Best Bulking Ph with Emphasis on Low Sides

rafy99

Awards
Recently did a Super DMZ 2.0 run for my first PH. (Yes may have been harsh but I was still learning and it was the first recommended).

Thankfully it went great. Lethargy was a factor but nothing I couldn't get through.

Gonna start an (-)epi stack with viron in October but I just wanted to start doing some research now so I can begin getting all the products I need for this future cycle which may be somewhere between jan - February.

I've heard a lot of havoc, SD, 1 and 4 Andro, andro the giant / super mandro, and then of course we got the SARMS like osta, LGD and a couple of new ones ive been reading up on.

Just looking for recommendations / stacks. My emphasis is on strength so whatever will help build the most strength would be preferable.

Any and all suggestions as well as PCT stacks you've used which you have liked are welcomed!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I can recommend 1-Andro (I used Super Mandro), which you can stack with another DHEA derivate, or run solo. I had absolutely no sides on this (some people feel lethargy if there's no test base), the gains are clean, easy to keep and it's quite good for strength training too. Solid bulker overall. I gained close to 7 lbs in 6 weeks, without a true bulking diet - in fact I ate at maintenance for the first 3 weeks. You can gain more, but there will be some water retention and there will be some fat gain too :). 1 lbs per week is what you can expect on this if you don't overeat. I really feel one needs to run this at 300+mg per day.

If you want a SARM, use Ligandrol. Stack with Radarine or Ibutamoren ("Gharine") or run solo. The gains will be similar to 1-Andro and the sides are relatively similar too. LGD solo is probably cheaper, but might suppress you more.

None of these are like Super DMZ 2, but they are safer and definitely less toxic.

PCT is standard - SERM. You can do three weeks only. Plus whatever natural supplement you want to add and run for a month, it's up to you.

rafy99

Awards
I can recommend 1-Andro (I used Super Mandro), which you can stack with another DHEA derivate, or run solo. I had absolutely no sides on this (some people feel lethargy if there's no test base), the gains are clean, easy to keep and it's quite good for strength training too. Solid bulker overall. I gained close to 7 lbs in 6 weeks, without a true bulking diet - in fact I ate at maintenance for the first 3 weeks. You can gain more, but there will be some water retention and there will be some fat gain too :). 1 lbs per week is what you can expect on this if you don't overeat. I really feel one needs to run this at 300+mg per day.

If you want a SARM, use Ligandrol. Stack with Radarine or Ibutamoren ("Gharine") or run solo. The gains will be similar to 1-Andro and the sides are relatively similar too. LGD solo is probably cheaper, but might suppress you more.

None of these are like Super DMZ 2, but they are safer and definitely less toxic.

PCT is standard - SERM. You can do three weeks only. Plus whatever natural supplement you want to add and run for a month, it's up to you.
Thanks. I've seen a lot of people stack super mando with andro the giant. May lean towards that line since the recommendations are coming in slow jeje. I'll definitely keep searching. As long as I can remain healthy, slow and steady wins the race!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol is great for recomping, little to no sides for me and great gains

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if the number of sides being low is more important than the intensity of the one side effect you get... then I’d say M1T for sure. The only side I ever got was blood pressure. I felt like I was going to pop any second. But that’s it. No acne, no gyno, no insomnia, no ED, no shedding...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi and M-LMG stack really well and I experienced no sides on it.

Msten solo not too bad

Haven’t ran M1A but it’s a bulker, I’m sure lethargy might suck a little.

So many choices.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epi and M-LMG stack really well and I experienced no sides on it.

Msten solo not too bad

Haven’t ran M1A but it’s a bulker, I’m sure lethargy might suck a little.

So many choices.
At 60mg the lethargy on m1A is not nearly as bad as 30mg DMZ yet the effects are so much more powerful just five days in. Much like how I experienced M1T vs SD.

SD makes a guy tired all day long. M1T and M1A just make the morning and night times more difficult.

DMZ and SD can get a guy more ripped looking, but M1T and M1A seem to just flat out make muscle grow like crazy.

M1A would be a pretty good choice. I might do something crazy and get another bottle, push it up to 75mg after the first bottle is done.

Mr Giggles

Awards
I am assuming that a test base is taken with these orals? Or are you guys doing oral only cycles?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 60mg the lethargy on m1A is not nearly as bad as 30mg DMZ yet the effects are so much more powerful just five days in. Much like how I experienced M1T vs SD.

SD makes a guy tired all day long. M1T and M1A just make the morning and night times more difficult.

DMZ and SD can get a guy more ripped looking, but M1T and M1A seem to just flat out make muscle grow like crazy.

M1A would be a pretty good choice. I might do something crazy and get another bottle, push it up to 75mg after the first bottle is done.
Used it long ago and 75 is good. Didn't know anyone still made it even. Thought the caps I had were 20 mugs and I went 80mgs. At that dose it matched 20mgs m1t

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bet you won’t!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to pay closer attention to your log then.
Sounds absolutely nuts. I can’t even remember what dose I took in 2003 with 1-AD but it was way lower than that and my results were insane.