Best and purest creatine supplement of them all? Where to buy in USA/EU?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best of the best creatine is micronized Ceapure creatine monohydrate. Creapure is a brand made in Germany that has the highest quality standards for creatine manufacturer.

Optimum Nutrition sells micronized Creapure creatine and I would highly recommend that,

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The best of the best creatine is micronized Ceapure creatine monohydrate. Creapure is a brand made in Germany that has the highest quality standards for creatine manufacturer.

Optimum Nutrition sells micronized Creapure creatine and I would highly recommend that,
Why do all your links go to nonsponsors? Asking for a friend

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here in Sweden ON only list Creapure on their capsuel creatine and not their powders. So the next time you see a tub, take a look at it and see if it has the Creapure logo.

I went to their US site and pulled these two pictures of there and i cant see the Creapure logo on the powdered jug.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Micronized creatine monohydrate.

I use SNS currently.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So here in Sweden ON only list Creapure on their capsuel creatine and not their powders. So the next time you see a tub, take a look at it and see if it has the Creapure logo.

I went to their US site and pulled these two pictures of there and i cant see the Creapure logo on the powdered jug.
So, I did a little bit of investigating and found out that Optimum no longer uses Creapure, which is weird because it's what they used for years. I'm not sure why they made the switch, I guess it's probably cheaper, but I checked Creapure's website and found a pretty decently priced Creapure Micronized creatine monohydrate by a company called Muscle Feast. Optimum still makes good creatine though, it's micronized and easy on the stomach -- it's just not Creapure.

MUSCLE FEAST Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder - 300g $15

Here's a list of all that mfgs that use Creapure in their formulas: