beginner needing help!

Tanner0125

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 34, 5'9, 230lb very stalky build. looking to drop some weight and cut up. Any help with product/cycle recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

irvingb

Awards
The best thing for you to do would be to have a good diet and exercise routine going. Best product would be a food journal to track what your eating. As far as a supplement most fat burners are junk now since all the epinephrine mimicers are baned you can check out Chem sites for t3 and clen but they can be hit or miss. Best thing is to track what you eat and see where you can make small changes. Hope this helps

hide83

Awards
What's your bodyfat at? If it's too high you don't want to cycle to drop fat. 18% or lower imo to cycle. Most others will say 15%. That being said the best compounds for cutting are tren and anavar.

Edit- sorry just realized post said beginner. You don't want any compounds. Learn how to diet and train first.

Tanner0125

Awards
Thanks for the info. I do eat clean, balanced diet, visit a dietician. I travel a lot for work so my best workout is P90X. Just looking for that extra help leaning out. Then will look at bulking. I have had others recommend t3 and clen. I dabbled with AAS years ago but wasn't eating and working our right with them.

Tanner0125

Awards
I'm probably 20% + currently. I should say I have really slacked off the healthy eating and working out. Very hard to do when living out of hotels traveling for work but I'm getting thst straightened out.

irvingb

Awards
most gyms have a day pass or some let you try it for free for a day. Even hotels have them some better than others. If you find some gyms call them and explain your traveling for business some may offer discounts.

Tanner0125

Awards
I would like to clarify that I am not a beginner to working out. I would consider myself a beginner to AAS and that's what I'm looking for advice on stacks/cycles.

Thanks again for all the help

hide83

Awards
Got it- muscle memory is a beautiful thing. Clean up the diet and Workout without anything for a few months. Once you stall add in ECA to help with the weight loss. At that body fat i wouldn't be too concerned with muscle wasting.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
What's your bodyfat at? If it's too high you don't want to cycle to drop fat. 18% or lower imo to cycle. Most others will say 15%. That being said the best compounds for cutting are tren and anavar.

Edit- sorry just realized post said beginner. You don't want any compounds. Learn how to diet and train first.
Totally agree with this..compounds are dead last on things you need to worry about..seriously

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I travel for work once in a while and just find a gym. With your crappy diet and training you have no business considering any cycle.
Sorry, just being honest.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm probably 20% + currently. I should say I have really slacked off the healthy eating and working out. Very hard to do when living out of hotels traveling for work but I'm getting thst straightened out.
I also travel a lot, first off, you don't need a gym.
Look up 4 minutes of hell home workout athlean x I think.
You need no weights to burn fat.
Just nice to have them.
Find out TDEE, your macros, and eat right.
At a hotel, buy a steamer bag of veggies, grab some microwaveable chicken.
Cook it up. Eat it.
It isn't hard to eat clean.
Salads are refreshing. Protein bars.
There is no excuse to taking the easy route.
Trust me, it can be a pain, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

As for your BF, height, weight...
I suggest you cut 230 to 220-210 before you start any compounds.
You don't want to rely on something until you can rely on YOU.
Once you get it in check, I suggest an Clen, clen t3, or ECA stack.
Again, side affects can be harsh, and from my experience, worse the more fat I had.

230 down to 215, diet in check, weeks of researching. Then think about it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, unless you're jacked, you've got to be at a pretty high bf% for 5'9" 230lbs. Like others, I'm not hating, just being honest. You should be able to shed some pounds pretty easily with diet and training. If you can't lift heavy weights due to your travel/facility options, then opt for high intensity hotel workouts. If the hotel gym has a stationary bike, try some tabata intervals. Worst 4 minutes of your life.

Don't jump into anabolics right now. Once you get your diet/training in check, and drop some weight naturally, maybe look at alphamine, norcodrene, oxymax xt, or an ECA stack.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would hop on some Clen/T3. Cycling AAS/DS/PH for the purpose of shredding won't do much if you're not already at a low bodyfat.

Once you're sitting at around 10-12% bodyfat, I would run a "HRT dose" of test along with some Primo and Anavar.

If you're looking at DS/PH, I would run 6 weeks of Epistane w/ Trenavar.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As everyone has said, youve gotta trim down a bit naturally first. Eating "healthy" is not the same as eating the right amount of calories for your goal. you need to learn how to diet for a goal before considering a compound as these will only amplify the diet, not cure it (if its bad).

I travel constantly as well and have no issues. Theres always gyms around and always better food options... hell, even mcdonalds has salads. No excuses.

Just figure out what you need t begin losing weight, and once you're down around 15% (max) then you'll be ready to start considering something hormonal. Take the time during your cutting to learn about all the different compounds (and not just asking "whats the best one"). Read and decide for yourself.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This thread should have been posted in nutrition. Funny how often I say that.

AAS/chems aren't the first line of defence ever. You will be so much happier if you diet yourself down and maybe down the road a few years do this