Beginner Cycle insights from experts needed ..

Sethbelg

Awards
Hello Guys how you all doing ? Happy holidays to you all , it has been a while since i haven't been able to get on Anabolicminds forum been out of the country. I have posted the same question under another thread which was not right sp i am reposting it again in a new thread as someone suggested .Anyway I wanna have some expert insights about a beginner cycle which gonna be 10 weeks Test-Prop Cycle , injecting every other day 100-150mg 4 times a week that's 400-600mg a week.
Running test-Prop only need to wait 1-1and half week to start PCT .
Running just Test-Prop only need to PCT for 3-4 weeks all depends on how i feel .
PCT :
first 2-3 weeks running Nolva at 40mg and the last week would run 20mg.
AI Arimidex was suggested but then i got a hold of aromasin (Letrozole ) instead You think that is ok ? will it be good to have that in hand to use in case of Gyno?
Stats :
Height : 6'1
Weight : 185
been working out for 3 years now my gains werent that great though
Goal : Obvious decent muscle gains
Thanks Guys

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 42...just stay on..screw PTC..LOL.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For real though, with prop you need to start PCT 2 days after last pin...or the day after last pin. Dont wait a week or week and half as you stated. Prop is out of your system fairly quickly.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be super surprised if you had any E related sides at your age with that dose. Wait to use an AI...only if you need it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello Guys how you all doing ? Happy holidays to you all , it has been a while since i haven't been able to get on Anabolicminds forum been out of the country. I have posted the same question under another thread which was not right sp i am reposting it again in a new thread as someone suggested .Anyway I wanna have some expert insights about a beginner cycle which gonna be 10 weeks Test-Prop Cycle , injecting every other day 100-150mg 4 times a week that's 400-600mg a week.
Running test-Prop only need to wait 1-1and half week to start PCT .
Running just Test-Prop only need to PCT for 3-4 weeks all depends on how i feel .
PCT :
first 2-3 weeks running Nolva at 40mg and the last week would run 20mg.
AI Arimidex was suggested but then i got a hold of aromasin (Letrozole ) instead You think that is ok ? will it be good to have that in hand to use in case of Gyno?
Stats :
Height : 6'1
Weight : 185
been working out for 3 years now my gains werent that great though
Goal : Obvious decent muscle gains
Thanks Guys
Aromasin is not Letrozole.

Anastrazole (Arimidex), Femara (Letrozole) and Aromasin (Exemestane).

Run your SERM all four weeks.

Sethbelg

Awards
Thanks a lot guys , so bottom line i start the pct right after the last pin and run it for the whole 4 weeks and use the AI Aromasin (Exemestane) only in case of gyno ..other than that there is nothing wrong with the cycle ? right ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot guys , so bottom line i start the pct right after the last pin and run it for the whole 4 weeks and use the AI Aromasin (Exemestane) only in case of gyno ..other than that there is nothing wrong with the cycle ? right ?
Yes..gyno isnt the only E side however. You might, although I highly doubt it, may start holding enough water ( you will hold some) to warrant the use of an AI.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah brother, some people (I tend to be one) get a little too puffy on Test.
:)

Sethbelg

Awards
Problem is my chest around the nipples has been puffy since i was 16 ..but i wonder if the Test-prop will make it worse or is it irrelevant ?

Sethbelg

Awards
So in which cases should I use the AI other than gyno ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in which cases should I use the AI other than gyno ?
Excessive water retention, gyno, erectile disfunction...cant get it up or can get it up but cant finish..not a one time thing (at our age it happens..I'm 45) but everytime.

Sethbelg

Awards
damn that is scary :) you think with that mild cycle am starting with i could encounter one of those side effects ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn that is scary :) you think with that mild cycle am starting with i could encounter one of those side effects ?
500mg of test and I hold more water than the titanic. But on the flip side I was banging like a barn door with no issues.

We are all different with this one.

If you haven’t had bloods done get them before you start bro - can’t tell you how useful that will be down the line. Gives you a natty baseline.

If your first three years of training didn’t give great results then either you’ve got some hormonal issues already or your training was off imo - you using a personal trainer or coach?

Sethbelg

Awards
Am not using a personal trainer but i did not stop working out even if i go twice or 3 times a week . I mean with no supplements and just boiled eggs and veggies plus tuna i do not look that bad but it is not what i want :) is there a specific blood work for test or estrogen that i can request before i start my cycle ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am not using a personal trainer but i did not stop working out even if i go twice or 3 times a week . I mean with no supplements and just boiled eggs and veggies plus tuna i do not look that bad but it is not what i want :) is there a specific blood work for test or estrogen that i can request before i start my cycle ?
If your in the USA I think my merica brothers ask for a female hormone panel. I’m uk and get a specific hormone panel.

Basically

Test
Free test
Estrogen
LH
FSH
Lipids

Are the basics

Regarding the training, what I mean is that steroids won’t give you good results by themselves, you also have to have nutrition and training nailed on. Regarding training that means understanding decent form on all the compound lifts, how to progressive overload, the difference between rep ranges and goals, how to follow a program etc

It’s basic but honestly just doing the basics in the first 1-2 years of training is all most need to get the same results as you’ll get off roids.

What’s you one rep max on squat, dead and bench bro?

Sethbelg

Awards
Thanks for all the information brother , i am in America and i have been learning on my own and i still ask and learn each day , my maximum one rep squat is 100lbs 10 each rep 4 times / Dead lift 125lbs 10 each rep 4 times / Bench 180lbs 8 each rep 4times .. I eat 6 times a day oatmeal with fresh fruits 4 whole eggs in breakfast early in the morning by early i mean 4 am then at 10 i have coffee and tuna sandwich around 230 pm i get a snack of dry fruit and nuts and head to the gym workout for an hour and afterwards i get another snack peanut-butter with banana cinnamon and handful of almonds and a slice of american cheese , dinner i have rice broccoli and fish .. i do this everyday and with slight changes in the veggies and legumes ..I do not drink any soft drinks nor soda nor sweets except Saturdays i get buffet food and dessert will be a slice of chocolate cake or pecan-pie slice ..

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Read The Art of Bodybuilding by Schwarzenegger - changed my life and taught me a ton.

If you in the reading mood also get the Swoly Bible for the laughs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the information brother , i am in America and i have been learning on my own and i still ask and learn each day , my maximum one rep squat is 100lbs 10 each rep 4 times / Dead lift 125lbs 10 each rep 4 times / Bench 180lbs 8 each rep 4times .. I eat 6 times a day oatmeal with fresh fruits 4 whole eggs in breakfast early in the morning by early i mean 4 am then at 10 i have coffee and tuna sandwich around 230 pm i get a snack of dry fruit and nuts and head to the gym workout for an hour and afterwards i get another snack peanut-butter with banana cinnamon and handful of almonds and a slice of american cheese , dinner i have rice broccoli and fish .. i do this everyday and with slight changes in the veggies and legumes ..I do not drink any soft drinks nor soda nor sweets except Saturdays i get buffet food and dessert will be a slice of chocolate cake or pecan-pie slice ..
I don’t think you understand what 1 rep maximum means. It means the maximum weight you can lift exactly one time and no more times no matter how hard you tried.

Also, you’re not getting enough protein based on your examples. Get your nutrition sorted for sure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really would recommend learning more training and nutrition basics before starting a cycle.
Also, have you tried counting your daily calories?
Are you trying to stay light/lean?

Sethbelg

Awards
I am new to the bodybuilding world , that is why i am here to ask and learn and i appreciate all your help guys . My maximum is the weight i mentioned since i reached it i couldn't add more ..i might consider whey protein and more meat and eggs . I am not starting the cycle until i understand everything well with your help or i might not ..

Sethbelg

Awards
Little bit bigger than what i am now and lean , my daily calorie intake is not that big if you take a look at my daily meals ..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add a 4oz sirloin steak to every meal after breakfast and you’ll be closer to what you should be getting for nutrients.

Sethbelg

Awards
I will consider that though am not into red meat but how about chicken ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with what Old Witch said.

The reason that I asked is because your food, especially protien, looks light.

This is part of what I was referring to above. I'm glad you are willing to learn more/grow more/get stronger before you start your cycle. You will be much more successful.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chicken is a bit lighter on the protein so five 4oz portions would be not quite enough. 6oz-8oz portions perhaps.

Sethbelg

Awards
Thanks buddy i appreciate your positive insights , I will try to add more protein to my daily meals , is there any other suggestions other than just meat ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dymatize whey protein isolate, two scoops per shake, 16 oz liquid, three times a day, replaces 150g of protein you might otherwise have to eat solid food to get. Adding meat to two of your meals and those three shakes a day would be adequate. Using whole milk for those shakes would be recommended in your case with such a calorically deficient diet.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend 3 pounds of skinless boneless chicken breast, 6 total cups of rice, 10 whole eggs, 2 bowls of oats with fruit, 3 onces of peanut butter, 6 slices of wheat toast, 32 ounces of whole milk, 4 tablespoons of extra virgin oilve oil, 16 onces of fish, veggies as you wish. Broken up into meals and consumed each day.

