Unanswered Best Compounds for fat loss?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
What are everyones experience with the best compounds for fat loss? I am trying to get to 12% for the first time in my life and got damn close after my Var cycle but had a procedure done and had to take a month off from the gym.

I am doing the deficit and cardio and weights 6 days a week but want to speed this up. Not too interested in clen...or DNP because the last thing I want is heart issues.

I'm just curious as to what you folks have used that honestly worked, worked well, and worked quickly (4 week time frame)

Also, what was the consensus on SR9009? It works, but only versions that are non-oral?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SR9009 doesnt do ****.

Clen isnt that bad if you keep dosages reasonable, cycle properly and dont run it too long.

T3/T4 and an ai does well for a lot of people.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
SR9009 doesnt do ****.

Clen isnt that bad if you keep dosages reasonable, cycle properly and dont run it too long.

T3/T4 and an ai does well for a lot of people.
I have subclinical hypothyroidism. I was curious more about T3 though. What dose and duration do you recommend clen then?

What can you tell me about T3? I produce too much t4 already, but not enough converts to t3. And thyroid suppression?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have subclinical hypothyroidism. I was curious more about T3 though. What dose and duration do you recommend clen then?

What can you tell me about T3? I produce too much t4 already, but not enough converts to t3. And thyroid suppression?
Theres no such thing as permanent thyroid suppression. Studies have been done with patients on t3 for decades and they always go back to normal(for them) thyroid function in 2-4 weeks after coming off.

A normal healthy thyroid puts out about 30mcg of t3 daily, so 50mcg is a good dose for fatloss. Dont go over that unless youre on aas. Too high and its very easy to lose muscle.

With clen i do 5 days on, 2 days off. Ramping dose from 40-60mcg up to about 100-120 for 3 weeks. Then take two weeks off and repeat. Probably not a good idea longterm to do more than 3 rounds of that.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iodine, selenium, forskolin95, high protein diet, an AI like Letrone if you have too much estradiol.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One, do aas that are good at nutrient partitioning. I really liked SD for that. Just test isn't much. Var idk, I didn't take much from it.

Second, use some peptides like cjc1295dac. The increase in GH helps a lot with fat loss. If your GH is elevated do fasted cardio. This is the only instance where it actually does something.

Third, keep a steady caloric deficit of max 750 kcals/day. Don't start with a 1.5kcal deficit. When fat loss slows down, add more cardio. Don't go lowe then 2000 - 2200 kcal's a day.

That is all you need. In fact, you don't need drugs at all to go down to 12 or even 10% bf. Sure you'll loose more mm without aas but if done correctly not that much. Serious mm loss starts when you diet down to 8%, 6% without aas ...

Honestly, dieting is a lot of small steps and knowledge about your body, so definetly focus on that as a priority and then on drugs. Just saying this bc you said you've never been at 12% in your life, so I asume that you have a lot to learn in regards to fat loss. Lots of nutrition knowledge, then how your body reacts to nutrition, when and how to change it up, then just the whole process of losing bf, how that happens, plateaus, metabolism (ghrelin, leptin), etc.

If you've never been this lean it's going to be harder to loose that fat bc your body will want to keep it that much more. If anything I would recomend stuff that will suppress your appetite. And nothing helps with that as a strong oral like SD haha. So the last 4 weeks of the diet that would help a lot.

You definetly don't want to use clen, dnp or ephedrine for a 12% goal. That is just nonsense. That's for much harder goals, like 6%.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What procedure did you have done?

You were the leanest you'd ever been, had a procedure and took a month off....

You either gorged on food and got fat...

Or under ate and lost lean mass.

What's your body composition like now?

How long has it been since that predicament? How's strength and training?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep your protein and fiber higher, and eat more green vegetables than you want to. ADDING VEGETABLES WILL SPEED THE WEIGHTLOSS PROCESS.

Incorporate low doses of Yohimbine, green tea extract, ephedrine, synephrine, caffeine before daily fasted cardio. This can be repeated later in the day for a boost.

Lower/balance cortisol - Vitamin C, KSM-66, 7-Keto DHEA can be taken through the day. 11Kt is a decent on-cycle option.

Slightly lower estrogen. Letrone for a natural OTC, or low dose Exemestane (6.25mg eod) if not.

Time and cycle your carbs. Eating them willy nilly isn’t optimal. Take a B Complex, or at least B12, with a quality GDA containing Berberine when you do, like Blue Sugar.

Consider implementing weekly intermittent fasting if this is enjoyable for you on low carb days as a simple means of calorie restriction.

Superdrol, Anavar, Trendione, Trenbolone, Dymethazine are all great on-cycle options, as is moderate amounts of T3 as mentioned already, & I’ve heard great things about dienelone as well. Sdrol & DMZ make me crave carbs heavily though, & lethargic, fair warning.

Take walks or bike rides outside. Keeping stress lower really helps the process.

PRIORITIZE SLEEP.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, the response on this thread is very positive. Thanks for the help guys. So I had FUE done, and to be honest I did completely gorge on bad food and Pepsi. I Love Pepsi with a passion, but it's a great way to get fat. I do have a very very special and specific goal in mind for myself, but my motivation sometimes suffers and I can tell where I'm at based on what I'm eating.

I Actually am diagnosed with sublcinical hypothyroid. So I have decided on T3 for now and will continue my mk677 use and will get some bloods done soon, I haven't for a year.

So here's my assessment on me as iv'e done a few cycles now. I kept the muscle and strength from VAR but definitely can say 70% of gains are made by the diet...which I underestimated tragically. I have high cortisol levels I am sure. I have an oddly stressful life. I do take a solid multi-vitamin daily, as well as KSM66. My issue was I relied on the gear, and not the diet...

I was the leanest I had ever been on 500mg of test and 50mg of Var, in a calorie deficit doing fasted cardio every day. I do intermittent fasting. To be honest I think cortisol and T3 are the culprits, and I think I need to get blood work done. I actually have been meeting my macros for the last few weeks, but I see so many other peoples bodies responding significantly better than mine.

I more or less have my macros and food sources figured out now...a bit late. I do 1800 Calories a day, 155g of protein, 180g of carbs, and 44g of fat. I am 5'8 and 158lb atm, although I suspect mk677 water retention is here.

So ill take 50mcg of T3 for about 3 weeks, continuing with my 1800 calorie intake (a 500 cal deficit ). I definitely dont' want to lose muscle though, I am currently on 250mg of test.

EDIT: I am going to start T3 when it arrives, but any other recommendations in meantime will be welcome with open arms. Please help me get to 12% BF brothers. I'm all in, and no more diet cheating BS...I learned my lesson there.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure youre getting copious amounts of veggies and a couple servings of fruit. Macros are obviously important but micronutrients are critical for optimizing all these hormonal processes and such in the body to thrive as an athlete

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
How long should I take the T3 @50mcg/day? Also I take it, the best time is upon awakening right? Also mk677 negates diet induced catabolism according to the study. Is 250mg of test enough to negate the muscle wasting I may get on T3?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure youre getting copious amounts of veggies and a couple servings of fruit. Macros are obviously important but micronutrients are critical for optimizing all these hormonal processes and such in the body to thrive as an athlete
How long should I take the T3 @50mcg/day? Also I take it, the best time is upon awakening right? Also mk677 negates diet induced catabolism according to the study. Is 250mg of test enough to negate the muscle wasting I may get on T3?
How long you planning on cutting? Probably 2 months on, 1 off on the t3.

At 50mcg thats prob enough test. If you went higher, youd prob need to throw in an oral.

T3 has a fairly long half life, it doesnt really matter when you take it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Green tea empty stomach pre cardio bam!
Yes, and the perfect time to add a cap of Yohimbine, ephedrine, & a half tab of caffeine and take his T3. Turbo-lypolysis.

T3 can be poorly absorbed if taken with other foods, so it’s generally recommended to do first thing upon waking and to wait 30-60 min before consuming coffee or food. If not fasted, like before bed, avoid eating 4 hours prior to dosing.

^I got all this off of webmd because we just started my wife on T3 the other day to help facilitate her current diet for comp.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Green tea empty stomach pre cardio bam!
Yes, and the perfect time to add a cap of Yohimbine, ephedrine, & a half tab of caffeine and take his T3. Turbo-lypolysis.

T3 can be poorly absorbed if taken with other foods, so it’s generally recommended to do first thing upon waking and to wait 30-60 min before consuming coffee or food. If not fasted, like before bed, avoid eating 4 hours prior to dosing.

^I got all this off of webmd because we just started my wife on T3 the other day to help facilitate her current diet for comp.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Take this with a grain of salt- but if you are Hypo (As I am as well)-- if you are not on the right dosage, you can take clen and cocaine/ephedrine and not eat, and you will still hold onto belly fat.

