Been using High Volume. Need recommendations on othe NO products with no stims.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Solution maybe you can recommend something since you seem to know the best to go with.

Anyone else who has any recommendations I would really appreciate your feedback.

I've been using High Volume by PEScience but would like to try another companies NO product to stack with my current pre workout which is HyperMax XT by Performax.

Please let me know what ones you would recommend me going with. Thank you!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax is a solid option. You have a good dose of nitrates, GSNO, and glycerol for NO/pumps, and also Alpha-GPC and huperzine-A to provide additional stim-free focus.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume is still one of the better non-stim pump products out there.

EP1LOGUE is definitely worth a look if you want some natural anabolics with your pumps. Big 600mg dose (-)-epicatechin with the Phytofuse delivery system to enhance bioavailability, plus Vaso6 for vasodilation and pump. Also includes urolithin B, which is a natural anabolic. Should work well solo as a non-stim pump + natty anabolic, or stacked with a stimmed preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume is a good option. Like someone else stated, VasoMax should be considered as well. Very solid non stim pre workout that produces very solid pumps (nitrates). It is properly dosed and tastes great. The other benefit from using it is it stacks very well with other products like PowerMax xt and HyperMax xt.

If you are interested, nutriverse has a sale on all Performax Labs products. 20% off when added to your cart then use promo code AM5 for an additional 5% off. Killer deal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/vasomax-by-performax-labs/

IMG_0359.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax. Not only do you get nitrates for epic pumps, but the Hup A and Alpha GPC are great to increase focus as well.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get free shipping for the 60 bucks.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
AlphaSurge by 1st phorm is solid. It’s pill form, AWESOME pumps

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The price is what it is. The ingredient profile of Celluvol is the best I have seen, and I decided to give it a shot. I work out 5 days a week, so it will last me 6 weeks. I can justify spending $2 per workout on a preworkout that I can both see and feel is working. Lord knows I have pissed away a boatload of money over the past few decades on supplements which did little or nothing. I've only been taking it for one week, so the verdict is still out. But I am impressed up to this point.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
The price is what it is. The ingredient profile of Celluvol is the best I have seen, and I decided to give it a shot. I work out 5 days a week, so it will last me 6 weeks. I can justify spending $2 per workout on a preworkout that I can both see and feel is working. Lord knows I have pissed away a boatload of money over the past few decades on supplements which did little or nothing. I've only been taking it for one week, so the verdict is still out. But I am impressed up to this point.
How’s the taste? Unfortunately I’m huge in taste

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taste is excellent. Another thing which impressed me is the fact that the powder is extremely fine, whereas most PWO powders suffer from annoying clumping.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Pipes is on sale at Nutraplanet right now for 9.99. It's a basic formula, but I enjoy it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVo2 Max is an excellent non-stim option that includes nitrates, glycerol as well as nootropics.

Another great option would be VasoMax

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Vasomax. Since you are using HyperMax XT, it makes perfect sense. They are made to be used separately or stacked together.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides HV I like PlasmaJet by Gaspari even though it does contain a very minimal amount of caffeine. Also have some Olympus Labs Ep1logue and Purus Condense to try out soon.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep seeing all these recommendations for Vasomax. Think I'm gonna have to give it a shot, since I'm almost out of MaxReps.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Performax reps always repping hard af ��

josun

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs stim free is better and way cheaper

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hemavol and Hemavo2 max by Iforce Nutrition are very good pump products.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm a huge fan of OL. Before Re1gn came out, I thought Conqu3r was the best stim PWO (I'm still waiting for the stim-free Re1gn). I love Tr1umph,and today I am expecting 2 bottles of Ep1logue in my mailbox. So no argument against OL. Because Conqu3r is being phased out by Re1gn, you probably can get some 2 for 1 deals. But I became intrigued with Celluvol because its major ingredients are similar to Conqu3r, but at higher dosages.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot puris labs noxygen. It's cheap ans effective.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From my understanding there are no plans for OL to make a stim free reign

