Best compound to add to trt

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Simply looking at adding a short cycle in with my trt. Bloodwork is perfect. Looking for a drier compound and have tried most as a stand alone cycle. Just curious on everyone opinion. Not too interested in orals mainly injectable to load up in the same syringe.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Masteron at the same dose as your test..ex.200/200
I was already leaning that way. I was think tren ace but then thought back to it being one of the few compounds that I was a fan of sides wise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would opt for a short ester injectable like mast prop or npp, id 100% avoid deca or eq becauseof how long they linger around.

If going for orals I'd pick moderate dose of var or tbol 30-50mg a day

Sarms lgd or rad 30mg a day (I'm not opposed to 50 but for some reason No one has a problem running 50 mg of the Anadrol or tren ace per day but 50mg of a sarm is crazy to them)

Or if funds allow, and you can source hgh, 3iu a day along side a little test and npp could go a long way.

Then there's peptides, I'm a fan of a few but they don't do what hgh does.

Plenty of options

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would opt for a short ester injectable like mast prop or npp, id 100% avoid deca or eq becauseof how long they linger around.

Sarms lgd or rad 30mg a day (I'm not opposed to 50 but for some reason No one has a problem running 50 mg of the Anadrol or tren ace per day but 50mg of a sarm is crazy to them)

Or if funds allow, and you can source hgh, 3iu a day along side a little test and npp could go a long way.

Plenty of options
I was just going to say npp over deca if you wanna go the nandrolone route..but if he wanted to stay away from too many sides I wonder what would be better a low dose 19 nor or a low dose dht, i guess it depends on the person? Like I know you can go pretty hard on dht's and not even close to the same on 19 Nors

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just going to say npp over deca if you wanna go the nandrolone route..but if he wanted to stay away from too many sides I wonder what would be better a low dose 19 nor or a low dose dht, i guess it depends on the person? Like I know you can go pretty hard on dht's and not even close to the same on 19 Nors
Low dose mast or Primo I would guess be the safest route, but it would also probably give the least results too. All guess because ya, it would ultimately depend on the person.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep Mast or Primo work well at 200 with TRT dose of Test. Although I could see adding a low dose of Deca for joints. I’m gonna end up talking myself into a cycle if I keep thinking about it.😜
Exactly what I did. Talked myself into a full blown cycle figured on trt so no pct needed so let’s do it lol.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not saying it is the "best" compared to anabolic, if I remember doesn't apex have a topical that is supposed to be "TRT's best friend" or something like that? @nostrum420; @Renew1, @xR1pp3Rx maybe it was Hyperion?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not saying it is the "best" compared to anabolic, if I remember doesn't apex have a topical that is supposed to be "TRT's best friend" or something like that? @nostrum420; @Renew1, @xR1pp3Rx maybe it was Hyperion?
or maybe you guys have an even better recommendation from your arsenal?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The idea of Hyperion is T boosting "TRT buddy" but there are several solid options in the Apex lineup for this purpose. Arimahex and Stanogen are the next 2 that spring to mind but AET-50, Ursa Major and Epichaos are all solid choices as well. It really depends on your goals and preferences in terms of hormonal vs non-hormonal, etc.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not quite the ratio for me, but around 400-500mg split between the two has been good to me the past few months.
That’s for a cruise (TRT), I run higher doses on a cycle. I’m cruising on 200/200 right now, but I think it’s better to run Test a little higher than Primo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
200 test/200 mast and 20 SD for a few weeks at a time

Then call it "Super TRT" due to the addition of Superdrol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
200 test/200 mast and 20 SD for a few weeks at a time

Then call it "Super TRT" due to the addition of Superdrol.
If you were really savvy you’d be using Tren with your Superdrol and Mast. Still could call it ‘Super T(ren)RT’ and then you’d be just like all the influencers trying to stay shredded and full all year round.

I mean if you die younger you won’t have to keep up the charade as long anyway!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
If you were really savvy you’d be using Tren with your Superdrol and Mast. Still could call it ‘Super T(ren)RT’ and then you’d be just like all the influencers trying to stay shredded and full all year round.

I mean if you die younger you won’t have to keep up the charade as long anyway!
So much truth here

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m going back and forth between adding epistane or x-tren to my trt. I don’t want to use both together because I don’t really enjoy both together.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As an update I’m adding var to the mix mainly as the ladies are noticing a bit more test in the syringe and questions ensue lol.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Considering all these options myself once I get bloodwork back this week and pec heals a bit more. Of course all the things I want to add are the most expensive options....primo, GH, Var...

Although, I might end up doing very low dose Accutane if my skin doesn't calm down so wouldn't be using an oral in that case.

I wish dienolone ace or the transdermal was still around though because that stuff was awesome.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Considering all these options myself once I get bloodwork back this week and pec heals a bit more. Of course all the things I want to add are the most expensive options....primo, GH, Var...

Although, I might end up doing very low dose Accutane if my skin doesn't calm down so wouldn't be using an oral in that case.

