Best beginner steroids?

Cayden

Cayden

Awards
Hello! I am a beginner in the anabolic world and was wondering the best oral steroids to use. I have ordered some Dianabol 10mg tablets, but upon more research, a lot of people are saying that you shouldn't take dbol by itself. Is this true? If so, are there any good oral test bases? Not trying to go for injections just yet.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello! I am a beginner in the anabolic world and was wondering the best oral steroids to use. I have ordered some Dianabol 10mg tablets, but upon more research, a lot of people are saying that you shouldn't take dbol by itself. Is this true? If so, are there any good oral test bases? Not trying to go for injections just yet.
Just go with 1 and 4 andro

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dbol only is a good oral-only first cycle in that it will give you gains and you won’t need any other testosterone or test base, but it can be a bit harsh on things like blood pressure, acne, and gyno. You probably want to have an aromatase inhibitor like exemestane on hand and tamoxifen as well in case your nipples start getting puffy or painful. Those can both be useful in your PCT as well.

Turinabol or Anavar are probably milder better first options, but you will have more lethargy with them without testosterone than Dbol.

Cayden

Cayden

Awards
Dbol only is a good oral-only first cycle in that it will give you gains and you won’t need any other testosterone or test base, but it can be a bit harsh on things like blood pressure, acne, and gyno. You probably want to have an aromatase inhibitor like exemestane on hand and tamoxifen as well in case your nipples start getting puffy or painful. Those can both be useful in your PCT as well.

Turinabol or Anavar are probably milder better first options, but you will have more lethargy with them without testosterone than Dbol.
Thanks! However, I read that after a dbol cycle, you pretty much lose all of your gains. Is there any way to prevent this?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! However, I read that after a dbol cycle, you pretty much lose all of your gains. Is there any way to prevent this?
You can’t prevent the water loss. But the few lbs of actual muscle tissue you built will remain with a proper SERM-based PCT and hard training & continuing to eat enough afterwards.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can’t prevent the water loss. But the few lbs of actual muscle tissue you built will remain with a proper SERM-based PCT and hard training & continuing to eat enough afterwards.
Yep ... Assuming you've got All of those things in order.
(y)

Cayden

Cayden

Awards
OK! Any PCT you recommend that's SERMS based?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
22 man, didn't start really hitting the gym 'till last year. Still a newbie!
It's really best to dig in and do a lot of research before you start putting a bunch of (potentially harmful) compounds into your body.

Hyde's a good guy, but you really don't want to be totally relying on guys you don't know to safeguard your health.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I suggest getting quite a few more years under your belt, training naturally
Yeah, he definitely hasn't gotten anywhere near his natural potential yet.
... And that would give him time to do research.

@Cayden , if you want some direction on researching, send me a Private Message, and I'd be happy to help...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
22 man, didn't start really hitting the gym 'till last year. Still a newbie!
Bro, please please take an earful of this from me: put more time in naturally. You can’t believe how much more you can accomplish naturally the next couple years yet.

I had been lifting in the gym for a few years before I really learned how to train hard and proper, and after only a year of that I started taking Andros - man I wish I had waited! If I had only realized how much more about training and diet there was to know! I wasted a lot of money and drug exposure on ground I could have covered naturally in a fairly timely fashion. If you don’t take the time to learn how to train and spend the time doing it and manipulating it to keep going through plateaus naturally, you won’t be able to do it with drugs. You will just have to keep adding more and more steroids way too soon.

I thought that because I knew I wanted to use steroids and look like that and that I would have to take them, that I should get going. But what I did not understand was the most important part:

The longer you wait, the more you can do naturally, the further the drugs will take you. They are not part of the starter kit; they are your ace card when everything else is already optimized all the way.

Cayden

Cayden

Awards
Bro, please please take an earful of this from me: put more time in naturally. You can’t believe how much more you can accomplish naturally the next couple years yet.

I had been lifting in the gym for a few years before I really learned how to train hard and proper, and after only a year of that I started taking Andros - man I wish I had waited! If I had only realized how much more about training and diet there was to know! I wasted a lot of money and drug exposure on ground I could have covered naturally in a fairly timely fashion. If you don’t take the time to learn how to train and spend the time doing it and manipulating it to keep going through plateaus naturally, you won’t be able to do it with drugs. You will just have to keep adding more and more steroids way too soon.

I thought that because I knew I wanted to use steroids and look like that and that I would have to take them, that I should get going. But what I did not understand was the most important part:

The longer you wait, the more you can do naturally, the further the drugs will take you. They are not part of the starter kit; they are your ace card when everything else is already optimized all the way.
Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll definitely give it more thought! My main reason for wanting to start anabolics is because I play college football and I wanted to go from slanky to danky. Obviously, football is a very athletic sport and requires a lot of muscle mass. Therefore, I wanted to get a jump start on the muscles and be bulkier than everyone on the team. However, I'll definitely give it a bit more thought before doing anything. Once again, thanks!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm so sick of seeing this lol.

Muscle is muscle, it doesn't matter what steroids you take, if you build muscle with them then you keep it after a cycle for a little bit and it slowly goes away because you can't keep steroid built muscle without steroids.

The reason ppl say you loose gains with dbol is because most of your gains weren't actually gains, it's water weight. This is true with pretty much any oral only cycle because there very short cycles, 4-6 weeks and you cannot build much actual muscle in that short of a period of time. Even blasting for 2-3 cycles a year your highly unlikely to gain more then 12-20 pounds of muscle, 12 is the reasonable expectation. 20 is you did everything perfect and have great genetics.

So if you gain 20lbs in 4-6 weeks and 15 dissapear, that was 15 lbs of water and glycogen/mineral retention.

Dbol only is perfectly fine, there's a reason why it's used for trt. But don't expect to keep the muscle from any cycle more then a few months because you can't maintain it with more steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Think about it this way, if you ran 3 cycles s year and gained 10lbs of muscle each cycle and kept it, after 3-4 years you would have put on over 100lbs of muscle and would be standing on the Mr Olympia stage.

Not happening

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll definitely give it more thought! My main reason for wanting to start anabolics is because I play college football and I wanted to go from slanky to danky. Obviously, football is a very athletic sport and requires a lot of muscle mass. Therefore, I wanted to get a jump start on the muscles and be bulkier than everyone on the team. However, I'll definitely give it a bit more thought before doing anything. Once again, thanks!
If you are in a position to be big and heavy on the football team, then my advice is to start eating like it’s your job. Sumo wrestlers carry supraphysiological levels of muscle mass, naturally, because they hyper-eat. And eating is an inherently anabolic process.

Kiss your abs goodbye if you have them still, and focus on becoming a mammoth. Pasta is $1/box, russet potatoes are $1-2per bag at Aldi in the Midwest, ramen is $0.10/pack when you buy the box of packs, and bags of rice are cheap. If you don’t have a stove in your dorm, buy a $40 microwave for your room and load up on potatoes, ramen (you don’t have to use all of the salt packet), and some canned chicken/tuna. Add 2-3 meals comprised of those onto your current daily diet. Peanut butter sandwiches are also dorm-friendly, cheap and easy to eat.

Learning the discipline to force meals when you aren’t hungry is part of the process to get big, naturally or otherwise.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 15 years ago when I found out vitamin D3 was technically a steroid hormone I started taking 20'000 iu a day hoping it would get me jacked lol
and look at you now, still jacked!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 15 years ago when I found out vitamin D3 was technically a steroid hormone I started taking 20'000 iu a day hoping it would get me jacked lol
This is from an Iranian medical journal a couple years ago. I wonder what kind of gains they got before the kidneys gave out.

. In this regards, for example, Daher et al reported that a series of 16 subjects with kidney complications, including acute kidney injury (AKI) had been admitted into two referral hospitals in Brazil secondary to excessive and prolonged use of veterinary intramuscular injection supplements of vitamin A (20,000,000 IU), D (35,000,000 IU) and E (6,000 IU).

BMC Nephrology
ISSN: 1471-2369

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is from an Iranian medical journal a couple years ago. I wonder what kind of gains they got before the kidneys gave out.

. In this regards, for example, Daher et al reported that a series of 16 subjects with kidney complications, including acute kidney injury (AKI) had been admitted into two referral hospitals in Brazil secondary to excessive and prolonged use of veterinary intramuscular injection supplements of vitamin A (20,000,000 IU), D (35,000,000 IU) and E (6,000 IU).

BMC Nephrology
Enough gains to be on the football team I bet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

BMC Nephrology
Probably nothing noteworthy

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

BMC Nephrology
Why in the world would anyone dose vitamins that high especially IM preparation? lol

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why in the world would anyone dose vitamins that high especially IM preparation? lol
Someone had to be the first I guess 🤣, that equals to almost a gram of vitamin d and two or three grams of vitamin e.