Been gone for a while, AndroEnhance kick start my desire to lift?

J

josephd79

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been out of the gym for about 3 months with zero desire to lift. Just burnt out. Work then workout, eat more than everyone around me while not enjoying myself when friends go out & party. So I gave it up but I'm feeling like I may be ready to go back.

I love PP & have a lot of leftover stuff from them but was wondering if AndroEnhance can be used to just get started? Not necessarily day 1 but a lone cycle of just the topical version to get my energy and desire to go and lift. Otherwise, I feel I may never go back...

Im 33 now and have used Amass & Abulk in the past, loved them 100%! So on top of normal PWO, protein shakes and increased food, can AndroEnhance be used as a standalone product where I'm not expecting massive gains but rather increased test level for overall alpha feeling?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone, I've been out of the gym for about 3 months with zero desire to lift. Just burnt out. Work then workout, eat more than everyone around me while not enjoying myself when friends go out & party. So I gave it up but I'm feeling like I may be ready to go back.

I love PP & have a lot of leftover stuff from them but was wondering if AndroEnhance can be used to just get started? Not necessarily day 1 but a lone cycle of just the topical version to get my energy and desire to go and lift. Otherwise, I feel I may never go back...

Im 33 now and have used Amass & Abulk in the past, loved them 100%! So on top of normal PWO, protein shakes and increased food, can AndroEnhance be used as a standalone product where I'm not expecting massive gains but rather increased test level for overall alpha feeling?
It's meant to be used with other Andro series products. Primordial doesn't really recommended it as a stand alone.

You may want to find the desire to lift minus the prohormones. Using them as a crutch isn't really the best way to go about things. You should have a well established foundation before dabbling in hormones.