Best deal on androsterone?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to give androsterone another shot, but I want to dose it high, so looking to see who’s the best and has the best deal.

Let’s get some reps up in here pimping.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump. Damn how times have changed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you would do best to buy Muscle Gelz AndroHard but it is a blend of Epi-Andro and Androsterone. I have never used it, but I am quite sure it would be your best value and people seem to be very happy with the product.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you would do best to buy Muscle Gelz AndroHard but it is a blend of Epi-Andro and Androsterone. I have never used it, but I am quite sure it would be your best value and people seem to be very happy with the product.
Right on, I was wondering if there was anything like the old pp androhard from back in the day.
I’m surprised company reps aren’t all in here representing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to give androsterone another shot, but I want to dose it high, so looking to see who’s the best and has the best deal.
Let’s get some reps up in here pimping.
Hey man,

Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements has 100 mg androsterone and 300 mg Epi Andro per dose.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on, I was wondering if there was anything like the old pp androhard from back in the day.
I’m surprised company reps aren’t all in here representing.
Not quite familiar with that product...

Hey man,

Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements has 100 mg androsterone and 300 mg Epi Andro per dose.
Not a horrible option, but that is by taking 4 capsules per day....with just a 30 day supply for $70.
I would consider it as an add-on to R-Andro Shred if budget allows...that could be killer!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-gelz/295670-androhard-androshred-basic.html
ANDROHARD

3 pumps of both androhard a is equal to 1mL. 1mL is equal to is equal to 100mgs of epiandro and randro combined.

On the androhard, you want to dose it 300-600mgs per day. In 2 even dosages. First thing in the am, and either mid afternoon or before bed. Your preference.

The Androhard..honestly from about 50% of the clients I talk to, anything above 400mgs per day of androhard and they get pissed off.

On the Androhard expect to see lean muscle gains, superb vascularity, muscle hardening and revealing of muscle. Mood increases and libido increases. Strengh improvements and aggression increases.

These bottles are 8 ounce bottles. 8 ounces = 236mL. This means you have 236 total servings.

Really this product is beyond fairly priced when you consider that.

If someone is into best value...I am pretty sure this would be it!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I think I’ll add muscle gelz into my primo/test cycle coming up.