before I order....

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for the advice of all you knowlegable experienced builders. (how was that for ass kissing? now humour my question)

I am looking for proper post cycle therapy and figured I would list what was planned and about to be ordered until I stumbled upon this thread looking for formestane.

It was going to consist of 3 weeks with Hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore and trn-x. (i have liquid nolva on hand incase of flare ups) It was also planning on including cycle support while taking the cycle.

the pct was going to consist of
Nolva
creatine mono
Androstenetrione for AI
retain-2 for anti cort
sustain alpha for a test booster
and cycle support as well.

Now, what am I missing, and if I can get my greedy little hands on the new formestane product, what can I knock off my order?

More simply, what would YOU take

This is also partially a shameless plug as I will be logging the pre during and post cycle on am with bucket loads of pictures and feedback

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
More simply, what would YOU take...
Personally, I'd take Torem over Nolva, I like DTH over the Sustain Alpha, and I'd drop the AI until after PCT. Everything else looks good.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
good stuff. I have never looked in to dht...

off to read up. keed the input coming

oh, and as for the torem over nolva... my um, "pharmacy" currently only has nolva...

Would I be best to look elsewere for torem?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hard time finding anything on DTH... got any specifics... company or if it;s even otc

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
haha, found it, and the damn thing is out of stock, just like the formestane I was trying to get