I'm looking for a high dosed product of andro4, I haven't had any luck tho

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The best one I’ve used is Iconics. Some retailers may still have some left if you can find it. Iron legion also has a great one.

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
The best one I’ve used is Iconics. Some retailers may still have some left if you can find it. Iron legion also has a great one.
thanks man found some iconic btw. it's a higher dose then these scrub companies now days. :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out andro the giant or super 4 andro cream from iml.
Agreed with Andro the Giant! Hard to beat it in my opinion and stacks well with super mandro to!

Deltoid

Deltoid

Awards
rats army has the 4-andro in liquid form. and the super 4 andro cream mentioned above and ive heard good things about brutal 4ce from Blackstone labs. I haven't personally ran anything yet but based on my research these are the best.

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
It's a 13 day supply (with 300 mg a day) for 60 € / 71 $
yup thats why i wont touch it. i wish sup companies would get there **** together for us experinced users lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a 13 day supply (with 300 mg a day) for 60 € / 71 $ 😃
brutal force is $109.99 on their site...47 reviews and the average is 4.5 stars out of 5, lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should definitely grab some Alpha Four before it's gone - Strong still has some left

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enhanced Formulations also has one now that is 100mg a cap, not this 50-75mg/cap that you see often, and half the time that's the total weight WITH the ester they toss on there so even less total 4-DHEA. There are 120 caps.

Enhanced Formulations or Andro the Giant for oral
Iconic Formulations, Alpha Gainz if you can find them. IML's cream otherwise(have not personally tried yet but will to be fair)

I know the raws for this are not cheap, but you would think the company that owns the rights to the patent would have the highest doses product.............................They could easily have the best product on the market if they chose to but must sell enough 75mg tabs that they are happy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Enhanced Formulations also has one now that is 100mg a cap, not this 50-75mg/cap that you see often, and half the time that's the total weight WITH the ester they toss on there so even less total 4-DHEA. There are 120 caps.

Iconic Formulations, Alpha Gainz if you can find them. IML's cream otherwise(have not personally tried yet but will to be fair)

I know the raws for this are not cheap, but you would think the company that owns the rights to the patent would have the highest doses product.............................They could easily have the best product on the market if they chose to but must sell enough 75mg tabs that they are happy.
Oh yeah I didn't even think about the esters. 4ce is 65 mg a cap with two different esters..

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I didn't even think about the esters. 4ce is 65 mg a cap with two different esters..
Esters aside I would want at least 5 caps a day on that one. Much better with the two I mentioned or even Hi-tech Androdiol is 75mg/tab(with ester again ugh) and can be found for 45/bottle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah iconic 4 is a great deal

i also like hard rock supplements but seems super expensive atleast imo but rare hard to find ..supply & demand i guess.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

i also like hard rock supplements but seems super expensive atleast imo but rare hard to find ..supply & demand i guess.
Agreed-Both solid products bro. Hard rock andro the giant is pricey because the amount of 4-andro per bottles compared to others (like BSL). Totally worth it Imo as you need the 300+ doses of oral to make a real difference.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You can save a few buck when they have discounts and their bottles are 120 caps I believe vs most being 60. This is why so many companies put too few number of caps/tabs for anything expensive as the consumer rarely does a fair comparison of price per mg and simply look at the price per bottle.

I have seen this SO MANY times over the years: anytime someone asks "Where is your CoQ10(or any other not cheap item)?" I walk them over to the shelf and without fail EVERYTIME they grab the 400mg/cap 180 capsule bottle that is almost $100.00 or the most expensive and get sticker shock. lol If you plan on getting the economy four cylinder you don't walk over to the part of the lot with the escalades or corvettes and get taken aback by the price. lol

I bet Hard Rock would sell more in a smaller bottle that was more per cap lol. People are funny.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can save a few buck when they have discounts and their bottles are 120 caps I believe vs most being 60. This is why so many companies put too few number of caps/tabs for anything expensive as the consumer rarely does a fair comparison of price per mg and simply look at the price per bottle.

I have seen this SO MANY times over the years: anytime someone asks "Where is your CoQ10(or any other not cheap item)?" I walk them over to the shelf and without fail EVERYTIME they grab the 400mg/cap 180 capsule bottle that is almost $100.00 or the most expensive and get sticker shock. lol If you plan on getting the economy four cylinder you don't walk over to the part of the lot with the escalades or corvettes and get taken aback by the price. lol

I bet Hard Rock would sell more in a smaller bottle that was more per cap lol. People are funny.
If choosing pills .. i agree that is a great option

and i believe their andro/4andro are 90caps .. still a great deal per dosage and overall what the bottle gives you

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Is this product still available? I did a search and couldn't find it

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Flex it nuitrition has alpha gainz 4 andro.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They also have some alpha four from iconic formulations 💪

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell me more 😁 how long does a bottle last? How much is needed to equal 330mg of oral? I do like the price....
At 1.5ml you would likely get the results you want and a bottle would last around 20 days - that would be about 225mg in td form

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a high dosed product of andro4, I haven't had any luck tho
Don't forget about this amazing product. Get it while it's still in stock! Super 4 ANDRO sells out fast and for good reason !!
if your looking to increase muscle mass, strength, power, while also Increasing your igf1 and gh levels. Look no further.
We have just what you need! Super 4 ANDRO will also increase your libido and sexual desire.

Always huge discounts when you

Apply discount code:Mace20
For 20% OFF!!
All products made in the USA

30-day money back guarantees
SUPER 4 ANDRO
BACK IN STOCK...HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

Products that work!