Once my doc tuned me in to the right dosage, my little bit of belly fat went away in a few months with no supplements.

Been down this road numerous times. Var definitely helps, anyone who says it doesn't directly target belly fat, is incorrect. My midsection slims out just being on 50-100mg a day, same diet.

Best supplement IMO- Ephedrine/Caffiene. Hands down. Get on it and do some cardio. ****, I stay on EC stack all year round and never do cardio, and I keep veins in my midsection regardless of diet. Granted, my thyroid is probably in line as well. Cheers.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Good advice, 100%. Been on it for years, it doesn't work if you eat 4 hours prior, or within 30 mins after dosage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, please don’t whine about how most other people have it easier or respond better. I guarantee there are others that have more to overcome than you. You are dealt the genetics you have for life, so ignore them - you can see obstacles or opportunities, my friend!

You can have anything you want in this life IF you can pay the cost - which may or may not be worth it to you. The vending machine may give the woman in front of you a Pepsi for $0.50, but then it charges you $1.75, and me $2.50 - that’s just how life is. BUT, we can still have that Pepsi if we are able to pay for it. How hard are you willing to work? How much can you give? I bet more than you think.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So many great responses in this thread and I agree with them all. Personally I seem to respond really well to gh inducing peptides in particular

One that hasn’t been mentioned....

Tesamorelin

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any users of tesamorelin? Sounds interesting.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I neglected to ask because it didn't cross my mind, but does T3 cause MPB, hair loss? I just got FUE done and look amazing now but I ran across somebody on youtube saying T3 wrecked their hair...not even sure how this would happen? If somebody could chime in.

I have so much yohimbine I could throw that in if my heart rate is okay. Whats the recommended dose there? Also I do intermittent fasting already, so I can easily take T3 upon awakening and have some coffee about 10 mins later as I always do. I don't eat for about 5 hours anyway.

mk677 has made it much easier to get my macros in the 8 hour time frame...now not gorging is also a challenge, but I manage.

You know I took ephedrine one time and that stuff was pretty intense for me. I actually don't like super high stims as adderall etc. or similar effects. I handle DMAA like a champ though, (old meso come back please).

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about the whole idea T3 in liquid is deteriorated and garbage?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I neglected to ask because it didn't cross my mind, but does T3 cause MPB, hair loss? I just got FUE done and look amazing now but I ran across somebody on youtube saying T3 wrecked their hair...not even sure how this would happen? If somebody could chime in.

I have so much yohimbine I could throw that in if my heart rate is okay. Whats the recommended dose there? Also I do intermittent fasting already, so I can easily take T3 upon awakening and have some coffee about 10 mins later as I always do. I don't eat for about 5 hours anyway.

mk677 has made it much easier to get my macros in the 8 hour time frame...now not gorging is also a challenge, but I manage.

You know I took ephedrine one time and that stuff was pretty intense for me. I actually don't like super high stims as adderall etc. or similar effects. I handle DMAA like a champ though, (old meso come back please).
Can’t comment on the hairline but my gut reaction is that’s malarchy.

WebMD did say studies proved drinking coffee within 30 minutes still messed with absorption - take it to go and wait the half hour to start drinking.

Primatene & the store brand of Ephedrine HCL at the pharmacy will come in 12.5mg tabs - much easier for a beginner than a 25mg Bronkaid. If you wanna dabble.

Aggressive Labz has numerous pre’s with DMAA, many of which also have Yohimbine too though (Kreed looks good, & Hellnox). But 300 Labz just released Glory Juice Extreme - $35 on eBay and loaded up with DMHA & DMAA and no Yohimbine. I can’t really do Y.

It’s not true. Alex Kikel has numerous clients using MA Research and getting ripped AF. Peep his Instagram. You just need a legitimate distributor, like anything. He is having his competitors pull bloods to monitor thyroid levels so he would see if they weren’t elevated.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Can’t comment on the hairline but my gut reaction is that’s malarchy.

WebMD did say studies proved drinking coffee within 30 minutes still messed with absorption - take it to go and wait the half hour to start drinking.

Primatene & the store brand of Ephedrine HCL at the pharmacy will come in 12.5mg tabs - much easier for a beginner than a 25mg Bronkaid. If you wanna dabble.

