Believe in the HYPE! Gaspari HyperAMINO, a brofessorX log

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up bros an divas!
First I'd like to thank Gaspari for giving me a chance to log their newest flavor "Gummy Candy" amino product.
IMG_0292.JPG

Awesome ingredient profile:
IMG_0300.PNG

Upon initial opening I smelled a mix of juicy fruit and bubble gum.
After mixing with 8oz of bottled water, and shaking only 15 shakes, I checked mixability. I could still see some particles floating around, and after mixing, it still smelled like the dry powder.
My wife thought it smelled like a mix between watermellon and bubblegum.
It tasted like this (fruity and bubble gum) to me, and was pretty tasty in 8oz.
By the time I got to the bottom there were no noticeable particles I could feel.

I took the serving on an empty stomach then went to my dentist appointment where I found the nerve in one of my back teeth had died ( d/t some kind of damage) and the dead tissue inside the tooth caused an infection (abscess) so since that's pretty dangerous, the dentist did a root canal right there.
Once he got the tooth open, ( there were no cavaties or damage to the outside) worst smell ever. He said it's from the dead tissue.
Drilled it all out an stuck a temp crown on it.
So! That's my HyperAmino first day experience.

Great start to my memorial weekend.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
So HyperAmino makes you need root canals? Jk. I look forward to the log.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So HyperAmino makes you need root canals? Jk. I look forward to the log.
Na bro, it just got me all hyped up for the dentist!! The amino's kept me from going catabolic and fed my muscles while the dentist tried to break me with his instruments of torture.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! i'll get in on this log!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gave one of my clients a scoop in her bottle of smart water this morning.
She thought it was okay, but by the end of the workout she thought it to be too sweet, and wanted plain water instead.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright! Despite recovering from an infection, I couldn't resist lifting and did a light chest workout.

Filled up my 1/2 gallon jug with 2 scoops of HYPERAMINO and hit it.
IMG_0334.JPG

finished the entire jug. This stuff is really tasty!
IMG_0337.JPG

Normally I go for an 8 mile run on Saturday, rest Sunday, swim Monday, weights Tuesday, 3-4 mile run Wednesday, weights Thursday, swim Friday, etc.

Ive got a triathalon I'm doing in October, then 2 weeks later, a obstacle course race.

Prefer not to use pre workouts as it ramps my heart rate up too much so the minor caffeine in this is a big help.

Current stats are 5'9, 178, 12% bf. Trying to keep my weight down to 175, but getting sick killed my workouts this month, so I've put on a few pounds.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been really enjoying this flavor. I remember back in the day I used gasparis other amino product aminolast. The flavor of this is a big improvement

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel the problem with these sweet Aminos are, you just want water by the end of the workout or even mid way. The sweetener just drains you out. Just my experience.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel the problem with these sweet Aminos are, you just want water by the end of the workout or even mid way. The sweetener just drains you out. Just my experience.
That is what happened to my client who used it.
By the end she wanted plain h20.

I usually fill up that jug with a scoop an sip on it during work. It's great for this.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

i add more water to it as i go, when using a smaller shaker, the 40 oz ones are a god sent, for intra supps imo.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use my 1/2 gallon jug for the BCAA. But drinking the entire bottle for a workout is a lot of water, no? I really don't know if BCAA helps TBH. I take them coz it just spikes my insulin.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won the Fruit Punch flavor. I'll be posting a log soon. Good to hear you are liking the taste!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me, or is this product massively underdosed? 5 gram mystery blend.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting comments I'll have to get back to them later.
Party foul yesterday.

Hit some tabata. 20s work, 10s rest, 8 rounds.
Got full squats, then push ups, cable rows with rope, an crunches. Quick 16 min hiit workout.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use my 1/2 gallon jug for the BCAA. But drinking the entire bottle for a workout is a lot of water, no? I really don't know if BCAA helps TBH. I take them coz it just spikes my insulin.
Insulin spike is minimal, which is why I sip amino's vs gatoraid.
When insulin is present in the blood stream, lypolisis (fat burning) stops.
But yea, it was a lot to drink, I don't normally drink the entire thing.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it just me, or is this product massively underdosed? 5 gram mystery blend.
i normally don't like proprietary blends, but with things like amino's, I don't really care.
But as noted above, they don't keep it a secret.
Product does what I want, and taste really good to me.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gave another client s scoop in her water bottle, she said it's a mix of watermelon an juicy fruit

She's using amino energy from ON

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up brohamas?

