Best Alphamax XT alternative on a cut?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hi there guys, I'm looking for a test booster during my cut - I've already used Alphamax XT and had good results, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there that might be even better for my purpose. Thanks!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Honestly save your money. Natty test boosters are bullsh1t IMO

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there guys, I'm looking for a test booster during my cut - I've already used Alphamax XT and had good results, but I'm wondering if there's something else out there that might be even better for my purpose. Thanks!
I'm glad you enjoyed AlphaMax XT. If you want to change things up instead of just using it again, M-Test is another quality test-booster. I don't think it has forskolin, which can help with body composition, like AlphaMax XT does, but it is still a solid formula.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly save your money. Natty test boosters are bullsh1t IMO
If you mean they won't increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels, then you're right, but many ingredients in quality test-booster (like AlphaMax XT and M-Test I mentioned) have multiple studies showing they have a variety of benefits, their MoA just isn't by increasing testosterone to supraphysiological levels, because they won't do that. Ingredients like ashwagandha and tongkat ali have been shown to improve mood/libido and reduce stress/anxiety and cortisol. Ashwagandha also has reserach suggesting it can improve endurance, performance, and body composition. Forskolin also has research showing it can improve body composition. I could go on, but I think that's enough for now. At the end of the day, of course a test-booster won't provide crazy/dramatic increases in strength/size like AAS do, but they can still provide a variety of benefits, within reasonable expectations of natural products, that people often associate with increased testosterone (mood/libido and some benefits on body composition and performance).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is one of the best for this purpose because of the inclusion of Forskolin and DHAA!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, alphamax xt was okay. I've run m test and honestly didn't notice much at all from it unfortunately

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If you mean they won't increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels, then you're right, but many ingredients in quality test-booster (like AlphaMax XT and M-Test I mentioned) have multiple studies showing they have a variety of benefits, their MoA just isn't by increasing testosterone to supraphysiological levels, because they won't do that. Ingredients like ashwagandha and tongkat ali have been shown to improve mood/libido and reduce stress/anxiety and cortisol. Ashwagandha also has reserach suggesting it can improve endurance, performance, and body composition. Forskolin also has research showing it can improve body composition. I could go on, but I think that's enough for now. At the end of the day, of course a test-booster won't provide crazy/dramatic increases in strength/size like AAS do, but they can still provide a variety of benefits, within reasonable expectations of natural products, that people often associate with increased testosterone (mood/libido and some benefits on body composition and performance).
A healthy, well balanced diet, will do more to increase endogenous testosterone production than any booster on the market.

Personally, I'd buy Slinmax on a cut well before Alphamax XT

If your concerned about performance, libido, energy etc I'd buy some DHEA and low dose

That's just my .2

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh also... how much do we really want to lower cortisol while on a cut? There is a strength compromise with lowering cortisol...

On a cut, don't we want to be able to increase intensity and lower volume?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A healthy, well balanced diet, will do more to increase endogenous testosterone production than any booster on the market.

Personally, I'd buy Slinmax on a cut well before Alphamax XT

If your concerned about performance, libido, energy etc I'd buy some DHEA and low dose

That's just my .2
A healthy, well balanced diet will do more for gains/progress than ANY supplement, which is why they're called SUPPLEMENTS not replacements. As I said, the MoA for the benefits of many ingredients in test-boosters like AlphaMax and MTest isn't solely increasing testosterone, think ashwagandha role as an adaptogen or foskolin's effects on cAMP. When I use AlphaMax XT, it isn't to increase my testosterone levels, it's for the benefits I previously mentioned, and these benefits are supported by studies and anecdotal evidence. If DHEA works for you, that's great, go for it.
Oh also... how much do we really want to lower cortisol while on a cut? There is a strength compromise with lowering cortisol...

On a cut, don't we want to be able to increase intensity and lower volume?
If we're talking natural adaptogens like ashwagandha and tongkat ali, they won't crush cortisol, it's more of an "optimization" (adaptogen) than anything IMO. There is research suggesting that things like tongkat ali could actually be useful during cuts in regards to mood and hormones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think someone already mentioned it but m-test would definitely be a nice replacement and comparable to alphamax xt.