Before I start this stack - Suggestions?

PJLFit

Awards
6:30 AM - Wake up - Fasted
2 caps Shift
1 cap Forskolin-95
1 200mg caffeine pill

10:30 AM - Brisk Morning Walk - Fasted
2 caps Norcodrene
1 25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)
2 caps LCLT (1.5g)

1:30 pm Workout - Fasted
2 scoops Alphamine
1 25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)
2 caps LCLT (1.5g)

2:30-2:45 Post workout/First meal
1 Multivitamin
1 Fish oil

6:00 PM Dinner - Last meal
2 caps Slinmax
1 cap fish oil

Final dosing schedule - Been doing this for a week now. So far so good! Thanks everyone for their replies to my original post.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of a lot of people taking norcodrene alphamine and shift at the same time so be careful with that. Usually its shift and one or the other. But other than that it looks like a basic layout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't recommend going over 3 servings (caps or scoops) of Alphamine/Norcodrene.

Otherwise I also would avoid combining Slinmax and Forskolin-95 at the same time (cAMP and Berberine interaction).

Looks very good though, should be solid.

jathan_howe

Awards
Bolt beat me to it. Dose berberine and forskolin as far apart as possible

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious - just 2 meals? How many calories each?

PJLFit

Awards
I haven't heard of a lot of people taking norcodrene alphamine and shift at the same time so be careful with that. Usually its shift and one or the other. But other than that it looks like a basic layout.
Oh, I was reading and saw the all day thermo stack from the Pes website and it said 1-2 servings of alpha or Norco with 1 shift then the PM, another 1-2 servings alpha or Norco with 1 shift. I also read not to go more than 4 per day. I'll stick with 3, thanks!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
many ppl do that.
while dieting, i use 3 meals and fast around 16hours daily
makes fat burners (esp with yohimbine) more efficient imo..

PJLFit

Awards
We don't recommend going over 3 servings (caps or scoops) of Alphamine/Norcodrene.

Otherwise I also would avoid combining Slinmax and Forskolin-95 at the same time (cAMP and Berberine interaction).

Looks very good though, should be solid.
Thanks. I saw on the pes website 1-2 am alpha or Norco with 1 shift then 1-2 pm alpha or Norco with 1 shift. OK I'll drop the forskolin at night

PJLFit

Awards
1200 each meal. Sometimes a little less for lunch and more for dinner. It's easy for me to hit and still lose weight

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1200 each meal. Sometimes a little less for lunch and more for dinner. It's easy for me to hit and still lose weight
How many carbs are you planning to have at that last meal? Since you are planning Slinmax only pre dinner, you may be able to bump dose to 3 pills.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Omega 3's look low (unless you eat a lot of fatty fish?) - all the body comp data seems to be between 3-4g combined DHA/EPA. The most recent was with overweight women losing fat mass in that range.

LCLT looks high. *If you need it at all (if not deficient, extra does little)* you can save some money by dropping to 2g.

PJLFit

Awards
How many carbs are you planning to have at that last meal? Since you are planning Slinmax only pre dinner, you may be able to bump dose to 3 pills.
Normally 120-150. The serving size was 2 so I was just going to go by that. I don't have experience with GDA's.

Omega 3's look low (unless you eat a lot of fatty fish?) - all the body comp data seems to be between 3-4g combined DHA/EPA. The most recent was with overweight women losing fat mass in that range.

LCLT looks high. *If you need it at all (if not deficient, extra does little)* you can save some money by dropping to 2g.
I have the EVL fish oil. I could add in an extra pill. Is it necessary? I was going by the serving size. 3-4g would get expensive pretty quick if I need that much for EPA/DHA combined. I don't eat meat much at all so I figured I'd be deficient.

Fish Oil 60% Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,250 mg
Eicosanoic Acid (EPA) 450 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300 mg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps Slinmax will be plenty for 150g imo.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have the EVL fish oil. I could add in an extra pill. Is it necessary? I was going by the serving size. 3-4g would get expensive pretty quick if I need that much for EPA/DHA combined. I don't eat meat much at all so I figured I'd be deficient.

Fish Oil 60% Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,250 mg
Eicosanoic Acid (EPA) 450 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300 mg
Just relaying what I come across - I go to Sam's Club and get their Triple Strength Fish Oil 150ct for $20, it's 900mg combined, I take 4/Day and a bottle lasts 37.5 days. None of this stuff is *vital*, but I try to go for optimal if it doesn't cost too much.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Be safe with the stims.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
That will be an awesome plan, echoing what was stated above be cautious but only you know what you can handle stimulant wise i know a guy who took a bronkaid with norco 3x per day with 2 caps of shift spread out so i think you should be fine. But slowly walk into the doses and make sure all is well then enjoy the results.

PJLFit

Awards
That will be an awesome plan, echoing what was stated above be cautious but only you know what you can handle stimulant wise i know a guy who took a bronkaid with norco 3x per day with 2 caps of shift spread out so i think you should be fine. But slowly walk into the doses and make sure all is well then enjoy the results.
Thanks! Oh, yes, I'm good with stims. I've run an ec stack with a preworkout before and a yohimbine hcl stack recently. I'll be starting this one tomorrow with the supps and dosages in the OP. Although, I do think that adding bronkaid to that is overkill lol. I wouldn't do that!!! haha

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just relaying what I come across - I go to Sam's Club and get their Triple Strength Fish Oil 150ct for $20, it's 900mg combined, I take 4/Day and a bottle lasts 37.5 days. None of this stuff is *vital*, but I try to go for optimal if it doesn't cost too much.
I know youre usually well read when it comes to your supps, so interested in your take...MrC always recommended not exceeding 3gm per day. Six hundred over that, meh, may not be 'major' but, he was pretty adamant that 3gm be the upper daily dose.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I know youre usually well read when it comes to your supps, so interested in your take...MrC always recommended not exceeding 3gm per day. Six hundred over that, meh, may not be 'major' but, he was pretty adamant that 3gm be the upper daily dose.
I'm more of a Mr. A (Aragon) guy and was doing 2.7g (3 GelCaps) forever. After the recent study (Logan, Samantha Louise. Physical Activity and Nutrition as Modifiable Lifestyle Factors for Healthy Aging in Older Adults. The University of Guelph, 2013) which did indeed use exactly 3g - I figured 600mg over isn't going to affect immune function worth worrying about.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try to space your SlinMax dose a little more than 4.5 hours apart due to the F95 in Shift and berberine is SlinMax. I would try to space it out 6 hours, if not more.

PJLFit

Awards
I would try to space your SlinMax dose a little more than 4.5 hours apart due to the F95 in Shift and berberine is SlinMax. I would try to space it out 6 hours, if not more.
OK will do! I tried to find how far apart but couldn't find the info. I'll go ahead and take the 2 shift in the am to be on the safe side with that. Edited my OP now. Thanks man

PJLFit

Awards
Final dosing schedule is in the OP now. Been doing this for a little over a week. Everything has been great so far! Those are some amazing supplements and will be a staple in my future stacks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final dosing schedule is in the OP now. Been doing this for a little over a week. Everything has been great so far! Those are some amazing supplements and will be a staple in my future stacks.
Awesome!

Glad you are enjoying it, keep us updated on the results.