Beginner here, Vets please help!

controller

controller

Awards
age 28, weight +/- 200 lbs. bench max 300 squat max 455. I enjoy intense physical exercise including weight room, sprints, distance running, mma training etc. Im very active in and out of the weight room. I am interested in trying anavar, research shows i should stack it with test? im worried if my test levels will return to normal after the cycle? How might i feel physically and emotionally while running the cycle and after the cycle? anything i should really look out for as far as negative side effects, short term or long term? I truly appreciate anyone taking the time to read and reply to this, i really do. any tips n tricks will be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar is very mild and known for being easy on the hpta. Definitely doesn't have to be stacked with test especially if you're just looking for a 6 week cycle. Run a proper pct and you should be gtg

controller

controller

Awards
Awesome, what do you recommend PCT? In your experience what are the odds of my test being permanently affected from something like this? Please excuse my ignorance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
controller

controller

Awards
I spoke to a couple guys on here, im thinking of running test e 300 once or twice a week for 12 weeks. possibly doing var the last 8 weeks. im just so hesitant.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Considering a var run at some point.

OP...what would you be dosing the var at?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spoke to a couple guys on here, im thinking of running test e 300 once or twice a week for 12 weeks. possibly doing var the last 8 weeks. im just so hesitant.
Don't waste your time with 300mg a week. If you are even slightly hesitant then don't do it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't waste your time with 300mg a week. If you are even slightly hesitant then don't do it.
He said once or twice a week. I would recommend 300 twice a week. As in for a total of 600.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would argue with you.. But since it's you I'll just keep my mouth shut. :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said once or twice a week. I would recommend 300 twice a week. As in for a total of 600.
Yes, I was agreeing with the twice a week. I usually read posts pretty well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would argue with you.. But since it's you I'll just keep my mouth shut. :D
I'm nobody special bro. If you have an opinion then please speak it. Everyone has an opinion and what I say is definitely not absolute.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 300mg Test-E isn't worth it? That's what I'm running with 400mg Tren-e. Is 600mg Test going to be noticably better?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So 300mg Test-E isn't worth it? That's what I'm running with 400mg Tren-e. Is 600mg Test going to be noticably better?
300 Test E per week is plenty if you are running Tren E at 400. Some say you must run test higher than tren dose, but there is no evidence to suggest that is of any benefit. In my personal experience, it just increases estrogen related side effects. I’ve done a similar cycle to this and liked it.

Mucci

Awards
Well, what are your goals? If you want to get bigger I'd suggest 500-600mg test for 10-12weeks

If your after small(er) performance benefits and a little muscle, anavar is your pick.

As far as your concern if your naturel test levels will come back, it's always a gamble. But generally it comes back. But keep in mind that even mild steroids including a proper pct never will guarantee you that you will recover from it. But as I said, it's uncommon with those two roids (anavar/test)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I was agreeing with the twice a week. I usually read posts pretty well.
Sorry, wasn't trying to argue with you yates. Just thought you might have missed something. My bad

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With tren low test is my preference. Way way less sides. Better overall experience for me, let the tren do it's job. Test only I would never run less than 500mg a week but paired with other compounds like tren or trest trt dose test is my personal preference. The more info you give the better people can help you out!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
With tren low test is my preference. Way way less sides. Better overall experience for me, let the tren do it's job. Test only I would never run less than 500mg a week but paired with other compounds like tren or trest trt dose test is my personal preference. The more info you give the better people can help you out!
Totally agree. I initially ran tren on high test doses and went kinda crazy (in the non literal sense) and had to stop. Then I tried again with lower test and felt just fine. Same tren dose. So now I only do 200 test max with tren. Unfortunately when you read online multiple forum posts say you have to run test higher. When I started to really think about their reasoning I realized there was none.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would 200mg test-e, 400 Tren-e be a good AAS framework? Also running 40mg Mithras clone, .5 ml 6-bromo-diol TD daily.
I lift 6 days a week, 40 years old, 5'10" 210 pounds, 17% BF. Calories come mostly from proteins and fats, low to moderate carbs.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So would 200mg test-e, 400 Tren-e be a good AAS framework? Also running 40mg Mithras clone, .5 ml 6-bromo-diol TD daily.
I lift 6 days a week, 40 years old, 5'10" 210 pounds, 17% BF. Calories come mostly from proteins and fats, low to moderate carbs.
Great to ask questions man, but not cool high jacking a thread.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
To OP: I will tell you this... if you are unsure about going on a cycle, don't do it!
I know too many people who regret going on because they either have a hard time lifting natural, can't stop cycling due to feeling better while on, or they couldn't deal with side effects and a host of other reasons. I think it is very important that you think it through some more and make sure you are in 100%. Your gains and overall life will be better because of it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To OP: I will tell you this... if you are unsure about going on a cycle, don't do it!
I know too many people who regret going on because they either have a hard time lifting natural, can't stop cycling due to feeling better while on, or they couldn't deal with side effects and a host of other reasons. I think it is very important that you think it through some more and make sure you are in 100%. Your gains and overall life will be better because of it.
100%

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm nobody special bro. If you have an opinion then please speak it. Everyone has an opinion and what I say is definitely not absolute.
Just messing with you bro. Knowing what I know now I would have started with 300mg a week as my first cycle. I just started my 7th cycle and it's 450mg test a week.

IMO people need to start low and adjust from there.

controller

controller

Awards
This is the answer i was looking for. I am extremely athletic as it is and have been my whole life.... On and off at some points. Diet almost flawless. supps pretty good as well. I think I will wait a little while longer. Nowadays i wake up in the morning ready to attack the day, motivated, prepared, confident... Although I TRULY believe a test cycle could change my life and my perspective for the better, the idea of "never quite feeling the same again" really gives me cold feet.. But dam i want the experience