Benefits of hcg on cycle?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
As I'm asking these questions you can gather I'm not an experienced user...

What are the main benefits of using HCG whilst on cycle?

Can it make you feel better if you estrogen is too low?

I know you can regain your nut size...

Anything else which is important.

I've seen so much information of when to use and how much but can never get a clear answer

Thanks

pheeroni

Awards
I use HCG mainly for maintaining fertility or spermatogenesis and semen analysis. Some guys use HCG for nut size, since it's not fun having raisin for a nuts.

It's also shown easier PCT and recovery time if used correctly, i strongly sugest using HCG during cycle thought because of this

And yea, HCG could elevate estrogen so it's a benefit if your estrogen is low during DHT derivates cycle, just make sure you're feeling good and estrogen is in healthy range

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCG will definitely give your estrogen a boost. afaik the main benefit of running HCG or SERM cycle assist is that some people don't feel good being totally shut down

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
some people say that being on HCG will help you PCT too, but it's important to know that it is artificial LH, so technically it shuts down LH production. so HCG in a way shuts you down harder if you do it for long periods of time and then decide you wanna quit and pct.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
HCG will definitely give your estrogen a boost. afaik the main benefit of running HCG or SERM cycle assist is that some people don't feel good being totally shut down
I thought so...I feel like **** being shutdown....
some people say that being on HCG will help you PCT too, but it's important to know that it is artificial LH, so technically it shuts down LH production. so HCG in a way shuts you down harder if you do it for long periods of time and then decide you wanna quit and pct.

How would you recommend you use it?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought so...I feel like **** being shutdown....

How would you recommend you use it?
for cycle assist? I'd probably get enclomiphine too and use that to keep LH production alive every once in a while

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
for cycle assist? I'd probably get enclomiphine too and use that to keep LH production alive every once in a while
Just how to use HCG the best time and how to use it going into pct before clomid etc

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just how to use HCG the best time and how to use it going into pct before clomid etc
I think you have to wait from your last anabolic based on it's half life. then HCG until balls are back to size, then serm. though stacking your serm with HCG isn't bad if you have enclomiphine. if you have chlomid, estrogen side effects start to hit you after like 7 days. I've never done novladex or tamox before

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I think you have to wait from your last anabolic based on it's half life. then HCG until balls are back to size, then serm. though stacking your serm with HCG isn't bad if you have enclomiphine. if you have chlomid, estrogen side effects start to hit you after like 7 days. I've never done novladex or tamox before
I'm on test and Primo...12 week cycle and one month left now..

I'm planning a pct but not sure what to do as everyone says different things.

Can you use enclomiphine during and pct?

What do you use in your pct? I hear clomid can be a fcuker

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You post a LOT of questions here.
Do you also research??
Because that should be where you get your information.... From your research.
Then you can verify that information on here.

Don't be lazy, man.
:)(y)💪:cool:

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You post a LOT of questions here.
Do you also research??
Because that should be where you get your information.... From your research.
Then you can verify that information on here.

Don't be lazy, man.
:)(y)💪:cool:
I do but I just don't mention it sometimes..

Example....

I've been told by numerous sources I need clomid and Nolva post cycle but then others say to add aromasin too.

As I've never done it before I'm going to ask many questions if that makes sense as you guys are experienced.

I do need to know a good pct protocol though...I try to get at much information as I can so ask many questions to see if it confirms what I might know.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do think enclomiphine is superior to chlomid, if you can get it (I use AA). everything is subjective though and you will have to adjust for your own symptoms. I think some people might like the estrogen side effects of chlomid. that's why you hear different protocols work for different people. like with the AI during PCT. only use the AI to control estrogen if it's needed.

ShadowShogun888

Awards
Best thing to do heading into PCT is having HCG, Nolva and Clomid on hand... and also get your bloodwork done.. all the veterans will state the importance of bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork (vitals, hormone panel etc etc).

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Best thing to do heading into PCT is having HCG, Nolva and Clomid on hand... and also get your bloodwork done.. all the veterans will state the importance of bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork (vitals, hormone panel etc etc).
Everyone says bloodwork.. But when?

I'm not paying for like 10 blood tests before during and after my cycle.

My next one should be after my pct? I'm 3 weeks left from the end of my cycle.