Unanswered Best 1-DHEA still available

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I've done 2 cycles of 1-andro, Epiandro in the past 4 years. They both were great. Looking to do another. I did the old Olympus UK stuff. Since its gone now, are there any good 1-Andro (1-DHEA) supplements left out there? Most of the ones I found are dosed at 65mg vs the 110mg from OLUK.

Cheers!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

I've done 2 cycles of 1-andro, Epiandro in the past 4 years. They both were great. Looking to do another. I did the old Olympus UK stuff. Since its gone now, are there any good 1-Andro (1-DHEA) supplements left out there? Most of the ones I found are dosed at 65mg vs the 110mg from OLUK.

Cheers!
Super mandro by hard rock supplements

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and pains may be BOGO still not sure. I got an email yesterday or the day before.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check out Alpha Gainz. I think they still sell a TD.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never run any of the 1-dhea stuff and don’t really understand it. My question is, aside from legality, why wouldn’t guys just look for a source that has superdrol or any of the previous banned ph’s? They’re far more effective and cost way less. And from what I’ve read so far the shutdown/pct on the dhea stuff is basically the same. Sorry maybe I’m just thinking about it all wrong so please correct me if that’s the case. And same goes for sarms

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never run any of the 1-dhea stuff and don’t really understand it. My question is, aside from legality, why wouldn’t guys just look for a source that has superdrol or any of the previous banned ph’s? They’re far more effective and cost way less. And from what I’ve read so far the shutdown/pct on the dhea stuff is basically the same. Sorry maybe I’m just thinking about it all wrong so please correct me if that’s the case. And same goes for sarms
Mostly I think it comes down to the varying levels of legality different people are comfortable with.

Voxide

Awards
Get out of here with your sound logic and cost effective thinking.

Most of the people on this board will quite literally spend multiple hundreds of dollars to avoid pinning Test E twice a week.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Most of the people on this board will quite literally spend multiple hundreds of dollars to avoid pinning Test E twice a week.
A 1 and 4 andro cycle with good doses for 8 weeks would be like $600 not including ai, serm, and oct.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha gainz 1 dhea transdermal. 125 mg per. ml. Run 2 ml a day with 2 ml of alpha gainz 4 dhea 150 mg per ml. 8 weeks is going to be $320. Not cost effective at all. But that's best product on the market right now. Second is hi tech pharmaceuticals 1 testosterone. It's even more expensive

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Alpha gainz 1 dhea transdermal. 125 mg per. ml. Run 2 ml a day with 2 ml of alpha gainz 4 dhea 150 mg per ml. 8 weeks is going to be $320. Not cost effective at all. But that's best product on the market right now. Second is hi tech pharmaceuticals 1 testosterone. It's even more expensive
Geez. Ok so I wasn’t missing anything lol. Back to the dark side then.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Avoiding the potential of a lifetime with a felony on one's record................priceless. Are the risks of getting caught low, yes, but there still is a risk. For the life of me I cannot understand how some people simply do not get the fact that many people are not willing to break such a law, and yes it is a STUPID law no doubt. Real gear is perhaps the cheapest it has ever been and PH's are almost the most expensive they have ever been but for some it's a small price to pay to stay legal.

Voxide

Awards
Avoiding the potential of a lifetime with a felony on one's record................priceless. Are the risks of getting caught low, yes, but there still is a risk. For the life of me I cannot understand how some people simply do not get the fact that many people are not willing to break such a law, and yes it is a STUPID law no doubt. Real gear is perhaps the cheapest it has ever been and PH's are almost the most expensive they have ever been but for some it's a small price to pay to stay legal.
If legality is your primary argument then fine. Fair enough.

The problem is 160lb sub 315lb squatters claiming prohormones like 1 andro and havoc are anything close to the effectiveness of actual steroids. And people calling a DHEA cream a “test base” lmao.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve never done actual real gear just phs but the irony is real gear is probably a lot likelier to be what it says it is than any of these phs or sarms... I took “rad” once and in almost 100% sure it was corn starch in the pills.

To the OP, I am considering stacking CEL Stano Plex 300 (3 caps daily) with high tech 1 testosterone (2 tabs daily) for 8 weeks, sometime next year (as I plan to be on hex for another 4-5 weeks currently). Looks like here in the good old USA a lot of the stronger products are being yanked from stores...

Reactions: UNX
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never done actual real gear just phs but the irony is real gear is probably a lot likelier to be what it says it is than any of these phs or sarms... I took “rad” once and in almost 100% sure it was corn starch in the pills.

To the OP, I am considering stacking CEL Stano Plex 300 (3 caps daily) with high tech 1 testosterone (2 tabs daily) for 8 weeks, sometime next year (as I plan to be on hex for another 4-5 weeks currently). Looks like here in the good old USA a lot of the stronger products are being yanked from stores...
That’s for damn sure. Glory days were 2000-2010 where nearly all PH’s (from legit companies) worked. The stuff I’m seeing now is crazy from a cost/benefit perspective. If you were interested in some history google legal gear m1t or ergopharms 1ad/4ad (not the 1,4 dhea **** currently). Anabolic Xtremes superdrol and pheraplex also. Sad to say the newer guys to the game will probably never see those types of results unless they switch to real gear. Or choose to pay hundreds of dollars for remaining ‘legal’ ; )

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why can’t people just man the **** up. Training intense in the gym is way more painful than pinning ever will be for Christ sakes

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why can’t people just man the **** up. Training intense in the gym is way more painful than pinning ever will be for Christ sakes
Theoretically it would be more about having a trustworthy source.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but honestly the truth is unless it’s from the doctor prescribed here in the US.. we don’t know for certain if it contains exactly what it’s suppose to.. the source can be the best out there with how they make it.. but how do they know the raw powder supplier in China ain’t ripping them off? Can’t trust the Chinese.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah but honestly the truth is unless it’s from the doctor prescribed here in the US.. we don’t know for certain if it contains exactly what it’s suppose to.. the source can be the best out there with how they make it.. but how do they know the raw powder supplier in China ain’t ripping them off? Can’t trust the Chinese.
Clearly the only legit way to do it is doctor prescribed hrt.

I am okay if I buy something and it’s corn starch in the pills, just don’t put something dangerous in there... I’ll take it doing nothing over hurting me any day.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HPLC

I've almost never seen bad raws and it would be kind of a pain in the ass to do. You'd have to make sure whatever you're cutting the gear with has similar properties in terms of solubility, crystallography and adhesion or it's going to be an obvious fake. Plus, if you sell bunk your customers probably aren't coming back.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Bruh...you won’t see a damn thing from only 2 tabs of hi tech 1 andro.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bruh...you won’t see a damn thing from only 2 tabs of hi tech 1 andro.
That’s what I figured. I’ve ran 1 andro (not that product) at 200 mgs before and it did nothing... I was just going to drop it and do the 900 mg of epi plex 300/ day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

AMEN

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you ever used a recreational drug? Ever drove your car after having a drink? Have you ever done anything that was illegal? If you have not then congratulations on having the world's cleanest tampon and continue to stay on track jokes aside cus you obviously pride yourself on a clean record and never taking a risk. But.... 99% of ppl are not avoiding pinning for the reason you are, there scared to pin themselves

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The problem is 160lb sub 315lb squatters claiming prohormones like 1 andro and havoc are anything close to the effectiveness of actual steroids. And people calling a DHEA cream a “test base” lmao.
When you mention Havoc, if you're talking about Epistane ... That's a steroid.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s for damn sure. Glory days were 2000-2010 where nearly all PH’s (from legit companies) worked. The stuff I’m seeing now is crazy from a cost/benefit perspective. If you were interested in some history google legal gear m1t or ergopharms 1ad/4ad (not the 1,4 dhea **** currently). Anabolic Xtremes superdrol and pheraplex also. Sad to say the newer guys to the game will probably never see those types of results unless they switch to real gear. Or choose to pay hundreds of dollars for remaining ‘legal’ ; )
The reason "PHs" worked in the "glory days" was because they were STEROIDS. (Some of them crazy powerful steroids). Andros are PHs.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well Havoc, if real, is a
Have you ever used a recreational drug? Ever drove your car after having a drink? Have you ever done anything that was illegal? If you have not then congratulations on having the world's cleanest tampon and continue to stay on track jokes aside cus you obviously pride yourself on a clean record and never taking a risk. But.... 99% of ppl are not avoiding pinning for the reason you are, there scared to pin themselves
Take it easy. First off there is a difference between making a split decision while impaired to drive vs making the decision to commit a felony for the next 10-20 years everyday(lets be honest how many people only do this for one cycle?). Using my prior bad decisions to justify taking a risk is a really poor argument friend. As to people not doing it because of fear of pins, yes I agree they need to GTFOI. Pinning is so simple it is not even funny.

Also since when does having a clean record mean no one has taken risks????

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A 1 and 4 andro cycle with good doses for 8 weeks would be like $600 not including ai, serm, and oct.
Dang .. I’ll stick with epi Andro $80 for 8 weeks :)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang .. I’ll stick with epi Andro $80 for 8 weeks :)
Wow that’s a good price... I was considering CEL Stano plex 300 at 3 caps a day... best I could find would be about $130 for 8 weeks.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
true, I’ve gotten crappy injectables too many times to count, can cause serious infections...I only buy orals now and just use Pharma TRT so I don’t get PIP and infections