Aggressive Labz has numerous pre’s with DMAA, many of which also have Yohimbine too though (Kreed looks good, & Hellnox). But 300 Labz just released Glory Juice Extreme - $35 on eBay and loaded up with DMHA & DMAA and no Yohimbine. I can’t really do Y.

It’s not true. Alex Kikel has numerous clients using MA Research and getting ripped AF. Peep his Instagram. You just need a legitimate distributor, like anything.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any users of tesamorelin? Sounds interesting.
I have some and will be using it from next week - can let you know my personal experience but I got onto it from a doctor on a podcast who claims it blows everything else out of the water.....it is FDA Approved for fat reduction in aids patients so not a bad sign.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have some and will be using it from next week - can let you know my personal experience but I got onto it from a doctor on a podcast who claims it blows everything else out of the water.....it is FDA Approved for fat reduction in aids patients so not a bad sign.
wow, I am so out of touch...crazy that an aids patient would have concerns with fat reduction....

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
ill wait the 30 minutes then, for the T3

How long does it take to get a noticeable result? I just don't see how it could effect killing off the hair follicle since it has no interaction with the DHT receptor in hair...and isn't androgenic to begin with. So I bet that guy was on tren or something else and is just making a dumb youtube comment.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep me posted please

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I can't find any decent information or testimony on tesamorelin use. What's it's half life? And I know it's a GH peptide but does it amplify pulses or is it a bleeding agent? And dang, at 2mg a day that stuff is steep man. How WELL does it work at fat reduction...better be a pound a day haha.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow, I am so out of touch...crazy that an aids patient would have concerns with fat reduction....
HIV causes muscle loss and fat gain, especially around the mid section. By all accounts a legit issue. Although I get where your coming from, in the grand scheme of things there’s probably more to be concerned by like death but quality of life is important as well

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't find any decent information or testimony on tesamorelin use. What's it's half life? And I know it's a GH peptide but does it amplify pulses or is it a bleeding agent? And dang, at 2mg a day that stuff is steep man. How WELL does it work at fat reduction...better be a pound a day haha.
I need to go back to my notes but from memory half life is pretty short around 4-6 hrs (don’t quote me on that). The best dosing scheme I’ve seen is 1mg am and 1 pm

Price is an issue but I got it direct from China which comes in about 1/3rd of what it was from the Eu resellers

Not many testimonies out there yet but if you google jay campbell tesamorelin you can find some useful info

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, HGH burns fat for sure but you gotta pay to play there for sure. Sometimes you have to look at what you’re trying to really do before you need to decide if something is worth it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Look up Stan Efferdings Vertical Diet. His diet plan is a lot of what jrock is talking about. I implemented it a few months ago and have lost 3” on my waist without adding more exercise or lowering calories. Simply putting a focus on micros and iodine.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take this with a grain of salt- but if you are Hypo (As I am as well)-- if you are not on the right dosage, you can take clen and cocaine/ephedrine and not eat, and you will still hold onto belly fat.

Once my doc tuned me in to the right dosage, my little bit of belly fat went away in a few months with no supplements.

Been down this road numerous times. Var definitely helps, anyone who says it doesn't directly target belly fat, is incorrect. My midsection slims out just being on 50-100mg a day, same diet.

Best supplement IMO- Ephedrine/Caffiene. Hands down. Get on it and do some cardio. ****, I stay on EC stack all year round and never do cardio, and I keep veins in my midsection regardless of diet. Granted, my thyroid is probably in line as well. Cheers.
Completly agree about EC. It’s under rated this **** burns fat on me like nothing else when diet is on point. I’m not sure about running it year round tho or maybe at a low dose but I’m pretty sure your body gets used to it so you’d be taking it for nothing.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have a look at Iron Legions VII-KT and Invictus. I used it last Oct after coming back from injury and lost 9lbs in 6 weeks. Good luck theres some great tips here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on T3 >Clen for fatloss?
T3 burns without discrimination. You need to be on anabolics to prevent wasting. Clen is muscle-sparing and very potent. It is also bad for the heart. I think usage should be limited with Clen. Lower doses than you hear and shorter durations for once/twice annually tops. You also want to split the daily dosage administration to minimize heart workload. There should be a purpose and the diet to support it. If you are taking Clen and having McDonald’s you are doing your heart a disservice.

Clen for a period after T3 while the thyroid is normalizing would be a great strategy. I have seen it run in PCTs often as well to minimize fat gain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a look at Iron Legions VII-KT and Invictus. I used it last Oct after coming back from injury and lost 9lbs in 6 weeks. Good luck theres some great tips here.
glad you liked it..

i use it in winter months--in summer months I have problems keeping weight on. physical work outdoors in the sun and heat kills my appetite and I sweat like crazy.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Everyone here thought 250mg of test a week would prevent the muscle wasting on T3 @ 50mcg/day? I am actually holding at least 5lb of water due to the mk677. I definitely am bloated...probably closer to my goal than I realize. I just can't afford to lose muscle. I am getting thin! haha

I have a few 25mg Var pills left over...I guess maybe that could help stem, but unsure.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I won't lie, the most cut I have EVER been was from cocaine lol. I was on 6iu of hgh(the only reason my body didn't completely dissolve from all the yay) and was doing that stuff almost everyday. I got huge and ripped... 4-6% bodyfat. Idk why, but coke gave me the best freaking pumps in my whole life, couldn't feel pain, trained for hours, was a complete moron. A shredded huge moron.

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also, please don’t whine about how most other people have it easier or respond better. I guarantee there are others that have more to overcome than you. You are dealt the genetics you have for life, so ignore them - you can see obstacles or opportunities, my friend!

You can have anything you want in this life IF you can pay the cost - which may or may not be worth it to you. The vending machine may give the woman in front of you a Pepsi for $0.50, but then it charges you $1.75, and me $2.50 - that’s just how life is. BUT, we can still have that Pepsi if we are able to pay for it. How hard are you willing to work? How much can you give? I bet more than you think.
Right! My body type was the worst for gaining muscle/losing fat. Endomorph. But I never stopped training. Even when in the first couple years as a teen I didn't gain virtually at all. I WANTED it. I trained an trained and my body said "give up you idiot it will never happen." I sat there and watched some of my buddies with good genetics go pump up for a month and get bigger and stronger than I was after years... It made me mad. It made me want it so much more.

Rambling...

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Caloric deficit + Weight Lifting + Cardio = Fat Loss.

Why people keep looking for this magic fat loss compound I'll never know. People are just lazy and don't want to put in the work.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m really surprised T2 hasn’t been mentioned. At high doses like in Ember it’s dang good. T3 made me so hungry that I had to quit it after a couple of weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right! My body type was the worst for gaining muscle/losing fat. Endomorph. But I never stopped training. Even when in the first couple years as a teen I didn't gain virtually at all. I WANTED it. I trained an trained and my body said "give up you idiot it will never happen." I sat there and watched some of my buddies with good genetics go pump up for a month and get bigger and stronger than I was after years... It made me mad. It made me want it so much more.

Rambling...
First year or so of lifting by myself in a gym, no idea what I was doing aside from magazines or what I saw, mainly machines and benchpress, maybe gained 5lbs. Then a buddy was like hey this program online says to get big we need to train full body 3 days a week and eat everything in site. Started squatting, pulling, & eating and what do you know? The pounds finally started piling on.

All I had to do was wait for a breakthrough; once I figured out the fundamentals I grew more in 4 months than in 1.5 years.

lol what's the mechanism behind this?
People don’t eat much and are highly active on coke. It’s a powerful stimulant narcotic. It’s very common for cokeheads to stop eating much. There always have been and will be drugs mixed up in bodybuilding. Take for example the wave of Nubain addicts back in the day. The guys selling anabolics are usually involved with other illegal substances and that bleeds into some competitors.

I’m really surprised T2 hasn’t been mentioned. At high doses like in Ember it’s dang good. T3 made me so hungry that I had to quit it after a couple of weeks.
I felt like Ember probably did help my wedding diet recently, although I had too many variables at play to be able to recommend it - I was really exploring every avenue to make the biggest impacts as healthy as possible. But Zoo is a good guy and you won’t find more T2 for cheaper than Vicious Labs Ember.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I won't lie, the most cut I have EVER been was from cocaine lol. I was on 6iu of hgh(the only reason my body didn't completely dissolve from all the yay) and was doing that stuff almost everyday. I got huge and ripped... 4-6% bodyfat. Idk why, but coke gave me the best freaking pumps in my whole life, couldn't feel pain, trained for hours, was a complete moron. A shredded huge moron.
Thanks. Ive never done any recreational drugs but always wanted to try coke. Never have cause im afraid id really like it. Now i have another reason to wanna try it...