Beau's Sponsored Log - Strong Supplements - Vital Alchemy Shredded

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thanks to the good people at Strong Supplements who selected me to log Vital Alchemy's Shredded, their fat burning dietary supplement. I have logged several supplements in the past, both capsules and transdermal products, but this is my first log of a fat burning product. Thank you @musclemaker @LeanEngineer @Afi140.

I have some prior experience (as most of us do) using fat burning products, including Yohimbine, Rauwolscine HCL - also known as (Alpha Yohimbine), bitter orange (citrus aurantium - that provides p-synephrine), and the ECA stack (ECA, the acronym for ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin). In my case, I know all to well that I am very sensitive to Yohimbine (in a very unpleasant jittery way), but much less so to Rauwolscine HCL and bitter orange/p-synephrine.

I am very impressed with the ingredient profile of Shredded. I've previously used some of the ingredients separately, but not in this type of combination. In addition to its natural caffeine, the product contains Ashwagandha extract, White Willow Bark extract (that provides salicin, similar to the active ingredient in aspirin), L-Tyrosine, standardized Hesperidin extract (also a form of citrus aurantium), Cocoa Seed extract, Dandelion extract, Olive Lead extract, Grains of Paradise, Theobromine (an xanthine alkaloid of the cacao plant), Cayenne pepper extract, Banaba extract, Fucoxathin Extract, and Black Pepper extract (frequently used to enhance absorption/bioavailability).

Of these, this will be my first exposure to Hesperidin extract, Theobromine and Grains of Paradise (although I have used regular ginger in the past - and although I can't say the extent to which Grans of Paradise differs, I assume it is superior).

Based on some leisure reading, some of these products not only have the ability to increase metabolic rate/burn fat/act as a thermogenic, but they variously also appear to be anti-inflammatory, cardio and brain protective, and have the ability to favorably influence blood lipids.

Like many others, I will be looking to lose body fat after the holidays. This year, even more so - since working from home has made me far more sedentary than usual.

I am in my early 60s, stand about 5'9' and current weigh 189 lbs (yeah, I know).

OK - but what about the log? I came down with diverticulitis early last week, and therefor have to post-pone the start of my log for a few more days (I let the sponsors know this via PM). When the log starts, I will be doing cardio at least 5 days a week, and will continue to follow a relatively high protein and high healthy fat diet, with targeted carbs being 40 grams per day.

My apologies for the delay. More to follow.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st in!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please keep this updated as soon as you see any results, I am in the market for a good fat burner that doesn't make me feel cracked out. Have some beach trips upcoming!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this log for sure! Excited to see how the initial dose treats you.

Please keep this updated as soon as you see any results, I am in the market for a good fat burner that doesn't make me feel cracked out. Have some beach trips upcoming!
@kisaj Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy will be available starting today at 10AM PST on Strong Supplement Shop if interested in checking out more details (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/brands/vital-alchemy)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to still see you around bro!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great intro Beau. Appreciate the detail and look forward to your progress!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All,

Now that I am back, firing on all eight calendars, today is the first day of this log.

About an hour ago I took my first dose (three capsules) of Shredded on an empty stomach. After about 30 to 45 minutes I had a sense of increased alertness, but no feelings of being "jittery" or over-stimmed. I have yet to do cardio, but I'd describe the feeling as a smooth energy.

I don't know if it is coincidental or not, but about the same time as I experienced the feeling of increased alertness, I also had a significant reduction of sinus congestion. I have to assume that this "might" have been a reaction to the Hesperidin - if I am correct that Hesperidin (like bitter orange) contains synephrine.

So far, there is no sense of increased blood pressure, no anxiousness. no gastro-intestinal issues and no other ill effects.

More to follow.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All,

Now that I am back, firing on all eight calendars, today is the first day of this log.

About an hour ago I took my first dose (three capsules) of Shredded on an empty stomach. After about 30 to 45 minutes I had a sense of increased alertness, but no feelings of being "jittery" or over-stimmed. I have yet to do cardio, but I'd describe the feeling as a smooth energy.

I don't know if it is coincidental or not, but about the same time as I experienced the feeling of increased alertness, I also had a significant reduction on sinus congestion. I have to assume that this "might" have been a reaction to the Hesperidin - if I am correct that Hesperidin (like bitter orange) contains synephrine.

So far, there is no sense of increased blood pressure, no anxiousness. no gastro-intestinal issues and no other ill effects.

More to follow.tion
a reduction of sinus congestion sounds like a great bonus.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My "work out" consisted of 20 minutes steady state cardio, at the fastest state I could maintain. I did not ever feel tired (meaning my energy level was good), but my legs felt fatigued (that has everything to do with me allowing myself to get out of shape, and nothing to do with the product). I did not notice any difference in perspiration from when I work out without taking a thermogenic.

