Best Belts are actually the best belts

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Cardillo belts for a little over 20 years and I have always had
a small waist so a small was to small for me and a medium was to big so they always
had to add 3 sets of extra holes for me so that it would fit. I would still be on the next
to the last hole. My last belt from Cardillo I have had for about 12 years so I was on the
market for a new belt but I wanted one that was 4 inches all around because I felt this
would give me more support for heavy deadlifts, squats, and military presses. I have always
used 2 1/2 front 4 in back but I was feeling it was giving me enough support on the max lifts.
I was looking at Cardillo and Isner 4in belts and they were selling for a little more than $100
which was about $40 more than what I paid for my last Cardillo belt which I have had 3 Cardillo
belts in the past so I was use to using high quality belts but I wasn't too happy about their new
prices so I did a little research and I found this co. Best Belts and when I looked at all the belts
they had the exact belt I was looking for and they would actually custom make it for me so that
it would fit me properly since I have a tricky waist size for only $65 including shipping. The next
day after I placed the order online the owner of the co. called me just to go over what he was
going to do with the belt to make sure I would get a perfect fit. Three days later I received my
belt and it looked and felt fantastic I could not have gotten a better belt form one of the higher
price companies. I have had the belt now for 6 months and I have broken it in beautifully it fits
wonderful. My deadlift has gone up 40lbs, romainian deadlift 40lbs, back squat 50lbs and front
squat has gone up 40lbs. This belt has given me so much more support than any of my other
belts because it is a 4in belt all around and not 2 1/2 frt 4 back like my my old belts. If anyone
is on the market for a new very high quality belt Best Belts is the way to good they offer a excellent
product with exceptional customer service and their belts come in about 8 different colors.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you say it was just trap I was just giving honest feedback on
an excellent product that worked out well for which happened to be
an excellent weight lifting belt from a very good company.