Best diuretic

MGH1982

Awards
In your opinions what would be the best legal diuretic to take before a contest or such?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
xpel works wonders !!! just have extra potassium !!!

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
For those who have used taraxatone, Xpel, etc. What was your dosage, water intake, and if used for a show how long before the show did you take it?

Thanks

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did not use it for a show (xpel) i used it for my recomp before my Honeymoon. I took rec dosages. But i also added Eph. - DO NOT DO THAT, as eph is a mild but potent diuretic itself.

mrmusicianist

Awards
I think just plain ephedrine is a pretty good diuretic, everytime I take it, within 30 minutes or so I need to go so...just my 2 cents...

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
so stuff like xpel, I see that you take it over a course of 10 days. How long until it has done what it's suppose to do and how long does the effect last?

regards

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
So as far as before a contest does anybody have a protocol that they follow? Like dosage, water intake, and length of time using the diuretic. I tried just manipulating my water and sodium last show and I didnt like the results.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as far as before a contest does anybody have a protocol that they follow? Like dosage, water intake, and length of time using the diuretic. I tried just manipulating my water and sodium last show and I didnt like the results.
I cannot give you eact dosages but I am sure if you look around contest prep section you may be able to get some answers.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Drink a couple cups of coffee and throw in a copenhangen. Its called the CCID stack (caffeine-copenhagen-induced-dump).

Superior1

Awards
Dandelion Leaf actually has more diuretic properties than the root. The root is a better hepatic agent. You will also probably not hear this anywhere else but a hefty dose of any or better yet all of the below will help depending on your E levels.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] CHRYSIN[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]: 2 gram a day min.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CALCIUM D GLUCARATE 1.5g
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]800mg
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]DIINDOLE METHANE 600mg

[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If your E levels are excessive they will help.

I concocted this for my girlfriend whom was complaining of bloating no matter the time of the month. I dosed her at half those doses above and she pissed like mad all day, was less bloated, especially around that time of the month, and with much less severe cramping at that special time of the month.

I thought it would work but didn't anticipate the increased urination until she made a big deal about it. And that confirmed my original thoughts.

Now for males the same dose (half as what is stated above) didn't give the same results as it did for her. But an increased dose did give some good results. I wouldn't recommend it for females all the time but for those times that shorter term estrogen induced water retition was a factor it works great. It's not cheap either but it's a good natural remedy.

Now this method is good only to inhibit estrogen induced water retention. It's one approcah to rid yourself of water. And you'll see the best results if your E levels are high.
[/FONT]

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Superior you should post more often, as you have some great knowledge, as I am using 600mg of DIM and its helping!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Maxwell600 Supplements 7
omg Supplements 15