Benefit to adding Dermacrine to UltraHard?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Any significant pros or cons to adding dermacrine to a solo UltraHard run?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any significant pros or cons to adding dermacrine to a solo UltraHard run?
Good question I'd be interested in seeing what people say too. I ran each one for four weeks and the overlapped in the middle a bit but I didn't really run them simultaneously.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Good question I'd be interested in seeing what people say too. I ran each one for four weeks and the overlapped in the middle a bit but I didn't really run them simultaneously.
did you do dermacine then ultra hard or vice versa? How'd you like it?

teamguy312

Awards
I literally just started dermacrine and ultra hard 5 pumps each. It’s part of my cycle, also doing hgh and igf1 with cardarine on top. Gonna run both for 8 weeks. I am certain there is synergy between the two from my research and the dermacrine should really make it shine

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you do dermacine then ultra hard or vice versa? How'd you like it?
I did dermacrine first. I think I put on 3-5lbs in a month 40/60 muscle to fat. Got fluffy, but broke OLD PRs on bench and deadlifts.

Only two side effects are that I did get a little fluffier, and I had itchy nipples for 2 months.

Ultra hard I did next and love it more for it's impact on my workouts. Any difference in fat or muscle though I can't for sure say. Dermacrine I used daily, UH I used only PreWO

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I literally just started dermacrine and ultra hard 5 pumps each. It’s part of my cycle, also doing hgh and igf1 with cardarine on top. Gonna run both for 8 weeks. I am certain there is synergy between the two from my research and the dermacrine should really make it shine
are you running a log here?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no I’m not, I’ve never really done anything like that before but if there is interest or if it will help someone I’d be happy to.
I'd for sure be curious to see your starting numbers, ending numbers, and experiences along the way. UH has been my favorite compound I've ever tried.