Berberine bulk buying

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me a good source of quality berberine? I found bulk caps/ powder on ebay, mostly from India but dont know how trustworty the seller is. I live in europe so a free or low postage option would be nice. Thanks!!!

Ps:
Also looking for some ArA :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out x gels by sns over at strong supplement shop if you're looking for ara. Not sure about the bulk berberine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ara you're not gonna wanna buy in bulk as 99% of the time its very low grade and very low actual % ara. SNS xgels is the way to go if you want to have any confidence in what you're getting and also to actually get a useful amount at a reasonable price... bulk ara usually looks really cheap, but when you see the actual % and the amount you'd have to take to get the same amount, you'll realize its not even worth it.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ara you're not gonna wanna buy in bulk as 99% of the time its very low grade and very low actual % ara. SNS xgels is the way to go if you want to have any confidence in what you're getting and also to actually get a useful amount at a reasonable price... bulk ara usually looks really cheap, but when you see the actual % and the amount you'd have to take to get the same amount, you'll realize its not even worth it.
i was never into ara based on all the conflicting research (more needed) - but - can you tell me how in the heck you can "bulk buy" ara anyway? it's an omega-6 fatty acid - do you get a gallon milk jug of it? :) it seems it would be like getting a bag of dried fish oil :) heck - 98% of all fish oil caps tested, turn out rancid - "dry" ara? i agree with you, sns or xfactor - bite the bullet and pay.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i was never into ara based on all the conflicting research (more needed) - but - can you tell me how in the heck you can "bulk buy" ara anyway? it's an omega-6 fatty acid - do you get a gallon milk jug of it? :) it seems it would be like getting a bag of dried fish oil :) heck - 98% of all fish oil caps tested, turn out rancid - "dry" ara? i agree with you, sns or xfactor - bite the bullet and pay.
they sell it as a bulk powder... its usually like 5% ara produced from some sort of plant or fungi

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Do someone know a shop that carries ara in the EU? Xgels or xfactor or something?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Pure Labs Berberine is the one I use and get good results from

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hi!!! Ara, power and predator have in stock, from Uk.

For the berberine, not in bulk but I purchase Glyco X from Good State brand Last week in Amazon.es 500 mg of berberine hcl per capsule plus banaba leaf and 240 ct. Best value for 45 euros, and no stomach upset. Hope it helps.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
The enhancedathlete Ara is legit!! Took past year and pumps been unreal. Also coupon code russo15 for 15% discount