I wish dienolone ace or the transdermal was still around though because that stuff was awesome.
I too wish for dien ace

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Plenty of options
Went with 40mg of var and ill be starting today. See how these results go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I've noticed my acne gets bad the 2nd to 4th week of my cycles, or at least it use too. Especially cycles with compounds that have a lot of estrogen conversion. While I'm a advocate of only using a ai when necessary, I have noticed that keeping estrogen from spiking that first month will help and also using a little Doxycycline or Is amoxicillin during that time helps a lot. I would much rather pick 1000mg amoxicillin over low dose Accutane unless you wanna run the Accutane your entire cycle because as soon as you stop it seems to trigger a breakout. Now if you nuke yourself with Accutane it seems to permanently change your acne situation but there's also a million possible sides from that approach.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Plenty of options
Is var or tbol much different than 1-dhea/1-ad in negative health effects?

DR@C0M@CH1N3

DR@C0M@CH1N3

Awards
I have been on TRT since 2009. I have used several compounds along side my test. Equipoise is one that never messed up my labs (Bloodwork). Deca was good no issues. Winny I didn’t have any major issues with. D-bol was ok. The only compound that flagged me on bloodwork, and also raised my BP extremely was Tren. Oddly enough, it was the compound I got the most out of. It’s my favorite, but I will not use it again. I am currently on Anavar, have not had any bloodwork with that yet.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
started 199lbs
bf% 18-22% ill have to go and have someone get calipers on me
my main goal is to recomp gone are the days of bulking then doing a cut. I see it as unreasonable stress on the body.

Sunday update running 250mg of test c just a bit over my normal trt dose and 40mg of var split in two. One in the morning 1 hr before workout and the other around 2. The pump I can feel arms, chest everything. Yesterday I poured concrete moved and 3k lbs across 6 acres and mixed and poured. An I’ll tell you it hurt at times moving ****. Legs luckily are my definite strong point but running everyday has been a treat. The downside I’ve noticed is my body is hot af and no matter if taken on an empty stomach or with food I have to hit the head before my run. It’s been some time since I’ve ran any orals but don’t remember much distress on the stomach. Nothing crazy that I can’t handle just load up on pro and prebiotics is my big thing.

running with
bucked up preworkout
creatine mono 5 g before and after
NAC
multi
Vyvance which is from the VA
Bcaa’s and protein
and finally just clean low carb under 50g a day lean meat and veggies

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also as always I’m open to suggestions I’m also glad I don’t have to worry about planning any pct anymore lol. One big benefit of being on trt.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you add the 250 test c on top of your trt dose? If so om guessing your around 450mg total test/ week?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goin with a different rec. injectable rad. Pretty close to tren imo. Inkectable yk11 or trest also good options to look into.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh okay cool..yea if you dont need to than don't. Hey look everybody we have a responsible new guy here. Imagine that!!👍
Lol I’ve been on here for forever. Like 2005 or 06 when I was deployed. I had logs and all sorts of crap on here. Then I was off for sometime. When I came back I went from tons of post and a well known member to being brand new lmao.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Goin with a different rec. injectable rad. Pretty close to tren imo. Inkectable yk11 or trest also good options to look into.
Just went through a bottle of injectable RAD/S23. Was taking 30mg each per day for 3.5 weeks. Between the pip from solvents, it being water-based so I couldn’t mix with my oil shots, and some site issues (knots in pecs twice from 0.4cc), I would definitely not use the Enhanced one again. MA Research oil base and single ingredient would probably be much kinder.

I wouldn’t say I’m underwhelmed; it made a good visual difference and I kept getting stronger, but I would like to try injectable RAD solo at 50mg+ daily. I have never used Tren Ace or E, but I would definitely not compare it to Tren Base or high-dosed Trendione. I did not get aggression from the injectable RAD/S23 like I get from both orally at same dosages even solo.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Simply looking at adding a short cycle in with my trt. Bloodwork is perfect. Looking for a drier compound and have tried most as a stand alone cycle. Just curious on everyone opinion. Not too interested in orals mainly injectable to load up in the same syringe.
I like doing 6-8 weeks of Oxandrolone with mine twice a year. I only recommend this if you can get good Oxandrolone, preferably Pharma but the price is absolutely ridiculous. Good UGL will suffice but in my experience, Oxandrolone is often lackluster coming from UGL

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like doing 6-8 weeks of Oxandrolone with mine twice a year. I only recommend this if you can get good Oxandrolone, preferably Pharma but the price is absolutely ridiculous. Good UGL will suffice but in my experience, Oxandrolone is often lackluster coming from UGL
Yah I’m not too concerned when it comes to price As long as it’s legit.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Yah I’m not too concerned when it comes to price As long as it’s legit.
In that case, I’d just join a TRT clinic and hop on some Empower compounding Oxandrolone. Runs average 700 for 8 weeks worth @ 50mg a day

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$700 for 8 weeks of Anavar??
That’s what I was thinking too plenty of places to get legit anavar for less the
an that. Money isn’t an issue but I’m not going to spend it like an idiot lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I was thinking too plenty of places to get legit anavar for less the
an that. Money isn’t an issue but I’m not going to spend it like an idiot lol.
Haha, yeah that’s ridicules, I’ve had a scrip for Anavar and although some pharmacies/compound pharmacies quote you way too much you can find some with reasonable pricing, I got 60 40mg for $240 from a legit compound pharmacy.