Incidentally, I try to drink at least 100 ounces of water per day (and feel better when I do).

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro! Glad you’re back. Jitters are the worst! Glad this was clean energy for you. Looking forward to the log

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My "work out" consisted of 20 minutes steady state cardio, at the fastest state I could maintain. I did not ever feel tired (meaning my energy level was good), but my legs felt fatigued (that has everything to do with me allowing myself to get out of shape, and nothing to do with the product). I did not notice any difference in perspiration from when I work out without taking a thermogenic.

Incidentally, I try to drink at least 100 ounces of water per day (and feel better when I do).
Nice! Glad energy levels were there and consistent.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took today's dose (three capsules) of Shredded on an empty stomach anout 30 minutes prior to doing cardio. As with yesterday, I had a sense of increased alertness, witout any "jittery" or over-stimmed feeling.

About 10 minutes into cardio, I again experienced a significant reduction of sinus congestion. I did some reading on Hesperidin and it seems to have an anti-allergic property. It seems to for me, two days in a row and that is a plus.

Still no sense of increased blood pressure, no anxiousness. no gastro-intestinal issues and no other ill effects. I have not noticed an increase in urination, but because I drink so darn much water - its hard to tell, because I make frequent trips whenever I consume 100+ ounces of water per day. But its only been a couple of days, so the diuretic effect of dandelion might not have kicked in yet. We'll see.

Today's work out consisted of 32 minutes steady state cardio, varying between fast and moderate pace. I never felt tired and my legs felt less fatigued than they did yesterday. There is no appreciable difference in perspiration from my norm.

Yesterday's macros sort of sucked. I consumed 1560 calories, approximately 70 grams of protein, 64 grams of fat - but 111 grams of carbs - so much for low-ish carbs.

Update: 6:05 PM

I did another 20 minutes or cardio at 5PM and then had dinner

Earlier this afternoon I was tired enough to take a nap (I had really lousy night of sleep last night - I don't think it is in any way related to the product, but was a carry over from work-related stress), but couldn't fall asleep. Was the inability to fall asleep for a nap product related? I have no idea (I normally do not nap).

Macros for the day: Calories - 1350, 50 grams of protein, 74 grams of fat, 58 grams of carbs

Sinuses are clear as a bell.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took today's dose (three capsules) of Shredded on an empty stomach anout 30 minutes prior to doing cardio. As with yesterday, I had a sense of increased alertness, witout any "jittery" or over-stimmed feeling.

About 10 minutes into cardio, I again experienced a significant reduction of sinus congestion. I did some reading on Hesperidin and it seems to have an anti-allergic property. It seems to for me, two days in a row and that is a plus.

Still no sense of increased blood pressure, no anxiousness. no gastro-intestinal issues and no other ill effects. I have not noticed an increase in urination, but because I drink so darn much water - its hard to tell, because I make frequent trips whenever I consume 100+ ounces of water per day. But its only been a couple of days, so the diuretic effect of dandelion might not have kicked in yet. We'll see.

Today's work out consisted of 32 minutes steady state cardio, varying between fast and moderate pace. I never felt tired and my legs felt less fatigued than they did yesterday. There is no appreciable difference in perspiration from my norm.

Yesterday's macros sort of sucked. I consumed 1560 calories, approximately 70 grams of protein, 64 grams of fat - but 111 grams of carbs - so much fr low-ish carbs.
the reduction in sinus congestion reduction sounds very nice---just curious if you are doing BP monitoring or just going by 'FEEL'? i've got my BP down pretty low, not using high stim stuff any longer been using the iconic pre which has 225mg caffeine, very interested if using the 2 together would skyrocket BP.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the reduction in sinus congestion reduction sounds very nice---just curious if you are doing BP monitoring or just going by 'FEEL'? i've got my BP down pretty low, not using high stim stuff any longer been using the iconic pre which has 225mg caffeine, very interested if using the 2 together would skyrocket BP.
So far, I've relied on feel, and have not yet bothered to use my BP cuff. I will, I just haven't yet. I don't recommend relying on feel, its just what I've done - and based on the past I (think) have a fairly decent indicator when my BP is elevated. FWIW - the only other stim I am using is coffee, and I take daily vasodilators (arginine and CM). My weight has crept up since I have been working from home and I have been FAR TOO sedentary, something I am changing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far, I've relied on feel, and have not yet bothered to use my BP cuff. I will, I just haven't yet. I don't recommend relying on feel, its just what I've done - and based on the past I (think) have a fairly decent indicator when my BP is elevated. FWIW - the only other stim I am using is coffee, and I take daily vasodilators (arginine and CM). My weight has crept up since I have been working from home and I have been FAR TOO sedentary, something I am changing.
thank you for quick response...i will just follow along and see how things pan out.:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bro. Always nice to have clear sinuses when you’re training. That’s what I liked about ephedrine. Nice natural alternative

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My weight has crept up since I have been working from home
This happened to me as well when lockdowns for covid first took place. My home office was too close to the pantry!:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to compare notes!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This morning: After one cup of coffee - I took three caps Shredded, along with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract.

