Beginner cure !

benjiix

Awards
Hey all !

I have 19, 5"9 tall for 154 pounds.

I read lot of topics on Olympus UK, and i want to start my first cure.

However I dont know which who to start with.

I look for SUP3R-4 ELITE with the beginner cure 220/220/220/220/220/220 on 6 weeks and go on pct with SUP3R PCT .

Can i have more information on it, and if you know a better product :D

Have a nice day !

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your too young pal come back in 4 years

benjiix

Awards
thanks, i see a topic of best prohormone for beginners , and they say SUP3R-4 it's not good so i will go on SUP3R-EPI.

Why Sup3r-PCT is not good for the pct ?

benjiix

Awards
I know i'm young is for that i want a prohormone with small side effect or any like Sup3r-Shr3d (beginners cure)

benjiix

Awards
I understand so Sup3r-Shr3d could be nice for me, gain lean muscle without side effect

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
19 is too young to start a Cycle of anything hormonal.
If you want to get big, you already have enough of everything in your body to get big except a plan.

You need a Plan, my man.
Answer these questions, and then you'll be on the road to bigger and better.

Weight 154
Body Fat%: <--

TDEE *Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories
or, if you wish to quickly get a number: Men's TDEE = 11 x Body Weight, Women's TDEE = 10 x Body Weight

How many calories are you consuming per day?

What are your macro breakdowns? (Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats):

---

Look at just lifting some weight: (HST, PHAT, 3 on 1 off will get you results and it's old school - worked for me)
Be a student of lifting. We don't know your experience, but guessing by your questions, you need to read.

benjiix

Awards
Body fat i think i'm 13% , for the TDEE i got 1 700 calories, i will try to answer to the others question with tommarow , thanks !

Yeah i'm a student &#55357;&#56833; !

I can take Sup3r-shr3d ?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Body fat i think i'm 13% , for the TDEE i got 1 700 calories, i will try to answer to the others question with tommarow , thanks !

Yeah i'm a student í*½í¸￾ !

I can take Sup3r-shr3d ?
If you think an otcpct is good enough then you definitely aren't ready / haven't done enough research, to cycle. Do yourself a favor and eat more food andlift heavier weights.