Best cycles along with finasteride.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So on trt 150 mgs and take 1 mg finasteride. So far stuff has really improved my hair. Kind of in the low libido phase but hopefully that passes. I usually do one cycle a year in the summer. Besides bumping up my test you guys recommend any compounds I can take a long with the finasteride? SARMs included.

Have a lot of anavar on hand but heard fin won't do much with anavar. Any help or anyone else who uses fin let me know.

Thanks!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really understand the question. You can take any compound with finasteride. You said it "won't help much with anavar" but I'm not really sure what you mean by that? You can run any compound with fin in my opinion. It doesn't mean you won't still experience some shedding though as the fin might not be able to block the excess DHT... but you can still run any compound with it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really understand the question. You can take any compound with finasteride. You said it "won't help much with anavar" but I'm not really sure what you mean by that? You can run any compound with fin in my opinion. It doesn't mean you won't still experience some shedding though as the fin might not be able to block the excess DHT... but you can still run any compound with it.
Well, running DHT compounds, like Proviron or Mast and taking Fina to block test from converting to DHT wouldn't make any sense. Would make more sense to drop both the DHT compound and the Fina. I think that's where he's coming from.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, running DHT compounds, like Proviron or Mast and taking Fina to block test from converting to DHT wouldn't make any sense. Would make more sense to drop both the DHT compound and the Fina. I think that's where he's coming from.
I mean... if you're taking finasteride for hair loss then you definitely don't want to drop it while on cycle in my opinion. It's true that something like proviron or mast wouldn't make any sense if you're trying to prevent MPB, however it's not like you can't run any of those compounds while on finasteride. The issue is that the finasteride won't be able to block all the DHT, so you'll probably experience some shedding.

OP - I guess my point is, are you asking which compounds you can run while on finasteride (which is pretty much any) or which compounds are safest on your hair? I know you said that finasteride won't do much with anavar but I'm not really sure what you mean by that? All you can really do in my opinion is try to avoid the most androgenic compounds. Anavar is more anabolic and pretty weak androgen, so I would actually think that would be a good choice.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean... if you're taking finasteride for hair loss then you definitely don't want to drop it while on cycle in my opinion. It's true that something like proviron or mast wouldn't make any sense if you're trying to prevent MPB, however it's not like you can't run any of those compounds while on finasteride. The issue is that the finasteride won't be able to block all the DHT, so you'll probably experience some shedding.

OP - I guess my point is, are you asking which compounds you can run while on finasteride (which is pretty much any) or which compounds are safest on your hair? I know you said that finasteride won't do much with anavar but I'm not really sure what you mean by that? All you can really do in my opinion is try to avoid the most androgenic compounds. Anavar is more anabolic and pretty weak androgen, so I would actually think that would be a good choice.
But since the Fina only inhibits 5-a reductase entzyme from converting test to DHT, then taking DHT compounds, like the one's I mentioned, would be a combination that just doesn't make sense. It would be the same as taking an AI and taking exogenous estrogen simultaneously.

And so, depending on a few factors, like dosing, taking Fina and Proviron/Mast might even be worse for hair shedding, than not taking either.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But since the Fina only inhibits 5-a reductase entzyme from converting test to DHT, then taking DHT compounds, like the one's I mentioned, would be a combination that just doesn't make sense. It would be the same as taking an AI and taking exogenous estrogen simultaneously.

And so, depending on a few factors, like dosing, taking Fina and Proviron/Mast might even be worse for hair shedding, than not taking either.
It definitely wouldn't make sense as it would be counterproductive to what he's trying to achieve with the finasteride. But why would he want to drop the DHT and the finasteride? I agree that I would stay away from proviron/mast but I wouldn't drop the finasteride on cycle. I would just continue to run the finasteride and stay away from androgenic compounds. That's why I would think anavar would actually be a good choice here.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It definitely wouldn't make sense as it would be counterproductive to what he's trying to achieve with the finasteride. But why would he want to drop the DHT and the finasteride? I agree that I would stay away from proviron/mast but I wouldn't drop the finasteride on cycle. I would just continue to run the finasteride and stay away from androgenic compounds. That's why I would think anavar would actually be a good choice here.
I didn't recommend dropping the Fina. Only tried to make a point on how redundant it would be to take Fina and some of the DHT compounds together. That dropping the DHT and Fina would make more sense, than having them both in. So basically, some DHT compounds are out the question -> OP's wording "any compounds I can take a long with the finasteride?". Those he 'can't'.

Maybe Anavar is an ok fit, I don't know enough about that in this scenario. Anyway, I don't think we're helping OP here, lol. And I think we are on the same page, nonetheless.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't recommend dropping the Fina. Only tried to make a point on how redundant it would be to take Fina and some of the DHT compounds together. That dropping the DHT and Fina would make more sense, than having them both in. So basically, some DHT compounds are out the question -> OP's wording "any compounds I can take a long with the finasteride?". Those he 'can't'.

Maybe Anavar is an ok fit, I don't know enough about that in this scenario. Anyway, I don't think we're helping OP here, lol. And I think we are on the same page, nonetheless.
OK... sorry. I thought you meant drop the DHT or finasteride, whereas you meant it doesn't make sense to take both finasteride and DHT. I think I just got a little confused but that obviously makes sense.

Anyway, I think the best thing for OP is to just take compounds that are not very androgenic. Other than that, I would keep an eye on the dose and not stack too many compounds. There really isn't much else you can do. On paper, I would say anavar is a good option though.