Unanswered Best appetite suppressant?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My brother in law is asking me for the best suppressant on the market. Myself, I like a 200mg caffeine pill and 25 mg of ephedrine. sometimes, I throw in the aspirin too.

I've been away from the forum for a while now. Is there anything else ya'll would recommend?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious about this too. Really though, an appetite suppressant I could take only when needed, for example, when I’m likely to break my diet such as Friday nights or Saturday nights.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite.

I seriously get so caught up working that I would forget to eat. I had to set reminders for when to go eat. Best value at one cap each morning and cravings for food disappeared unless I could smell it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It really depends. If someone doesn't have any issues, the ECA stack you describe, and possibly adding in some Yohimbine, is by far the best thinf for fat loss out there. It works better than anything and has a safety profile not matched by anything.

One thing I will say - if someone has been obese or has metabolic syndrome, their leptin/adiponectin ratio will be off. Large doses of vitamin D (10-20k) over long periods if time (3-4 months or so) will potentially help correct this.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really depends. If someone doesn't have any issues, the ECA stack you describe, and possibly adding in some Yohimbine, is by far the best thinf for fat loss out there. It works better than anything and has a safety profile not matched by anything.

One thing I will say - if someone has been obese or has metabolic syndrome, their leptin/adiponectin ratio will be off. Large doses of vitamin D (10-20k) over long periods if time (3-4 months or so) will potentially help correct this.
I've been interested in large doses of vitamin d for obesity, I was obese as a kid and still carry more fat than I'd like, but what do you think about vitamin d being potentially toxic as it builds up? Do you take high doses for a few months and then take a few months off?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And to answer the original question, I don't think anything has worked better for me than e/c stack but I like to use the least amount of ephedrine possible, like half a bronkaid, and 200-300mg caffeine, it usually makes me feel totally fine with like 1200-1500 calories and I have make myself eat a little extra so I'm not cutting too many calories too quickly.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
10k iu vitamin d isn't uncommon as a daily dosage, but it depends on your circumstance. If you work mostly inside and have limited exposure to the sun, then 10k is likely fine, however if you work outdoors and get lots of sun, you will likely require less.

I don't think you're pushing any real toxicity concerns at 10k iu

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been interested in large doses of vitamin d for obesity, I was obese as a kid and still carry more fat than I'd like, but what do you think about vitamin d being potentially toxic as it builds up? Do you take high doses for a few months and then take a few months off?
Jiggzz has the answer pretty much.

My girlfriend has a rare autoimmune disease that I found a study from 1930 showing 600,000 iu/day of vitamin D put into remission. That dose scared me without access to bloodwork (her pcp sucks big time). But I risked it for MONTHS at 200,000 iu. Not recommending this.

I have taken 20,000 iu for a year with no issues at all, but I think this could push the limits. I don't have bloods to test, again, so I dropped that to 10K after that.

My dad had a stroke in October 2018. I put him on 200,000/week for about 2 months, then dropped it back to 20,000 a day for about 6 months and his bloods came back at 80 ng/ml so I dropped it to 10K.

I am not recommending there are no toxicity concerns, but I have taken risks and you can learn a little from it.

I would recommend 10K/day if you are NOT in the sun a lot. If you are a landscaper or something, 5K would be better.

There is a case of a guy recently taking 10K per day for a while and sunbathing whike continuing to take this dose. He wound up in the ER from that. So if you do get sun, be more careful. I have an office job and get little sun.

I believe you can get something like 20,000-30,000 iu from the sun in about 30 minutes if you have your shirt off. Not sure of the exact numbers, but it is something like that.

All in all, don't be crazy like me and you will likely not have to worry too much.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to both of you! I don't get a ton of sun so maybe I'll add in 10k to my vitamins

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My brother in law is asking me for the best suppressant on the market. Myself, I like a 200mg caffeine pill and 25 mg of ephedrine. sometimes, I throw in the aspirin too.

I've been away from the forum for a while now. Is there anything else ya'll would recommend?
EC stack is always a viable option to try.

Hunger is so multi faceted that it can be tough to find something that works for everyone.

Stimulants do tend to be one of the most widely effective appetite suppressants for people.

I’d look into SNS Thermagize XT. It is strong though (lots of solid ingredients and should help blunt appetite), so if he doesn’t have experience with stimulants then maybe look into bulk SNS Higenamine, SNS Alpha-Y and/or SNS Synephrine as possible alternatives to EC.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ephedrine is really good. For me one bronkaid tab will cut hunger for 4-5 hours. Add in caffeine and it’s even better. Higenamine HCL also worked well for me, 30-60mg.

Some things that make hunger worse: carbonated beverages and gum.