Best cycle or stack for gaining weight

Jcoleman1

Jcoleman1

Awards
Trying to get up to 200 before I start my next cut I'm currently at 180 I'm ideally lean what is the best stack or cycle you guys have used for gaining I don't care if it's a dirty bulk

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to get up to 200 before I start my next cut I'm currently at 180 I'm ideally lean what is the best stack or cycle you guys have used for gaining I don't care if it's a dirty bulk
Natural product? Look into MassMax, most users gain 5-7 lbs. It will boost your appetite, improve protein synthesis, increase muscle mass, etc.

Jcoleman1

Jcoleman1

Awards
I will look into it do you have to have a pct with it or liver support?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
x2 for Massmax. And to answer your question, no, there is no liver support or PCT required for Massmax. It is a fully natural anabolic product, so there are no issues/concerns with liver or reproductive health

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you wanna dirty bulk? If weight gain is your only goal just eat whatever.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking to bulk a bit as well (10 pounds) and was reading into MassMax. Would I be ok taking just that or should i stack it with something else?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking to bulk a bit as well (10 pounds) and was reading into MassMax. Would I be ok taking just that or should i stack it with something else?
If you have never ran MassMax solo before I suggest running it 8 weeks by itself first. Otherwise it's hard to tell how it's treating you. If anything, after 4 weeks you could throw something else in.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vector looks like it’s worth a shout if you want a natty product.

Early days but lots of hype.

Obviously you’ve got to eat and train properly, I personally think a straight up dirty bulk if your natty is pointless, you’ll gain as much fat as you muscle and end up cutting for longer than you need but it’s your call.

Braveheart43

Awards
***Can someone help we with my first cycle?, I’m on Fortesta as TRT. I would also like to add 200-300mg/wk for 6 weeks of Test E. Any advice would be helpful

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn’t recommend a dirty bulk. It just makes things harder for when you cut. Lean bulk and just keep consuming food all day. The concept is simple. What’s hard is setting your mind to that goal. It’s like having another job.

And as others have mentioned, MassMax for 8 weeks would be great

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
What’s hard is setting your mind to that goal. It’s like having another job.
So true. I’ve fallen off the wagon countless times. It’s hard to keep it consistent long term.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Best cycle? Just testosterone could put that much weight on you. Test, a ton of calories, and workout hard. If you do cardio, go mild on it you don't want to burn to many cals yea?

Tonyomertá

Awards
You could add Anadrol or Dbol to kickstart the first 4 weeks and put some weight on sooner than later. Might end up keeping a few pounds more afterwards if you do and you’ll see more strength gains. The thing that works best if you’re test levels are in check though like others have said is lots of GOOD food. Check out Stan Effordings vertical diet it’s awesome for gains has all your micro and macro nutrients and is designed to be easy on your gastrointestinal system which is going be working very hard. Another thing that helped me a lot was setting a reoccurring eat alarm on my phone. Set it to every 2-3 hours and even get up once in the middle of the night to drink protein if you’re really a hard gainer. After a while it becomes habit and you won’t need the alarm. Also sharpening your culinary skills will make the process 1000x easier. Food prep can be very easy if you study and plan it out like you would your weight training sessions.