Beginner SARM stack? Bodybuilding/Crossfit

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to create a stack for a mate,
He works out 3 x full body workouts a week, and does Crossfit 2 days a week. I believe he also fits in ABS/CALVES on OFF days.

Hes 47, no cycle use before and has been training 15+ years.

I'm thinking LGD-4033, + MK with a test base?
Confusion with dosage 10mg or 20mg?

I just want the safest SARMS for him with least sides? He's healthy, and even tho he has thin hair being 47 he doesn't want anything which may accelerate further loss.

I haven't been reading up on SARMS for a while, so unsure if anything new is out. I just know LGD-4033, and MK are available quite easily down here and have lots of feedback.

Goals are gain some extra muscle, but maintain with fat loss due to high volume of workouts.

Last question is, if running for 8 weeks. What PCT is recommended? I read shut down isn't bad until week 6?

Thanks

S

special_k

Awards
I found decent results on LGD but definitely shut me down. So for safest I would recommend 8-12 weeks:

Ostarine- 10-25mg ED
Cardarine (not a true SARM but helps with recomp) 10-20mg split dose 2xED
Mk677 OR can do ghrp/ghrh if not afraid of insulin needles

-He will not need a PCT for the above as ostarine generally doesn’t shut you down

If you go with LGD, RAD140 or another, stronger SARM will need a mini PCT. I used hCG after feeling shut down on LGD so felt mostly Ok, but I was recommended 4 weeks of clomid: 50/25/25/25 (I think you could even drop this to 12.5 for the last 1 or 2 weeks however, at least based on what I’ve read from Dr. Crisler)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he’s training 3x a week full body and wants to keep it “safe”- no suppression/hair loss guide him towards ArA. The response to muscle tissue after Inflammation for 3x full body should give him phenomenal results.

I would skip the LGD.

Ibutamoren -25mg nightly
SNS Xgels -1.5-2g pre workout (or after his Initial warm up).
Carnitine salt, glycerol or PA/SL

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If he’s training 3x a week full body and wants to keep it “safe”- no suppression/hair loss guide him towards ArA. The response to muscle tissue after Inflammation for 3x full body should give him phenomenal results.

I would skip the LGD.

Ibutamoren -25mg nightly
SNS Xgels -1.5-2g pre workout (or after his Initial warm up).
Carnitine salt, glycerol or PA/SL
I’d say go ahead and also add a couple of grams of HMB and about 10G BCAA 2:1:1 directly after training along with the traditional 30-50g protein shake.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go for Osta 10mg and 1ml of 11-Keto a day.