Beginner Questions

FallenDorito

Awards
Hello everyone!

I made a post recently and realized that I needed to do a lot more research before diving into Prohormones/sarms. I have the proper cycle support and pct now. I just wanted to get some opinions on what would be a good compound to start with. I’m looking for more of a bulking cycle as I lost a decent amount of weight during quarantine. Any advice would be great thanks!

pheeroni

Awards
Firstly we need your stats.
IMO Testosterone > Prohoromone > SARM.

I think you should try testosterone first and on and on for more exotic compound. Testosterone is well tolerated by males so it most likely not causing any troubles (if any, like gyno prone). Prohormones is going around for years, but the compound is not for beginner since they mostly aren't testosterone based.

On the other hand, SARM is just "IN" recently and not much research or report about the sides. i think it's not worth to be the lab rat.

FallenDorito

Awards
I’m 23 6ft and 182 pounds. I don’t know my bf but I’m fairly lean. Lifting for about 6 years and powerlifting for the past year or two.
Testosterone would be a great start but I don’t have the ability to go there yet. That’s why I was asking about Prohormones or sarms.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t bother with SARM’s, try a Msten or DMZ (or both) for 6 weeks. I like Msten but DMZ seems to be popular. Make sure you have Clomid or such for PCT. Keep it simple the first cycle.

FallenDorito

Awards
Do you need to have a test base like 4 Andro with those?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just my personal view but I think DMZ or Msten are a second or third cycle compound.....I’d personally start a touch milder.

my view would be the 1/4 andro stack. With epiandro for added kick. Halodrol is also popular as a starter compound. None of those should give problematic sides but both will deliver results if your diet and nutrition is on point of course (that applies to anything).

if you can source legit var then a solo run of that for 6-8 weeks would also be a solid way to go.

you don’t ‘need’ a test base on any compound, it’s just gonna make the ride much more enjoyable. 4-ad, 4-andro, etc are probably your best options.

im not saying I’m right and my brother above is wrong, just giving my personal view. Had someone suggested m1t or sdrol or something then that would be poor suggestion - msten, dmz, epistane, Nano 1-t etc just sit in the middle range rather than beginner range in my personal opinion.

FallenDorito

Awards
Thank you for the replies!
What dosages would the 1/4 Andro be run at and would you still do a serm for the Andros?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the replies!
What dosages would the 1/4 Andro be run at and would you still do a serm for the Andros?
330 to 400 ish for the andros bro

and yes re the serm - anything worth running will need one

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are looking at ph's because you feel like test e or c are too slow acting, you dont want to be on cycle for 10 weeks, want to be in and out quickly... test prop!

I guarantee your bloodwork will be much better on test than on either halodrol, dmz, msten... and you will feel better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Naw, you’ll be fine without but if you decide to use one, use real test, if you don’t want to inject use gel or cream.
what supplement store sells those?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn’t be to hard find if you look around but I thought it was against the rules to ask for sources?
sources for supplements?

FallenDorito

Awards
I’m gonna go with the 1/4 Andro and epiandro. I want to keep it simple at first and go from there. What would a good dosage be for the epiandro? Or is it the same as the 1/4?
For a second cycle I have some msten already which seems to be popular.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna go with the 1/4 Andro and epiandro. I want to keep it simple at first and go from there. What would a good dosage be for the epiandro? Or is it the same as the 1/4?
For a second cycle I have some msten already which seems to be popular.
oral epiandro needs to be 900 plus Ed for most people (td is supposed to have better absorption so can be dosed lower), it is very effective pwo.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oral epiandro needs to be 900 plus Ed for most people (td is supposed to have better absorption so can be dosed lower), it is very effective pwo.....
solo i would agree, as part of a stack i think it could be dosed considerably lower...transdermally it is 2x better absorbed by body.

i agree it is great as a pwo, but orally is best to get the quick hit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its my belief and I have stated this ad nauseum... ALWAYS start with the mildest compounds first with the lowest possible dose. THE VERY LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS START WITH A HEAVY ORAL. Try the least harsh stuff first. even advocating strait DHEA can be good to dip your feet in the hormonal world. something like dermacrine can give great resluts and let you find out if your body behaves well on added or optimized hormones. If it were me, I would probably go with something like 3 ad or epiandro to start out with.. minimum dosing is a must, and dont start by stacking ****.. thats for advanced users who know what they are doing.

LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE: there is a very real possibility of hormonal disaster even with the mildest of gear. only after a few asending cycles will you know how your body handles this type of abuse. Its not for everyone. keep that in mind. A lot of us live or die by them but some people just cant handle this stuff, both mentally and physically

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its my belief and I have stated this ad nauseum... ALWAYS start with the mildest compounds first with the lowest possible dose. THE VERY LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS START WITH A HEAVY ORAL. Try the least harsh stuff first. even advocating strait DHEA can be good to dip your feet in the hormonal world. something like dermacrine can give great resluts and let you find out if your body behaves well on added or optimized hormones. If it were me, I would probably go with something like 3 ad or epiandro to start out with.. minimum dosing is a must, and dont start by stacking ****.. thats for advanced users who know what they are doing.

LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE: there is a very real possibility of hormonal disaster even with the mildest of gear. only after a few asending cycles will you know how your body handles this type of abuse. Its not for everyone. keep that in mind. A lot of us live or die by them but some people just cant handle this stuff, both mentally and physically
well said, brother.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might want to start with something very light like Ultra Epi. It’s a great starter cycle. You can add dermacrine for a base and sustain Alpha for pct.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You might want to start with something very light like Ultra Epi. It’s a great starter cycle. You can add dermacrine for a base and sustain Alpha for pct.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations
would be a great starter cycle!!!