Been on test e 400 for 1 year

Ojay91

Awards
Hi, I’ve been on 1.5 ml per week of test 400 for just over 1 year. I was new to it all when started and did as I was told by someone else who had been running without a break. I want to come off but I’m worried about libido and moods etc. can anyone tell me how bad this is and if I run the right pct, how easy it is to stop? My heads been everywhere recently and I want to know if this would of had an effect on it? Thanks I’m advance

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone can answer this. Too many variable. Age, genetics, lifestyle, etc. It's possible you could bounce back quickly or you may end up needing permanent TRT. You could fall anywhere in the middle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above there’s a lot of factors that come into play and it’s impossible to say it you’ll bounce back or not.
One thing is certain, even if you do bounce back and restart your natural production.. (which is very possible) you’re in for a hell of a shitty ride before you feel somewhat okay. This is going so suck big time

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just drop to a trt dose for a while, then decide if you want to PCT... The fastest PCT would be dosing yourself with triptorelin and run a 6 week clomid PCT right after. Then wait 8 weeks and get bloods and see what's up, then 16 weeks after that get more bloods to check and see if everything is still good. If you don't bounce back then it's trt forever babay

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
might wanna go straight to hmg instead of HCG. it's just lh and fsh in one. doctors can prescribe fsh separate to stack with HCG if you're going with pharma. I forget the name of the product

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, I’ve been on 1.5 ml per week of test 400 for just over 1 year. I was new to it all when started and did as I was told by someone else who had been running without a break. I want to come off but I’m worried about libido and moods etc. can anyone tell me how bad this is and if I run the right pct, how easy it is to stop? My heads been everywhere recently and I want to know if this would of had an effect on it? Thanks I’m advance
Are you saying you've ran 600mg a week for over a year?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, it’s not necessarily bad, I know ppl that run 500 yr around with no issues but only blood test will tell how it effected you. Hopefully you can recover with an aggressive PCT but nothing is for certain, get off everything and do Clomid and HCG for 8 weeks and do a blood test and go from there.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And they've all been dropping like flies lol
It’s true, 7 died out of thousands of professionals. Dropping like flies…. And it’s obviously the steroids! It’s not the fact they are 300 lbs of pure muscle that strains the heart on top of diueretics and what not. How many classic competitors or mens physique have you seen die? That’s right 0. The risk is there and I don’t encourage anyone to do it though.