Training basics.

Mon...push day. All exercises where you push the bar or machine or dumbells away from yourself..except shoulder and leg exercises.
Bench press, incline bench press, dumbell flys, dumbell presses, decline bench press, cable flys,

5 sets of these 2 warm up sets. Then one set where your failure..cannot press it again..is around 12 reps. Increase weight, next set your failure should be in the 8 to 10 rep range, increase weight. Failure should be in the 4 to 6 rep range.

Tues...pull day and shoulders. Lat pull down. Bent over rows, seated rows, upright rows, dumbell bent over rows..alternating arms. Lateral raises with dumbells, dumbell seated overhead press, militarily press. Shoulder shrugs.

Follow the same rep technique used for pull day.

Wed..Legs, arms and dead lift day. Squats, hack squats, legs press, weighted lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises, dead lifts,
Bicep curls with bar, dumbell biceps curl, preacher curls, hammer curls, tricep press down..bar and rope. Tricep extension with rope, skull crushers with bar.

Follow the same rep technique...

Thursday...rest day.

Then repeat this cycle. Its pretty much what I do..close to how I eat. Im 45 years old. Without Test..you may have to break up the workout and train less days a week. Its just an idea...no one workout fits everyone and no one diet will yeild the same results either. You need to be consuming between 300 and 400 grams of protein on a daily basis. You need to lift heavier so you can tear muscle fibers so they can heal and grow stronger. Also, I would run the Test at 600 a week for 20 weeks.

If you follow this diet..as close as you can..training program..as close as you can...and take the test as I mentioned, you should be very pleased with your results.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh..the food should be in like 8 meals. Sounds crazy I know...but thats how you do it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These guys got you covered on the food side bro but honestly, those weights are low.

100% I would get a personal trainer or coach to help you get your training sorted. You should be lifting way more as a natty.

I’m saying this because you’ll be messing with your hormones to achieve something you can do without drugs - so what’s the point? All this stuff has risks brother.

Just my opinion but get your training a diet sorted first and then when you stop gaining naturally look to steroids if you want.

Good luck man

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These guys got you covered on the food side bro but honestly, those weights are low.

100% I would get a personal trainer or coach to help you get your training sorted. You should be lifting way more as a natty.

I’m saying this because you’ll be messing with your hormones to achieve something you can do without drugs - so what’s the point? All this stuff has risks brother.

Just my opinion but get your training a diet sorted first and then when you stop gaining naturally look to steroids if you want.

Good luck man
Yeah..that is a good point. Here is my thought on this. At 42, test is probably already low so 600 isnt really that big of a cycle. And also, at 42, you dont have too many cycles in front of you. My personal opinion..unless this guy is absolutely clueless..would be to go for it. The trainer is a good idea..if he has the money. If he cant afford that...YouTube is an excellent way to observe form and training techniques. If it was me at that age, and I had been training of three years, Im pushing all my chips to the middle. Thats just me though.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah..that is a good point. Here is my thought on this. At 42, test is probably already low so 600 isnt really that big of a cycle. And also, at 42, you dont have too many cycles in front of you. My personal opinion..unless this guy is absolutely clueless..would be to go for it. The trainer is a good idea..if he has the money. If he cant afford that...YouTube is an excellent way to observe form and training techniques. If it was me at that age, and I had been training of three years, Im pushing all my chips to the middle. Thats just me though.
I agree. The low weight has me a little worried but i mean getting diet in order and running test, theres nowhere for the weight to go but up. Just crazy to me cause i was benching 300, deadlifting 500, and squatting 400 before i ever touched gear

Sethbelg

Awards
Thank you so much Swimfan65 for your time and your patience and all your helpful insights , it sounds like a good programme i will definately try to follow it to the letter . Esp that we are almost the same age ..

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much Swimfan65 for your time and your patience and all your helpful insights , it sounds like a good programme i will definately try to follow it to the letter . Esp that we are almost the same age ..
Good. Have questions or anything let me know. Me and the guys are here to help.

Sethbelg

Awards
Thanks Whisky appreciate your honesty . Swimfan65 handed me a golden program that i will follow and see where i can get with if i achieve the results am seeking i will discard the idea doing that cycle .

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also..too make things easier. Buy a ton of tupperwear containers. I cook and prepare all my meals for a week on my rest day. My fridge is full of containers...each has the exact same thing in it. I eat 6 of those a day..sometimes more..but Im cutting..so Im down to 6.

Sethbelg

Awards
should i really reach those weights you are pushing to touch gear ?

Sethbelg

Awards
Good idea i will need to do that though i will be in troubles with my lady about it LOL