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing all these recommendations for Vasomax. Think I'm gonna have to give it a shot, since I'm almost out of MaxReps.
MaxReps vote 10! simple and functional.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Performax reps always repping hard af í*½í¸‚
I constantly suggest other company products. But there is a reason why I wanted to work for Performax Labs. The products work and I do not want to tarnish my reputation around here. VasoMax is a great alternative to a stim pre workout.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is being released within the week. It is already on the way to the warehouse. It is the most powerful NON-stim, muscle pump/volumization product on the market. If anyone knows of a stronger one, please let me know. To my knowledge, MA-PUMP is the ONLY product available which optimally increases the pump/muscle fullness through nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization, while attacking each of these categories through multiple pathways. For example, just the nitric oxide component alone increases nitric oxide levels through 3 separate mechanisms, making it the strongest nitric oxide booster available today. When combined with its ability to increase blood plasma (it contains the largest dose of HydroMax on the market) and improve intracellular hydration, MA-PUMP leaves no stone upturned in its quest to deliver the biggest pumps/muscle fullness possible.

Product Name: MA-PUMP

Serving Size: 1 scoop (33.25 g)
Servings per Container: 20
-----------------------------------------------------------
Per Serving:
Calories: 32
Total Carbohydrates: 8 g
Sugar (as dextrose): 8 g

Tri-Pathway N.O. Boosting System

Arginine–eNOS–Nitric Oxide Pathway
Citrulline Malate (2:1): 8,000 mg
Nitrosigine (arginine inositol silicate): 1,000 mg
CAPROS (phyllanthus emblica): 250 mg

eNOS Cofactor Preservation Pathway
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 500 mg

Nitrate–Nitrite–Nitric Oxide Pathway
Sodium Nitrate: 1,500 mg

HydroMax (glycerol powder 65%): 5,000 mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: 4,000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous: 3,000 mg
Taurine: 2,000 mg

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is being released within the week. It is already on the way to the warehouse. It is the most powerful NON-stim, muscle pump/volumization product on the market. If anyone knows of a stronger one, please let me know. To my knowledge, MA-PUMP is the ONLY product available which optimally increases the pump/muscle fullness through nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization, while attacking each of these categories through multiple pathways. For example, just the nitric oxide component alone increases nitric oxide levels through 3 separate mechanisms, making it the strongest nitric oxide booster available today. When combined with its ability to increase blood plasma (it contains the largest dose of HydroMax on the market) and improve intracellular hydration, MA-PUMP leaves no stone upturned in its quest to deliver the biggest pumps/muscle fullness possible.

Per Serving:

Very good. Sale price?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot puris labs noxygen. It's cheap ans effective.
Actually have an unopened tub of it that I plan to start using soon. Have heard great things about it. Even TheSolution has said its the best pump product on the market.

Per Serving:

Looks like a solid profile

Zariph

Awards

Per Serving:

wow this looks really good actually! Will this be carried by any eu retailer?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Per Serving:

HOLY PUMPS.

Looks good! This could easily be one of the top contenders for best pump pre. My current fav is MaxReps.

Or 12g SNS Cit Mal + 2g Agmatine + IFORCE KNO3.

Ultimate combo

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what the price per serving is going to be.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carbon Prep is on sale, and badass.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card again! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!

MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Per Serving:

This profile takes the cake for pump products.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used just about all of them (except VasoMax, I do need to add that to my Pump list)...

Right now I have Core Pump at home, Sleevebuster (CT Fletcher), Full as F--k (5% nutrition), PlasmaJet, Hemavo2 Max, etc.

And honestly, I go to PlasmaJet or Core Pump almost 99% of the time. Convenience with the pills (PlasmaJet) or if I have time the powder (I use two scoops of Pump) and honestly my workouts have been excellent.

Pump products are a tricky, TRICKY thing (trust me, I use them religiously) and what products work for some may not work for others. You have to really find what works best for you. I know that sounds very cliche, but it's so true. And in order to do that you have to try a wide variety.

Best of luck!

-Spaz