30 minutes later - I did 35 minutes of cardio, and I pushed myself. Remember the part about not perspiring? Forget it, today - I was sweating like a pig. There was some reduction in sinus congestion, but less so than the past two days.

It seems as if the trips to urinate have become more frequent, but - again - that is hard to assess because of the amount of liquid I am drinking. I have not yet weighed myself (intentionally) and have not yet used the BP cuff.

Update: 7:15 PM

Macros for the day: Calories - 1546, 91 grams of protein, 96 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs

Sinuses are clear as a bell.

As pathetic as it sounds, my legs and glutes are letting me know that I have increased the intensity of the cardio. That feels good, it is signalling me that I am moving and doing things to reverse the far-too-sedentary way I have been conducting my life. Whenever I get this type of sense, I feel that I am contributing to something that is leading in the right direction.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe the Dandelion Root with make you pee a bit more, I have noticed this also !

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In addition to cardio, I will be adding a four-minute workout routine that allegedly gives the same benefits as if you'd worked out in the gym for an hour. Created by Dr. Zach Bush, it’s a type of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). The four-minute workout consists of four basic exercises — squats, tin soldiers, snow angel and military press— which work all 16 major muscle groups. It takes about 4 minutes and I target doing it 3 times a day.

Today, I woke up (after another really crappy night's sleep) and decided to start with breakfast. I will do cardio and start the four-minute workout routine later today. For the first time, I will be taking Shredded after I have had a meal.

Breakfast macros: Calories - 366, 15 grams of protein, 23 grams of fat, 29 grams of carbs

My sleep issues are definitely stress related. Last night I had taken P5P pre-bed, something I will be stopping because of dream vividness, bizarreness and emotionality. Last night was a mess.

Update: 4:15
Did three sets of the Zach Bush 4 minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT).

I will be doing cardio later.

Weight loss: 2 lbs (I started on 1/7/2022)

Update: 5:45
38 minutes of cardio just finished. I never felt tired, but about 20 minutes in my lower legs started to feel pretty darn tight and the last 18 minutes took a bit more effort (I usually go half of my cardio going away from the house, and the remaider on my way back - so, really, I had no choice). Taking Shredded after a meal did not have a discernible difference, and I still had plenty of energy a few hours after I took it (when I did my just finished cardio).

Macros for the day: Calories - 1318, 64 grams of protein, 58 grams of fat, 62 grams of carbs

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking Shredded after a meal did not have a discernible difference, and I still had plenty of energy a few hours after I took it (when I did my just finished cardio).
Nice! Good to know taking it after a meal has a pleasant effect as well.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today, I took 3 caps after lunch, but did not do cardio until 5:40 PM. Enegry was good and smooth throughout the day. No jittery stuff. No symptoms of elevated BP. I feel pretty darned good on Shredded.

Today's cardio was 35 minutes at "my legs really burned". I never felt tired, but my lower legs burned, like "what are you doing?" burned. I'll take that as a good sign.

My pants feel looser; not exactly a technical term, but not quite bro-science either. That, too, I'll take as a good sign.

I did 2 cycles of the Dr. Bush high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It feels a bit "light". Maybe I will increase the repetitions and cadence, I think I should

Last night's sleep was better than it has been. Still not great, but a vast improvement over Sunday night. Last night I did not take P5P pre-bed.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1186, 86 grams of protein, 72 grams of fat, 49 net grams of carbs. I used to target 25 to 30 grams of carbs, but I am not at that low of level yet (Keto? not so much - but I am doing IF, so that part is OK).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is staying under 2kcal a normal routine for you?

I would be HAAAANGRYYY!!!! 🤠

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In short, no. But even though I have been cutting back, I am not feeling noticeably hungry. I have to attribute that to Shredded.
Nice! My appetite is always pretty good so anything to suppress it helps. Good stuff so far. Keep it up

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In short, no. But even though I have been cutting back, I am not feeling noticeably hungry. I have to attribute that to Shredded.
I have also noticed that it is easier to resist food.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today, I took 3 caps on an empty stomach, but did not do cardio until 5:00 PM. Enegry continued to be smooth throughout the day. I feel good on Shredded.

