Beginner/First PH Cycle: Havoc (Epistane) - need review

ulyssesgrant

Awards
Hey everyone. This is my first PH run, and I need a critiqueof my cycle setup. I'll be running Havoc (Epi by RPN) at 30/30/30/40. This ispretty much set, as I want to stay fairly conservative my first cycle (and $$'stight). Here's the setup:

Weeks 1-4: Havoc (30/30/30/40) + Cycle Assist by CEL
Weeks 5-8: Clomid pills (50/50/25/25) + DAA (3g/day) + PCTAssist be CEL + PES Erase (2-3 caps/day)
Weeks 1-8: Creatine mono (5g/day) + multi's + fish oil

Stats
Weight - 175 to 178
Height: 5'10''

Does this seem good enough to you guys, especially thePCT?

amiller745

Awards
You have everything planned out nice but epi needs to be run for six weeks.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey everyone. This is my first PH run, and I need a critiqueof my cycle setup. I'll be running Havoc (Epi by RPN) at 30/30/30/40. This ispretty much set, as I want to stay fairly conservative my first cycle (and $$'stight). Here's the setup:

Weeks 1-4: Havoc (30/30/30/40) + Cycle Assist by CEL
Weeks 5-8: Clomid pills (50/50/25/25) + DAA (3g/day) + PCTAssist be CEL + PES Erase (2-3 caps/day)
Weeks 1-8: Creatine mono (5g/day) + multi's + fish oil

Stats
Weight - 175 to 178
Height: 5'10''

Does this seem good enough to you guys, especially thePCT?
Why only 4 weeks? It wont even kick in til week 3

j05441

Awards
Id save the mono for pct

Dont start erase till week 3

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Not a fan of ramping - 6 weeks 40mg all the way through is a better choice imo.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
id run the creatine mono durin cycle and pct hahah i did and i was fine. i think it helped alot to keep water weight

ulyssesgrant

Awards
Not a fan of ramping - 6 weeks 40mg all the way through is a better choice imo.
B/c it's my first PH (and as Havoc is a stage 3 compound), would 5 weeks be safer? Maybe dosed 40/40/40/40/50?

id run the creatine mono durin cycle and pct hahah i did and i was fine. i think it helped alot to keep water weight
That's what I plan on doing. I've got enough right now to last me another 2 months or so, which should be about the duration of the cycle.

uvawahoowa

Awards
B/c it's my first PH (and as Havoc is a stage 3 compound), would 5 weeks be safer? Maybe dosed 40/40/40/40/50?

That's what I plan on doing. I've got enough right now to last me another 2 months or so, which should be about the duration of the cycle.
No problem ramping up, if you feel fine the first week at 30 then go up. First cycle you have to see how the compound affects you at different doses. Odds are you'll be fine at 40 and 50, but its really a just in case kind of thing

ulyssesgrant

Awards
No problem ramping up, if you feel fine the first week at 30 then go up. First cycle you have to see how the compound affects you at different doses. Odds are you'll be fine at 40 and 50, but its really a just in case kind of thing
Thanks brah! Ok. So here's what the cycle is currently looking like:

Havoc- 30/40/40/40/50 (4th week may get bumped to 50mh, but thatdepends on how I feel / what sides pop up)

Additionally, I'm now highly considering switching theSERM to Nolva (at roughly the same price as the Clomid). If I do run Nolva itwill be at 20/20/10/10/10 (or some configuration with roughly that totaldosage). Thoughts on the SERM are highly appreciated.

ulyssesgrant

Awards
Modifications, modifications, modifications. Thanks everyonefor the help planning my Havoc run!! You've given me good advice and assurancethat this is a decent plan. Here is (unless you guys spot anything that needs adjustment)the finalized cycle write-up:

Weeks 1-6: Havoc (30/40/40/40/50/50) + Protex Cycle Assist& Liver Protection
Weeks 7-11: Nolva/Tamoxifen (pill form @ 20/20/10/10/10) + PES Erase High AffinityInhibitor + CEL PCT Assist + DAA (3g/day)
Weeks 1-11: Creatine mono (5g/day) + Multi's + Fish oil

Gains, gains, gains.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Modifications, modifications, modifications. Thanks everyonefor the help planning my Havoc run!! You've given me good advice and assurancethat this is a decent plan. Here is (unless you guys spot anything that needs adjustment)the finalized cycle write-up:

Weeks 1-6: Havoc (30/40/40/40/50/50) + Protex Cycle Assist& Liver Protection
Weeks 7-11: Nolva/Tamoxifen (pill form @ 20/20/10/10/10) + PES Erase High AffinityInhibitor + CEL PCT Assist + DAA (3g/day)
Weeks 1-11: Creatine mono (5g/day) + Multi's + Fish oil

Gains, gains, gains.
Nolva only needs to be run 4 weeks

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
oh and take your multis and fish oil on cycle to! haaha

ulyssesgrant

Awards
oh and take your multis and fish oil on cycle to! haaha
Of course, haha. In the cycle write-up I have multi's + fish oil + creatine listed for the whole cycle and PCT.

Maelstrom53

Awards
Pick up some Taurine to have on hand for back pumps should they become an issue. It's cheap and won't hurt.

Also Cissus for your joints might be worth looking in to. Epi can really dry out your joints depending on the person.

nyyankee41

Awards
Sorry to hijack. Relative question

Looking to gain some mass and then cut. Starting wet then going dry. Will be preloading sup and liv juice for one week prior. Running all the typical supps (cycle sup, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, omega 3 6 9, taurine, etc). Will also being running AndroHard from PP throughout the 6 week cycle and Toco8 during last 4 weeks and pct.

SD
10/20/30
Havoc
0/0/20/30/40/40

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 2 ED
PP's TRS (sustain alpha, tcf-1, EndoAmp Max, Toco8)

Thoughts?
Think just the PP TRS and erase would be good for pct or def add the nolva? Currently have both.
Go higher than 40 for Havoc?

nyyankee41

Awards
What I figured. Other than that any objections/suggestions? Thanks guys