Best dosing split for Anadrol?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'll be running 50mgs a day (as a stack, not solo). I was thinking a split of 12.5mgs in the morning, 25mgs PWO, and 12.5mgs at night. That okay to do?

Will 25mgs pwo give me some good strength in the gym?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could get away with 25 morning 25 late afternoon. But whatever works for you stick with it.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking since the half life is 8-9hr, it would theoretically be better 3 times a day as opposed to two, but I rather just do 25/25 lol.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
like I said whatever works for you. You can get away with just 2 times a day. Why ask a question if you obviously have your mind made up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could get away with 25 morning 25 late afternoon. But whatever works for you stick with it.
yep, this is what I would do. Three a day dosing is a pain and I end up forgetting anyway 😂

am/pm pretty standard with any oral from what I’ve seen

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Fine by me lol, I was just seeing what people experienced with. Thanks!

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
I just take the whole dose the same time every day which is usually an hour before I hit the gym.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I just take the whole dose the same time every day which is usually an hour before I hit the gym.
You don't find it messes with ur gainzzz since the half life is short? I could only imagine the 50mg dose pwo.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
You don't find it messes with ur gainzzz since the half life is short? I could only imagine the 50mg dose pwo.
No it doesn't mess with my gains because my strength is through the roof. Do whatever works best for you bro.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The half life doesnt really come in much in my experience my adrol comes in 50mg caps so I usually take it am before my workout

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I go after work, hit the sauna and cardio first, so I'm not hitting the weights till 6pm on the weekdays. I do the pwo dose like 445pm.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what size tabs you have 25mg? just take it twice a day, no sense cutting up tabs and ****. also contrary to popular opinion, 50mg dont do much for me 100mg is good.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
They are actually chewable tabs, guy I get it from makes all his orals chewable and tasty lol. So I just bite them in half... I've been thinking I may do a two week on two week off approach and do 75mgs a day.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They are actually chewable tabs, guy I get it from makes all his orals chewable and tasty lol. So I just bite them in half... I've been thinking I may do a two week on two week off approach and do 75mgs a day.
I remember my first flinstone vitamins. Man I blew up.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the half life is 8 hours, that means you’d still have a quarter of the dose in your bloodstream after 16 hours. So yeah, no need to try and add in all those extra doses, once a day is probably even fine.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the half life is 8 hours, that means you’d still have a quarter of the dose in your bloodstream after 16 hours. So yeah, no need to try and add in all those extra doses, once a day is probably even fine.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking, I'll up the dose to 75mgs a day.. 50 pwo and 25 morning... Do that for 2 weeks, then switch to s23 at 30mgs a day for 2 weeks, then switch to winny or SD... Got S4 too so as Rich Piana would say, switch it up and keep the body guessing, right babe?