BEGINNER...Please recommend first cycle (overloaded with info here) $UPERDROL

muss2k1

Awards
Hi guys

I want to try my first cycle...i am currently bulking and want to add mass
i've been on this site for a while now and although i feel my knowledge has grown, i just dont think it's grown specific for ME...theres just so much information and so many products that im too nervous to create my own stack

I wanted to try Superdrol, for many reasons...i am prone to hair loss so i read that Superdrol is a bit easy on the hair loss compared to other juices...i am already on Fin and Minoxidil...i also read that Superdrol focuses more on mass over strength

for Superdrol, I'd run it for 5 weeks, where I'd do 10mg the first week, 15mg the second, 20mg the third and keep it at 25mg for 4th and 5th

my troubled area is what and when to take along with the Superdrol during the cycle and what products i should use for PCT...so if someone can design something for me that is specific and would be the least taxing to my body for my first cycle i would really appreciate it...

i was going to take advantage of the BOGO at mrsupps

I really appreciate your help guys

btw, I am 27, 168lbs, about 15% BF

Thank you

Muss

EDIT: i am 5' 7" and i have been bulking for 2 months now...

Last edited:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a horrible choice for a 1st time. Pretty much the worst compound you could pick. try epi strong/epistane.

muss2k1

Awards
how is that on hair loss? i was on the hairlossfromsteroids.com page and i didnt see that one on there...

why is superdrol the worse one to pick? (dont doubt you, just want to be more knowledgable) and epistane better?

thank you in advance

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a horrible choice for a 1st time. Pretty much the worst compound you could pick. try epi strong/epistane.
either epistane or h drol would be a better choice for a first cycle. save the superdrol for when you're more experienced

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is one of the most potent oral steroids there is. It is extremely liver toxic, produces rebound gyno (somtimes), and is havoc on your cholesterol. It is for experienced users only and cycles are limited to 3-4wks due to how bad it is for your body.

In no way shape or form is it for a 1st time user. Google it, you will find lots of info.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
go with hdrol or helladrol (same thing) for your first time, 6 weeks. Minimal impact on the hair, good mass and strengh gains (10+ pounds), and fairly low sides, although its still a methyl. You will need a serm pct

muss2k1

Awards
thats the problem, there are just TOO many substances that i cant pinpoint what would be the best for me

thanks gymrat, i will scratch off superdrol

epi and hdrol are being recommended, should i just research those two?

i dont necessarily need you guys to do everything for me but if you guys can point me in the right direction as in name just a couple i can look into and the PCT involved in both....

will epi give me good mass? is epi safer than hdrol?

thank u again

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
if you are prone to male pattern baldness epi will hit you much harder then hdrol, hdrol should have minimal impact on the hair. hdrol will be better for a little more mass and strength. epi will shred you up a little more. you need a serm pct for both. google research chemical

muss2k1

Awards
thank you darsh

so does the general consensus agree that i should do my hw on hdrol over anything else?

more comments would be greatly
appreciated

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Hit the hdrol and a good solid natural booster to stack it up......lift hard and eat/drink a s**t load of protein.

muss2k1

Awards
thanks chris

what else should i be taking with the hdrol to protect my liver?
or any other common things to take while on it and which SERM should i take?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
also would andromass be good for me?
cant believe i forgot about andromass. check out the link in my signature, pics are on the last page. those are my results from a 6 week andromass/androhard stack. it was great. only problem with the stack is that i would highly suggest you run androhard with the andromass, but running androhard will increase the chances of hair related issues so that may not be a route you want to go, but the results were fantastic.

if you go with hdrol look into some kinda of liver support like cycle assist, cycle support, n2guard or something similar

also have some taurine on hand for back pumps either way

use nolva or clomid for your serm, i prefer nolva

you can add daa (3 grams a day and my personal choice) or another test booster to the nolva and possibly erase at the beginning of the 3rd week of nolva if you want

muss2k1

Awards
yeah darsh, my hair is very thing and i want to hold on to it as long as i can so i guess andro wouldnt be a great thing for me to try

thanks everyone, you have all pointed me in the right direction

one more question.....will i sustain the gains after one cycle?

meaning, once i come off the cycle, will my gains go away or will this have to be a perpetual cycle where i have to keep using for me to maintain the gains i made?

thanks in advance

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
you will likely retain 80-90% of your gains if you bust your ass and continue to keep calories high after the cycle

muss2k1

Awards
great, tbh, im a bit nervous and scared...i will do more research for another couple of months but were any of you scared before popping that first dose? how did you handle it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use helladrol. take advantage of the BOGO til the end of the month

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can get a BOGO on helladrol (hdrol) over at mrsupps.com

It's a good first time PH....low on side effects and provides lean maintainable gains post cycle

muss2k1

Awards
Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much I appreciate the help

One more question…I am and have been taking Propecia/minoxdil rogaine to counter my hairloss (has been working well for me, no sides)
Now my question is, is it beneficial for me to remain on that while on the cycle or should I not take it?

Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
continue to take it. Also take N2shampoo, lots of guys have had success with it. most used it alongside rogaine

muss2k1

Awards
ugh i placed an order at mrsupps for helladrol and then i cancelled it

i got really nervous about the hair loss

that's the ONLY thing preventing me for taking the plunge...i am prone to hair loss and have been on propecia for a few years now and have had some success in maintaining what i have

can anyone else shed some light on if i will incur hairloss (while on propecia) taking hdrol?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol at 10mg is good for a first timer. Run it 4 weeks.

Helladrol is good as well, but needs to be run at 50mg minimum.

Never used epi, because there are so many other better things out there.

muss2k1

Awards
i know but i'm SO worried about hair loss
ugh i dont know what to do

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
i know but i'm SO worried about hair loss
ugh i dont know what to do
Most people never experience little or no hair loss at all.......Your hair isn't just gonna fall out in clumps!! Put a dark pillow case on your pillow and if you see your hair thinning or falling out on the pillow, discontinue the juice-Then use the regrowth system. Stop worrying and start getting ripped.