Been using at least 1 scoop each day. Usually sipping on between clients. Hit some shoulders, chest yesterday. Going to Cancun until Sunday, so will be off the amino's till Monday.
So far I really dig this. The energy is pretty good from this product.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What up brohamas?

Been using at least 1 scoop each day. Usually sipping on between clients. Hit some shoulders, chest yesterday. Going to Cancun until Sunday, so will be off the amino's till Monday.
So far I really dig this. The energy is pretty good from this product.
Awesome! I'll be going in august.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back at it as of Monday.
Hit back on Monday and then 20min mild cardio.
Nothing yesterday.
Hamstrings today and ran 20 minutes for just 2 miles.
Sipping on my gaspari hyper amino all day.
Great stuff.

Edit: ran for 2miles then hit shoulders on Wednesday.
Friday ran for 4miles. Not much training time this week due to trying to make up sessions with clients for time off last week.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit the hyper amino juice again today. Since using this stuff I've pretty much stopped using/needing to use my pre workout, as sipping on it during the start of my shift gives me steady, clean energy to be ready to hit it when I have a break in my schedule.

Def something for guys to think about that workout after work an want steady clean energy through the day.

So I was able to get two sessions in tonight. Some chest:
Flat db bench: 80x6, 80x6, 85x5, 90x3, 90x4, 90x3, finished with drop sets of, 90x3, 70x4, 50x6.
Single tri ext: repped for 3 sets dropping to failure.
Back to work for 2hr
Then swam 500meters for 30min.
Good training day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went for a quick run today. Gotta drink more water. It's hot.
D81941B3-AEF8-48CB-9761-304937893744.jpg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went to post a review on this in the review section. One of the reps should get it up so reviews can be posted. dougefresh93

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0081.PNG

Hit my 1,000m swim goal yesterday.

Today I decided to hit some legs and see how my strength was. Sipped on 1scoop on hyperamino in my spartan shaker.
95x10
115x10
135x10
155x10
185x8
205x8
225x5
225x5
Single leg prone leg curls supa set with hip thrust:
45x8, 40x8, 40x10, 45x8
45x15, 60x15, 120x12, 160x10

Then added some more water and ran a 9min mile, then walked at 15%incline for 3mph for 10min, then finished with a 8mph sprint for 1min at 15% incline.

Good leg workout.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I went to post a review on this in the review section. One of the reps should get it up so reviews can be posted. dougefresh93
We are working on that. Thank you and great work on the log!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CCB0D22C-A9DA-42B2-9667-21DCE538076D.jpg

Starting to get down to the end. really enjoying this product and can't wait to order more.

On a side note, I bought this new 60oz water bottle from Albertsons for only $7. It's made from that hyped up triton plastic or w/e it's called. I almost bought the same size and material on amazon for $22! Glad I waited.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^what? 7$ i think i'm stopping by today and see if I find one

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^what? 7$ i think i'm stopping by today and see if I find one
Yea bro, when I saw it over by the pool stuff and water jugs I was like this is perfect!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Those last few scoops are precious. Nice find on the bottle!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Okay, I finished the tub of this delicious amino product and here's my final thoughts.
1 bro-10 bros
Taste: 10 bros. If you like sweet and fruity, then this is def one you want to try. I want to try sweet tea next.
Performance: 10 bros. this isn't a pre workout. But if you want a pick me up that's clean and refreshing, you'll enjoy this. For my longer cardio sessions, this didn't spike my heart rate enough to negatively impact my cardio performance.
Mix ability:8 bros: I sipped on this usually over an 1-5 hour period, in my half gallon jug, and by the time I was down to the bottom, it'd all finally dissolve. But if your using a shaker cup, you might get some leftovers, after shaking, there was still product sifting around.
Cost: 9 bros. I didn't buy this tub, but I began shopping for another tub, so far I've found it for around 17-20$ Really good deal imo.

All in all as you can tell, I liked it. Very pleased and impressed with this product.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Lot of 10-bros right there! Thank you for posting your final thoughts, I enjoyed this log. Sweet tea is fantastic! When you have a sec, please leave a review at our website www.gasparinutrition.com.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lot of 10-bros right there! Thank you for posting your final thoughts, I enjoyed this log. Sweet tea is fantastic! When you have a sec, please leave a review at our website www.gasparinutrition.com.
IMG_0195.PNG

Looks like I already submitted a review!
I just submitted another one. :banana: