Best Drug for Tren Gyno control when on cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finishing up a Tren Ace cycle. 125mg eod. Liked the Tren and plan on running 500mg of Tren E at the end of the year for a “bulk” cycle.
My question is this, I had some Gyno flare up towards the end of this cycle. Nothing major but definitely some irritation and a couple of small knots. I was taking arimidex and caber. Im wonder what I need to take during the next cycle to keep it under control. Will just be Tren 500mg and test 250mg.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finishing up a Tren Ace cycle. 125mg eod. Liked the Tren and plan on running 500mg of Tren E at the end of the year for a “bulk” cycle.
My question is this, I had some Gyno flare up towards the end of this cycle. Nothing major but definitely some irritation and a couple of small knots. I was taking arimidex and caber. Im wonder what I need to take during the next cycle to keep it under control. Will just be Tren 500mg and test 250mg.
I honestly dont know if anything will help if adex and caber didnt.

Perhaps raloxifene?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I know Tren Gyno isn’t completely understood, so looking for some real world experience on anything that helps.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I know Tren Gyno isn’t completely understood, so looking for some real world experience on anything that helps.
I believe that 19 nors cause gyno by their direct action at the receptor, so blocking the receptor with dhts 1st and then serms if needed would be my go to.

I never bought into the whole prolactin is the source of gyno with 19 nors. In fact testosterone raises prolactin. Gh secretagogues especially.

I think i saw some studieswith test only and nand only groups and test group had higher prolactin. Its due to estrogen which is higher in test group.

my prolactin was sky high on test only.

FlasK

Awards
Currently having the same problem with Test, Tren and Anavar. Taking Aden, caber and Raloxifene seems to help a lot in my case. You should give Raloxifene a try, so far the best Serm I’ve used
Hope it will work for you :)

Ps. Running tren with higher Estrogen gives better results so Raloxifene is definitely my go to for every next cycle with tren or whatever blast I’ll be doing

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try running a low dose of winstrol. Something like 15-25 mg each day.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try running a low dose of winstrol. Something like 15-25 mg each day.
Bingo - some ish like this happened to me at the end of my 'hard core' runs ~2018 right before I left the AM board for a break, as a Tren Ace run in there... same issue.

Coming back on the board, I ran another 'dry compound' not Winstrol, but Hexadrone then 1-andro + 4-andro this helped.. More recently, Iconic Ultra-Epi adding now adding Hi-Tech Estrogenex depot 2nd gen and finally getting my Tren Ace related gyno gone.

Even when endodoc put me on low dose Test Cyp "to restart/taper" me back then 2018-2019.. it would aggravate the Tren-gyno. I thought I was stuck with it. But yeah, now finally lifting and running dry compounds, estrogenex... finally freaking going away. I added the estrogenex more recently.

- Strong supp shop is a board sponsor - so legal begal - https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/estrogenex-90-ct-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals - lots of reviews of other folks getting rid of the puffy nips, drains water - check other supp sites.

Hi-tech - as I'm discovering - makes a large range of pretty effective 'ish, not sure why they are not mentioned more on here, they have a forum I see. Also, seems like they got past their DMAA ish and won the law-suits with government, deep fake ish, and now they own 30% of blackstone labs, interestsante. Also their corporate HQ is actually State, College, PA - Penn State Chemists/biologists, despite the fact the products being made in Norcross, GA.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stanogen is on sale at Apex. you should try about 2-4 mls per day. buy one get one~

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably just some good old fashioned Nolvadex would do the trick. Since 19nor's like tren activate the progesterone receptor, it's not as clear cut. But, from what I've read about 19nors like Deca is that basic anti-estrogens should do the trick. I can cite sources if you want me too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weirdly I needed to use a little caber for prolactin (and a little asin) on my deca and test cycle but tren and test doesn’t seem to be affecting prolactin.

I’ve no logical reason why (doses are similarish) - just a personal experience

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weirdly I needed to use a little caber for prolactin (and a little asin) on my deca and test cycle but tren and test doesn’t seem to be affecting prolactin.

I’ve no logical reason why (doses are similarish) - just a personal experience
What sides were u getting? Nipple discharge?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What sides were u getting? Nipple discharge?
no discharge but a lot of sensitivity, felt slight different to estro (and I dose asin first to see if that sorts it, it works so quick for me that I know in a withIn a day if that’s resolved it) - validated dosing with bloods during that deca run as well