Been out of the game for a while help me out please

Willy617

Awards
Hope everyone is doing well with the whole COVID mess.

so I’ve done several cycles.

first cycle was the original SD
Followed up after a year break with SD EPI cycle
Then did a full 12 week beginner cycle (I know should have done this before I ever touched PHs) of test
Next cycle was test e / tren A / masteron
followed that up with a steel supps stack of different PHs

I Havnt done anything at all in a while. Roughly two years. I am in a serious relationship that is very much anti injections. So I pretty much have to scrap that for the time being. I am interested in a sarm cycle but I’m honestly not familiar with what would be a good bulking stack or a good site to acquire any legit Sarms. Any help would be greatly appreciated on dosage and what to take to stack on some winter weight and size.
I have also had issues with gyno in the past so I keep arimidex on hand at all times with nova for PCT

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Given your history, I think you ‘might’ be disappointed with sarms...unless you stack a couple and run them at high enough dosages. (Stacking off the jump will make it hard to know what’s doing what though)

With that said, I had good success with Ostarine & LGD4033, with Dermacrine (which you should definitely include, or
something like it, since you don’t want to pin)

I feel though I got lucky and didn’t have any huge sides, and recovered fine with a serm.
I don’t plan on running sarms again, just not enough long term studies etc. They are truly “research chemicals” and we are the lab rats...

I think you might be happier with a ‘classic methyl’ as there’s quite a few legally available and a Transdermal ‘base’ + on cycle supports and Tudca...With a serm (or 2) post.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You had some serious cycles, so you could be disappointed with something mild like sarms like @Rad83 said. I'll look into transdermals, add some transdermal test base, dienolone and a methyl of your choice. Bigger gains than with any sarm.

Willy617

Awards
You had some serious cycles, so you could be disappointed with something mild like sarms like @Rad83 said. I'll look into transdermals, add some transdermal test base, dienolone and a methyl of your choice. Bigger gains than with any sarm.
Do you mind DMing me to try and help me lock onto some good ones ? I can’t find any online. Last time I used SD I took hi tech and had great success but that was a long time ago

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mind DMing me to try and help me lock onto some good ones ? I can’t find any online. Last time I used SD I took hi tech and had great success but that was a long time ago
‘Vicious labs makes great products - dmz, msten, M1a ...

i agree is the password