Best all-in-one cycle support

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
Hey guys!
What is the best all-in-one cycle support that you guys have used on cycle to keep everything in check?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL Cycle Assist as always been very popular and covers your bases great.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
CEL Cycle Assist as always been very popular and covers your bases great.
thanks for the response. do you think NAC or TUDCA should be added too or CEL cycle Assist is good by itself?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As long as you don't buy on Amazon, Cycle Assist has NAC already in it. Since Amazon is not allowing NAC products anymore, there has to be a special non-NAC containing formula of Cycle Assist for Amazon.

TUDCA is a great ingredient and can be added if you'd like to. The actual need for it depends on the harshness of the cycle, but many of us use TUDCA on any cycle just as a precautionary measure.

CEL has a TUDCA product and was one of the first, if not the first company to offer one.

Important note on TUDCA - this is one of the most problematic raw materials out there as far as quality. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. I've seen brands pop up especially on Amazon claiming to sell it for prices that are less than it even costs to make it. I even had a retailer last week show me where a 'contract manufacturer' claimed they could sell them 144 units for less than it costs for the raw materials. I put 'contract manufacturer' in quotation marks there bc I have no respect for any contract manufacturer that doesn't test their raws, especially on one that is known to not always be what its supposed to be which is because the raws are so expensive.

CEL tests every batch of raw materials, even if they are from the same supplier over and over again. This is one of those raws that everyone else should do the same but unfortunately many don't because its already so expensive so it makes it even less margin when you have to cost average testing fees into it.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it just Amazon US not allowing NAC sales anymore? I ask because I recently bought 5% liver & organ defender on the UK site and it was freely available, as were many others.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
As long as you don't buy on Amazon, Cycle Assist has NAC already in it. Since Amazon is not allowing NAC products anymore, there has to be a special non-NAC containing formula of Cycle Assist for Amazon.

TUDCA is a great ingredient and can be added if you'd like to. The actual need for it depends on the harshness of the cycle, but many of us use TUDCA on any cycle just as a precautionary measure.

CEL has a TUDCA product and was one of the first, if not the first company to offer one.

Important note on TUDCA - this is one of the most problematic raw materials out there as far as quality. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. I've seen brands pop up especially on Amazon claiming to sell it for prices that are less than it even costs to make it. I even had a retailer last week show me where a 'contract manufacturer' claimed they could sell them 144 units for less than it costs for the raw materials. I put 'contract manufacturer' in quotation marks there bc I have no respect for any contract manufacturer that doesn't test their raws, especially on one that is known to not always be what its supposed to be which is because the raws are so expensive.

CEL tests every batch of raw materials, even if they are from the same supplier over and over again. This is one of those raws that everyone else should do the same but unfortunately many don't because its already so expensive so it makes it even less margin when you have to cost average testing fees into it.
Oh wow, didn't know. thanks for the advice. I did look on CEL's website but it also doesn't show NAC on its supplement facts? is it just the new formula now?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is it just Amazon US not allowing NAC sales anymore? I ask because I recently bought 5% liver & organ defender on the UK site and it was freely available, as were many others.
Its too early to know if Amazon UK will follow suit or not.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh wow, didn't know. thanks for the advice. I did look on CEL's website but it also doesn't show NAC on its supplement facts? is it just the new formula now?
Sorry for the confusion. I need to split the listing on the site actually to show the Amazon version and the regular version. Good catch; I had meant to already have done that.

Any orders direct from CEL or any other retailer besides Amazon will get the version that has NAC, at least for now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As said above CEL Cycle Assist is very comprehensive as an all in one cycle support product. If taking methylated products, add tudca. If BP is an issue, look into Carditone and maybe garlic supps. OL Kings Shield is a bit newer one, but has some good feedback. Pantethine is supposedly good for lipids.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As said above CEL Cycle Assist is very comprehensive as an all in one cycle support product. If taking methylated products, add tudca. If BP is an issue, look into Carditone and maybe garlic supps. OL Kings Shield is a bit newer one, but has some good feedback. Pantethine is supposedly good for lipids.
Good post.

I think that Cycle Assist covers the blood pressure basic for most people, but Carditone is also an option to add for people that experience BP issues that are caused by or aggravated by their cycles. I wish I could say Carditone worked for me, but it didn't at all. But my BP issues are not cycle related. But for anyone that wants something other than Carditone, what worked great for me is daily use VASO6 and AmealPeptide. We're actually going to be releasing cool blood pressure support formula, but we're probably at least a 4 to 6 weeks from launch.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can still find it anywhere K1NGS SHIELD is by far the best and most complete available atm.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to clarify on GQ's post above that the 15.00 price he is talking about and the image is on Liver Assist XT; not Cycle Assist. I think he was replying regarding the NAC convo and Liver Assist XT has NAC in it as well.

Cycle Assist is an overall cycle support product to cover the bases.

Liver Assist XT is higher dosed for liver specific support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrFlexo Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Punkrocker Anabolics 90
Anabolics 8
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 13