Best 12 week all out blast high dose sarm stack, YK11, LGD, and mk677?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Trt base, am thinking

20mg LGD
25mg MK677
Yk11, or lean tren water pulling look one? Recommendations, dosages?
Carderine, workout endurance and fat lost

Craziest coolest results, let me know wassup gentleman ;)

Trying to blast on a good 5 lean lbs, and pull major panty pulling, make them females horny with the muscle and the alpha dude chee energy mindset which I aint even quitte avg at lol. It's funny when dudes go in cycle and talk alpha and **** all a sudden.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Injectable yk 11....FTW

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't use gear to get girls..if I'm gonna trash my health it's gonna be for me and nobody else. This one girl at the gym told me I was top big and that the size of my shoulders intimidated her so I knew I was om the right path

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need more than a TRT dose for that “alpha male lifestyle” you’re after….Plus it’s already August…..🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What kind of nonsense is this 😆

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What kind of nonsense is this 😆
Yea there were no comments yet when I first saw this thread and I was gonna say this has to be a joke right? Wanted to wait and see how you guys responded first

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea there were no comments yet when I first saw this thread and I was gonna say this has to be a joke right? Wanted to wait and see how you guys responded first
I don't think it's a joke. I just think people are a bit delusional in there "goals" in this case, steroids making people "alpha" and building muscle to "pull panties". I'm guessing op is like 17 years old.

1 word that no alpha male has never called himself.... ALPHA

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it's a joke. I just think people are a bit delusional in there "goals" in this case, steroids making people "alpha" and building muscle to "pull panties". I'm guessing op is like 17 years old.

Yup if you're really an "alpha" male you don't have to state that you are

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That's what I was going to say... sounds like OP is a kid.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I get it though, young teenagers or 18 year olds see vets or guys that have competition physiques walking around and see the eyes following that person. When I was 23 my ex fiancés dad showed me how to do this stuff, and I saw the attention I got from the ladies and loved it. I probably didn’t start doing it for myself and my goals until my late twenties-early thirties. Made a lot of mistakes in the 20’s especially, when I read this post it was nostalgic lol