, a little edge, not just jump to hormonal things any time she wants to make some changes.

Just my $0.02

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Why would she want something stronger when she’s never tried even ECA? This game is not a sprint, and if she’s even remotely concerned with long-term progress and wellbeing, she will learn to use supplements as just that, a little edge, not just jump to hormonal things any time she wants to make some changes.

Just my $0.02
Agree with this. One small step at a time. Get her diet in order. Hydrate properly. Calorie deficit, optimal macros. Gym sessions on point. Hit each body part twice a week and progressive overload every time. Then look to try ECA. Also remember women are different to men. Remember her training pattern and diet may need to alter for the two separate phases of her cycle. Once all this is on point and exhausted then look for the next step maybe a SARM like carderine

SARMS

Awards

Just my $0.02
I agree one hundred percent. I'm just curious as to what would be the next fat loss agent to use. I obviously don't want her to use something as potentially dangerous as Anavar. Would sarms be any use here?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with this. One small step at a time. Get her diet in order. Hydrate properly. Calorie deficit, optimal macros. Gym sessions on point. Hit each body part twice a week and progressive overload every time. Then look to try ECA. Also remember women are different to men. Remember her training pattern and diet may need to alter for the two separate phases of her cycle. Once all this is on point and exhausted then look for the next step maybe a SARM like carderine
I’m not going to get into the cardarine safety rant I’ve had 100 times, but I can’t help but find it funny you quoted my post where I talked about long term wellbeing and mentioned cardarine. Not to mention that OP said no cardarine in his first post.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree one hundred percent. I'm just curious as to what would be the next fat loss agent to use. I obviously don't want her to use something as potentially dangerous as Anavar. Would sarms be any use here?
Is she planning on competing? If not, I’d say she really wouldn’t need anything stronger. Things take time; Rome wasn’t built in a day, and if you build something in a day, it probably won’t stand the test of time.

SARMS

Awards
Yeah all very good points, and I agree completely. But yeah as I said, Cardarine is not worth the risk & I don't want to debate whether or not it's truly carcinogenic. But I'll keep everything you said in mind bro..

SARMS

Awards
Is she planning on competing? If not, I’d say she really wouldn’t need anything stronger. Things take time; Rome wasn’t built in a day, and if you build something in a day, it probably won’t stand the test of time.
No she is not planning on competing at this point, just purely fanatically as of right now. I'm sure the ECA stack will be just right, thanks for your help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Somewhere between novice and veteran, that could be anything lol. Tell her to diet harder, you seriously wanna put male hormones in your girlfriend? Unless she's looking to compete or play a high level sport I'd leave the drugs alone. Go with the eca

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 to mitigate hunger and water retention? Doesnt MK677 cause that?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with many here, EC and flip a coin on the aspirin....

I am pro Sarms BUT anyone that thinks S4/Andarine is a good product is deceiving yourself. Why would you risk one of your most important senses.....sight....night blindness to shed a few pounds.....

Get her on a treadmill, elliptical, morning run on a fasted stomach, slowly decrease calories, make proper food choices and she should be good..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think even though being fat is no excuse to take shortcuts, often it just increase the risk of hurting yourself but I don't see the point with a woman or man taking anything to cut up if they're already slim. The only thing these (fatburners do is to increase. Metabolism) 1. You can start running and 2. You can change the diet very easily to drop a little fat.

But yes if anything eca would be one of the safer and more efficient ways I'd say.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think even though being fat is no excuse to take shortcuts, often it just increase the risk of hurting yourself but I don't see the point with a woman or man taking anything to cut up if they're already slim. The only thing these (fatburners do is to increase. Metabolism) 1. You can start running and 2. You can change the diet very easily to drop a little fat.

But yes if anything eca would be one of the safer and more efficient ways I'd say.
I agree with your first point; if someone is overweight and/or a beginner, they REALLY don’t need shortcuts/drugs/etc, as they can make solid progress just by dialing in training and diet, which are needed for long term progress anyway. For someone trying to get into competition shape or something, then maybe they need some “extra help,” but that seems to be more advanced than what OP is taking about, and they’d already have their training and diet dialed in by that point.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with your first point; if someone is overweight and/or a beginner, they REALLY don’t need shortcuts/drugs/etc, as they can make solid progress just by dialing in training and diet, which are needed for long term progress anyway. For someone trying to get into competition shape or something, then maybe they need some “extra help,” but that seems to be more advanced than what OP is taking about, and they’d already have their training and diet dialed in by that point.
Ppl underestimate the newb gains. When I first started lifting seriously I put on 20 something lbs without adding a inch to my waist over 1 summer. And I was mostly eating pbj on white bread and drinking a gallon of milk a day. Granted over the next 5 years I only put on 10 more lbs til I went to the dark side but them newb gains are like being on juice if you do it right

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA or some like YCA.

If she has her nutrition lined up and hasn’t added cardio I would start there.

Glow

Awards
She has quite a number of options to choose from caffeine, garcinina cambogia, Hoodis, yohimbine, Syneprine and so forth but as mentioned by muscleupcrohn, I agree that conjugated Linoleic acid has been tested and proven effective. If stacked properly, it will give any woman a physic that will give her a competitive edge.

Glow

Awards
Yes, ECA is so far the best stack on the market for women interested in losing weight. It is the most studied combo and recommended and so there is no need to have other hormonal staff. Good thinking.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
For her I would recommend starting with the diet. Maybe add in something more natural or stim free. Make sure it has something for water retention.