Best 19-nor dhea product

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

which caps or topic contain 19-nor-dhea and are good dosed and effective?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys,

which caps or topic contain 19-nor-dhea and are good dosed and effective?
I don't have a answer but I just wanted to ask if you have already used 19 nor dhea before? Because most of the guys I know that tried it were very unimpressed. You might wanna look into a different product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No i didnt take it before mate.
Well I have not personally used it but the majority of the feedback I've seen on the 19-nor prohormones was not that great.

@Hyde might know better then me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is a waste of time. 1-Andro is the only andro you can expect some gains from.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it has terrible conversion. I would agree with Hyde. 1 andro is good for gains. I also like epi andro for strength and aggression.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP what are you hoping to achieve with the compound?

I would try to find the Alpha Gainz version if hell bent on using.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought it might be a mild ph with
moderate gains and joint lubrication. Dont like needles.

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
As far as I know not too many companies try with 19dhea outside of blackstone labs or STEEL. It's a bit of a black hole. Having tried to research it myself.
-There's no legitimate studies on it, unlike 1 andro.
-No one's done it solo (as far as I know).
-Most products have very small doses, 40-60mg. Where as the recommended dose for 1 andro is 300mg per day.
- the only results we have are from anecdotes typically with several other compounds at once.
-I think the 19nors increase your progesterone and prolactin as well. which isn't great and can be problematic to deal with, and apparently kills your libido and makes you feel like ****.

So no one really knows. Personally I would love to see someone donate their body to science be a labrat and do 300mg of 19-dhea solo a day and see what the results are.

extramedium

Awards
Hi-Tech has theirs, Decabolin. It has 75 mg. I stacked it with their 1-testosterone. I did not use the Deca by itself. The stack was good for me, but I am also a newbie with Andros, so I had some decent gains (maybe "first-time user" gains?). Hi-Tech says to run Deca for 8 weeks because the effects are slow and really kick in around the 3rd or 4th week, so there's that. Reading reviews on Hi-Tech's Decabolin, there is mention of Deca-dick, but since I stacked with 1-test I didn't even notice that.

Last edited: