Beeing sick on cycle

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So if you catch a cold on cycle. What do you usually do?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Drink a sh!tload of Vitamin C,Go to Dr,drink (water) as usual 6L+ and try and maintain calorie intake

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Stay out of the gym

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So just the usual things if one catches a cold. The Gear changes nothing?
Thx

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
it can and depending on what type of antibiotic (if required) you take, it could lower your immune system even lower-

eat, stay hydrated and get better- no offense, but I hate sickies in the gym- you spread germs like wildfire

and get better soon

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics doesnt help for common colds (viruses). Also it shouldnt be taken unless really necessary.
If I get a light cold without fever and no sore throat I usually do a normal/light workout. Rest, eat, sleep. Continue to dose cycle if it doesnt affect you in a bad way.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vitamin D might help too. How far into the cycle are you?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Just a few days but I don't want to PCT at this point. Dosage is 20mg D1methadrol and 40mg Tr1umph so far.

I pause my workout until I am healthy again, as health is more important than gains but I wasn't sure if I would have to stop the cycle. The consensus seems to be to just get well while taking the gear so I'll try that.

Thanks guys

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People might flame me for this but cold eeze and/or cycle assist because of the zinc glauconate. When I started cycle assist I was around so many people who were sick and even made out with someone who came down with a cold the very next day after that. I was positive I was going to get sick but it never happened.. Cold eeze is basically a specific form of zinc in lozenge form. I swear it works if you take it at the onset of cold symptoms