Best alternative solution to alcohol

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm looking to buy bulk epiandro powder and possibly sarms to mix into solution.

I did mix Torem & EVOO (olive oil) in the past but it stayed in suspension and I don't know the accuracy of it.

I can't get my hands on alcohol (everclear). Does anyone have an alternative solution?

Thanks again for your help

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You can get bulk pH and SARM powders, but you can't get alcohol? Are you under 21 or something?

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
I can get it, I'm just not a fan of using alcohol. If there aren't any similar alternatives I can use it

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
As far as solvents for human consumption, you're stuck with alcohol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peg 300 is superior to alcohol. Poly ethylene glycol.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Peg is also questionable for health reasons though. Lots of links to mental issues

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peg is also questionable for health reasons though. Lots of links to mental issues
I've given my rat gallons of the stuff and he's still cool. Just as crazy as ever lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've given my rat gallons of the stuff and he's still cool. Just as crazy as ever lol
You must really love that rat. He gets all kinds of cool stuff!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
inforlife

inforlife

Awards
I definitely could, I just am not so sure I want to drop money on a mg scale. It doesn't seem as accurate and seems more messy and more money upfront. I could be wrong though, I've never done it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely could, I just am not so sure I want to drop money on a mg scale. It doesn't seem as accurate and seems more messy and more money upfront. I could be wrong though, I've never done it.
You could just buy a capping machine, find a ratio of filler to product that will allow you to just fill each cap completely with the desired dosage in it, without measuring each individual capsule.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine for about 20$ on ebay. Well worth the investment.