Best 1-Andro product on the market right now

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I can run another 1-Andro cycle. I prefer pills, no transdermal. What's the best out on the market right now? I have used Hi-Tech but just curious

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super mandro at strongsupplementshop. Pair it with andro the giant for a better cycle.
I was going to say Hi Tech 1-testosterone, but Mandro is a better deal and has the right dosage. The only thing Hi tech has going for it is that it has 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin in it, which is in grapefruit and helps the compound pass through the liver easier. But you could get the same effect by just drinking a 4oz glass of grapefruit juice before you took the supplement if you wanted to do that, or use Bioperine.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was going to say Hi Tech 1-testosterone, but Mandro is a better deal and has the right dosage. The only thing Hi tech has going for it is that it has 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin in it, which is in grapefruit and helps the compound pass through the liver easier. But you could get the same effect by just drinking a 4oz glass of grapefruit juice before you took the supplement if you wanted to do that, or use Bioperine.
yeah that hi tech stuff is really awesome....um.....wait....no its not? tf?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i thought linking to priceplow was against the rules?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a big fan of transdermal. Check out iconic formulations black series. These are the best transdermals on the market.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can run another 1-Andro cycle. I prefer pills, no transdermal.
Why do you prefer pills over transdermal? I'll admit with the transdermal the dosing can get a bit tricky due the pump aspect.Sometimes a full pump comes out and sometimes not...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do you prefer pills over transdermal? I'll admit with the transdermal the dosing can get a bit tricky due the pump aspect.Sometimes a full pump comes out and sometimes not...
icon one seems to be consistent the times i've ran it.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal 1-test used to really give bad rashes. I don't know if 1-andro does the same thing though.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
It’s just a preference. I also noticed different 1-andros are boned to different esters like hi tech being a deconoate and chosen1 is a blend. What is supermandrio boned to? If anything

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s just a preference. I also noticed different 1-andros are boned to different esters like hi tech being a deconoate and chosen1 is a blend. What is supermandrio boned to? If anything
I think you mean bound, not boned. :ROFLMAO:

Supermandrio isn't bound to any ester. Whether that really helps oral bioavailability is debatable since esters are meant to be used in injections to make the steroid release through a certain time frame. It sounds like it may work in theory if you took it with a fat like a glass or milk or a tablespoon of flax seed oil or something. What you really want is something in a suspension if it's bound to an ester and in an oil capsule.

Apparently, making a suspended oral steroid is a very complex process, that's why I've only seen it done once back in the day.

A lot of oral steroids are deactivated and destroyed by the liver, and that's why I mentioned taking it with Bioperine or some grapefruit juice up above. But it seems like a lot of the designer steroids/prohormones bypass the liver or interact with certain enzymes in the liver to convert to other substances, while the designer steroids all seem to be pretty orally bioavailable on their own without modification, even though the oral absorption rate may be anywhere from ~5-75%. Since these DSs and PHs were never brought to the market, there's absolutely no studies on them, so we have to go by what he community has experienced with these compounds and go off the anecdotal evidence.

Bioperine:

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
lol yes! Bonded

I have actually been really curious the first time I took Hi Tech's 1-Test and have called them to discuss (they didn't call me back). But their ingredient has a decanoate attached to it. Whereas Blackstone labs has a blend of esters to diversify timing in the body. Decanoate is a really, really long ester and maybe that's why they are used so if we take it daily it can build up in the body? Just makes PCT sucks cause it's not usually optimal to start the next day after cycle. I'm no scientist but I have been digging around to learn to about this. I imagine supermandro, if it's not bonded to anything it will clear out your system and start PCT the next day.

This is actually somewhat confirmed in my own usage. My strength was still the same while on cycle about 1.5 weeks out into PCT using hi tech's lol

Deltoid

Deltoid

Awards
+1 for grapefruit extract or naringin for orals
I think you mean bound, not boned. :ROFLMAO:

Supermandrio isn't bound to any ester. Whether that really helps oral bioavailability is debatable since esters are meant to be used in injections to make the steroid release through a certain time frame. It sounds like it may work in theory if you took it with a fat like a glass or milk or a tablespoon of flax seed oil or something. What you really want is something in a suspension if it's bound to an ester and in an oil capsule.

Apparently, making a suspended oral steroid is a very complex process, that's why I've only seen it done once back in the day.

A lot of oral steroids are deactivated and destroyed by the liver, and that's why I mentioned taking it with Bioperine or some grapefruit juice up above. But it seems like a lot of the designer steroids/prohormones bypass the liver or interact with certain enzymes in the liver to convert to other substances, while the designer steroids all seem to be pretty orally bioavailable on their own without modification, even though the oral absorption rate may be anywhere from ~5-75%. Since these DSs and PHs were never brought to the market, there's absolutely no studies on them, so we have to go by what he community has experienced with these compounds and go off the anecdotal evidence.

Bioperine: