Best appetite stimulant? Beta Ecdysterone?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Beta Ecdysterone good for increasing appetite? Anyone try it? Notce any changes?

Any other suggestions for appetite stimulating supps? I know years ago controlled labs made Black Hole. This isn't about how to gain weight (caloric surplus) more like something to make me hungrier (I'm natrually thin and eating doesn't come easy).

This will be part of a Test cycle while trying to bulk (sorry if in the wrong section. Admin can move or delete).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ecdysterone supplements seem to be super hit or miss. I don’t know of much, but appetite used to be a big thing with the old Anabeta. That stuff is gone now, but SNS released Anacyclus XT, I’d look into that, probably the best thing I can think of at least off the top of my head.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally for appetite suppression my go to is typically Alpha Lean-7 but everyone has their go to ways for appetite suppression.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some things that can help with appetite are

Fish oil
Zinc
B1
Mk677

Also as you stated controlled labs black hole or I also Remember one called engorge.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 makes me absolutely devour food. Not only does it increase appetite during the day, anytime I start eating it's like I can not stop and never get hungry. I use https://www.masupps.com Somatozine. Works better for me than just MK677 by itself.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Beta Ecdysterone good for increasing appetite? Anyone try it? Notce any changes?

Any other suggestions for appetite stimulating supps? I know years ago controlled labs made Black Hole. This isn't about how to gain weight (caloric surplus) more like something to make me hungrier (I'm natrually thin and eating doesn't come easy).

This will be part of a Test cycle while trying to bulk (sorry if in the wrong section. Admin can move or delete).

Thanks in advance.
Anacyclus XT (same as OG Anabeta)

Biggest appetite increase ive ever had

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’d say no on beta ecdysterone. Im currently running this.

Definitely on MK677 but you need to cycle every 5-8 days to keep the hunger effect. Also, this is a research chem and it WILL affect your blood glucose level so proceed with caution.

I’ve run anacyclus but wasn’t paying attention to hunger effect. Need to do more research here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
people have reported Anacyclus works well ..although imo it provides way more benefits then just increase in appetite

Anacyclus Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Natural Anabolic Properties
  • Lean Muscle & Strength Gains
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Improved Libido & Vitality
  • Veggie Capsules. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Vegan, Paleo, & Keto Friendly.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some things that can help with appetite are

Fish oil
Zinc
B1
Mk677

Also as you stated controlled labs black hole or I also Remember one called engorge.
At what dose would you suggest taking the Mk677? Does it work well/better on a test cycle?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I've used Anabeta in the past. Glad to see its back around. I was thinking of saving it for PCT though.
def is a great PCT addition .. but if you know it works for what you are looking for .. imo i would run it during on cycle 8-12weeks .. and PCT you will still have great options of testboosters

Anacyclus is too new but i have seen it run it for 16weeks(4mos) .. maybe someone here has ran it longer and can chime in

best of luck on your cycle .. following along if you find something else that works just as good as this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kombucha drink with the ginger/lemon juice probiotic

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the pharmaceutical side of things, Cyproheptadine(Periactin) is an anti-histamine that is off label prescribed for underweight children and those suffering from anorexia.

Over the years atleast one supplement was found to be spiked with it. I'm sure there were more.

Prescription only in the U.S.