Becoming super human with Humapro

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First a big thank you to ManimalPatB for this opportunity.

I have the sweet tea flavor of huma pro, and have been using it pre and post workout the last 3 days.

My intention with this mini review is to look at a few items:
  • Taste
  • Mixability
  • Result

After 3 days here are my initial thoughts:

I love tea, I’m half English so I believe it’s in my blood :). With that said, the sweet tea is excellent. The flavor is truly nailed. It might be too sweet for some, and if that is the case, add a little more water to the shaker and enjoy. I have been pleasantly surprised.

The mixability is very good. A few shakes in a small shaker cup and little to no residue remaining in the cup.

In terms of effects, honestly it’s too early to tell. I typically do a faster run at 4am, and then after work I lift. I am usually home by 4-4:30as I work in a high school. Once I give this a bit more time I feel I will be able to accurately articulate the effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I may have to give this a try!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m enjoying it thus far. The taste alone is out of this world

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

this is gonna be AWESOME

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been splitting it up a bit. After my am fasted cardio and post lift in the afternoon. Very easy to get down, definitely no gaging. Lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Been splitting it up a bit. After my am fasted cardio and post lift in the afternoon. Very easy to get down, definitely no gaging. Lol
Yeah man. They really got the flavoring right on Humapro

The earlier flavors (when it first came out) was brutal. But now it is on point!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man. They really got the flavoring right on Humapro

The earlier flavors (when it first came out) was brutal. But now it is on point!!!!
couldn't agree more. Has a nice sweet twinge, but not the least bit overpowering.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A quick jump in this morning. I am liking the split (1 scoop am and 1 pm) both post workout.

Obviously there is not much to note in terms of my workout performance, as much of that is predicated on how my day at work has gone. I do feel refreshed and a slight increase in pump.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting the green apple soon, freakin pumped!