Best Bang for buck MK677

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the best bang for buck MK, just finishing up Olympus Labs brand at 20mg a day and need to reup soon, looking to run about 20-30mg/day, and not familit with all the brands.

In US keep in mind, can order from UK though

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Somatozine by MA Labs Mikearnold will let you know it's by far the best. I'm on it and I have noticed incredible sleep and improved recovery.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Somatozine by MA Labs Mikearnold will let you know it's by far the best. I'm on it and I have noticed incredible sleep and improved recovery.
I second this one. This is the best I have tried. This will be my go to for a long time.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Theyre backordered on their site, anyone know where i can snag?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Dang I am going to order in a few weeks haha. Also going to try his GW to increase sports endurance.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somatazine here hands down is the best configuration for the price.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm just going to hammer it home as I also love somatozine.

I also had good experience with muscle rage mk but not as cost effective

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice thing about soma is, it's not JUST ibutamoren. The added zinc and mag really play a role into sleep quality as well.

I like melatonin but only at 3mg. Not like that's a deterrent to me though.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Nice thing about soma is, it's not JUST ibutamoren. The added zinc and mag really play a role into sleep quality as well.

I like melatonin but only at 3mg. Not like that's a deterrent to me though.
Yeah that's how I felt man but mike Arnold chimed in and told me that's the best dosage of melatonin for GH secretion.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I liked OL mk677, ran it with Derma and LGD gained 20lbs on cycle, I'm now weeks post PCT kept 8lbs.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Look at the ingredients.if you have good mk 677 then the major additions are vitamin d3, zma, and 5mg melatonin.

I did not go with Mike Arnold because 5mg melatonin and I'm asleep for 5 days. 1mg and I can barely get out of bed the next day. So I made my own blend for way cheaper.

30mg mk 677
5000 iu vitamin d3
0.5mg melatonin
Zinc biglycinate, magnesium biglycinate, vitamin b6

Killcure666

Awards
Anyone notice any benefits in siZe or performance from MK677?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna pick up 2 bottles but its out of stock. Anyone know when there will be a restock?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
He just posted a 30 percent off sale... late August arrival he said

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at the ingredients.if you have good mk 677 then the major additions are vitamin d3, zma, and 5mg melatonin.

I did not go with Mike Arnold because 5mg melatonin and I'm asleep for 5 days. 1mg and I can barely get out of bed the next day. So I made my own blend for way cheaper.

30mg mk 677
5000 iu vitamin d3
0.5mg melatonin
Zinc biglycinate, magnesium biglycinate, vitamin b6
Agreed. While a 5 gram dose of melatonin may have been shown to compliment the MK in Somatozine with great efficacy as far as increasing GH, it is not recommended to be on such a high dose of melatonin, especially for extended periods of time. MK is best as a long term commitment if you want to experience the most benefit so it's kind of a catch 22. However, I am still heavily considering buying it due to all the rave reviews. I would only feel comfortable dosing 1 cap per night though myself. Even 2.5mg per night of melatonin is more than I would like to consume to be honest..

I wish Mike would come out with a version of Somatozine with 1 gram or less per full dose of MK, or nothing. Others could then add more melatonin if they wish to...it's cheap enough..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melatonin-dosage-and-risks_us_56deff8ce4b03a40567a1e1e

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just throwing it out there that PRE is having a sale right now for 35% off. Would make their MK677 very price friendly

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this one! I hoping to snag a bunch soon..hopefully a good Labor Day sale

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go with PRE as their customer service and sales price will make it very worth your time.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Somatozine is great. My hands stay numb all day on this - it's kinda annoying too because I lose feeling in them very easily. That said, recomping nicely with it. I just got done running 4iu/day rHGH and in many ways, particularly when it comes to recovery and fat-burning, I can't tell a difference.

However, my naps were more productive and it was easier to get up in the morning when taking HGH.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theyre backordered on their site, anyone know where i can snag?
It's on pre-order sale now. If you order now it is over 30% off...and the ETA is only about a week, so not too long at all.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. While a 5 gram dose of melatonin may have been shown to compliment the MK in Somatozine with great efficacy as far as increasing GH, it is not recommended to be on such a high dose of melatonin, especially for extended periods of time. MK is best as a long term commitment if you want to experience the most benefit so it's kind of a catch 22. However, I am still heavily considering buying it due to all the rave reviews. I would only feel comfortable dosing 1 cap per night though myself. Even 2.5mg per night of melatonin is more than I would like to consume to be honest..

I wish Mike would come out with a version of Somatozine with 1 gram or less per full dose of MK, or nothing. Others could then add more melatonin if they wish to...it's cheap enough..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melatonin-dosage-and-risks_us_56deff8ce4b03a40567a1e1e
There have been studies showing a 5 mg dose of melatonin (long-term) to be completely safe. In fact, there was also a study done not too long ago in which melatonin, by itself, was shown to increase fat free mass and decrease bodyfat significantly over about a year's time. No side effects were noted. Researchers are trying to figure out HOW it provides those effects. Melatonin is generally considered to be a very safe supplement...and many researchers now believe that most people have a melatonin deficiency because of all the lifestyles factors in modern society that adversely affects melatonin production.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There have been studies showing a 5 mg dose of melatonin (long-term) to be completely safe. In fact, there was also a study done not too long ago in which melatonin, by itself, was shown to increase fat free mass and decrease bodyfat significantly over about a year's time. No side effects were noted. Researchers are trying to figure out HOW it provides those effects. Melatonin is generally considered to be a very safe supplement...and many researchers now believe that most people have a melatonin deficiency because of all the lifestyles factors in modern society that adversely affects melatonin production.
Yeah, I personally think it is relatively safe as well. Trust me, I have taken far worse things than melatonin! What slightly concerns me is that it would shut down your endogenous production of melatonin. Also, everyone tends to react differently to melatonin and find potential benefits at different doses that are very user specific. Some people can't take it at all, as it actually keeps them awake. I happen to be one of those people that does not do so great on most melatonin products. It's just hard to find a brand of MK you can trust these days that is affordable. So I guess a melatonin free version of Somatozine is just more of a personal request/preference. I am still going to order the current product though!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get some GABA and some sort of sleep-inducing tea to drink at night and you'll be fine.