Today's cardio was 30 minutes of steady state, my legs burning consistently throughout. Prior to cardio, I had a black coffee w/ 1 Tbs coconut oil and 1 tbs unsalted grass fed butter. Into that mix, I put tyrosine, aplha GPC, creatine and separately took maca and ginseng. There is no discernible taste to tyrosine, aplha GPC, and creatine.

Last night's sleep was better, but still not great. I came down at about 4:45 and slept on the sofa for a bit longer. No P5P pre-bed. Here is hoping for a good night's sleep.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1217, 46 grams of protein, 70 grams of fat, 94 net grams of carbs. The vast majority of the fat, is healthy fat.

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following!! I don't know what it is, but I always enjoy reading your posts. They are always so well written. I feel like I'm right there with you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today, I took 3 caps on an empty stomach, but did not do cardio until 5:00 PM. Enegry continued to be smooth throughout the day. I feel good on Shredded.

Today's cardio was 30 minutes of steady state, my legs burning consistenty throughout. Prior to cardio, I had a black coffee w/ 1 Tbs coconut oil and 1 tbs unsalted grass fed butter. Into that mix, I put tyrosine, aplha GPC, creatine and separately took maca and ginseng. Theer is no discernible taste to tyrosine, aplha GPC, and creatine.

Last night's sleep was better, but still not great. I came down at about 4:45 and slept on he sofa for a bit longer. No P5P pre-bed. Here is hoping for a good night's sleep.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1217, 46 grams of protein, 70 grams of fat, 94 net grams of carbs. The vast majority of the fat, is healthy fat.
Nice! Macros looking good and low for a cut!

Following!! I don't know what it is, but I always enjoy reading your posts. They are always so well written. I feel like I'm right there with you.
I'm in for this. Interesting product.
Glad you both are following a long on this log!

Reactions: SBH
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not related to Shredded, but related to this log:

Last night, pre-bed, I took the following:

Ashwagandha (Shoden) - 1 240 Mg cap
Magnesium - 1 400 Mg cap
L-Theanine 500 Mg
AAKG 3.5 Grams
Glutamine 5 Grams
Taurine 2 Grams
Inositol 2 Grams

I had the best night's sleep that I have had in a couple of weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you got a good nights sleep !!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today, I took 3 caps on an empty stomach, but - again - did not do cardio until 5:00 PM. My energy throughout the day seemed good, steady stake. No hunger whatsoever. I continue to feel good on Shredded.

Today's cardio was only about 20 minutes, and I'll admit - my heart wasn't in it. But I was going to make sure I did at least one session for the last 7 days. But, candidly, I just "did cardio", no leg burning - maybe just enough to say that I did cardio. Hopefully - I will be awarded style points for honesty.

Although I slept well last night, and never really felt a lack of energy - I yawned throughout the day. I hate to admit it, but I think I need to somehow put together a string of sleep filled nights - as I feel sort of sleep deprived.

Boy, I sure can complain.

So, tonight I will continue with the amino acid//supplement pre-bed deal (Ashwagandha, Magnesium, L-Theanine, AAKG, Glutamine, Taurine and Inositol). If any of you have other suggestions, I am all ears.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1223, 82 grams of protein, 71 grams of fat, 33 net grams of carbs. The vast majority of the fat, is healthy fat. Tonight it was Salmon.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!clean all day energy and appetite suppressant is perfect. Glad you got some restful sleep too. Keep up the good work bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today, I took 3 caps on an empty stomach, but - again - did not do cardio until 5:00 PM. My energy throughout the day seemed good, steady stake. No hunger whatsoever. I continue to feel good on Shredded.

Today's cardio was only about 20 minutes, and I'll admit - my heart wasn't in it. But I was going to make sure I did at least one session for the last 7 days. But, candidly, I just "did cardio", no leg burning - maybe just enough to say that I did cardio. Hopefully - I will be awarded style points for honesty.

Although I slept well last night, and never really felt a lack of energy - I yawned throughout the day. I hate to admit it, but I think I need to somehow out together a string of sleep filled nights - as I feel sort of sleep deprived.

Boy, I sure can complain.

So, tonight I will continue with the amino acid//supplement pre-bed deal (Ashwagandha, Magnesium, L-Theanine, AAKG, Glutamine, Taurine and Inositol). If any of you have other suggestions, I am all ears.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1223, 82 grams of protein, 71 grams of fat, 33 net grams of carbs. The vast majority of the fat, is healthy fat. Tonight it was Salmon.
if it aint broke....sounds like it worked well last night, why would you want to change up---i would stick with it till it no longer works then think about changes...but you already knew this, lol.

hope you sleep well again tonight!!! :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if it aint broke....sounds like it worked well last night, why would you want to change up---i would stick with it till it no longer works then think about changes...but you already knew this, lol.

hope you sleep well again tonight!!! :)
Thanks, Buddy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope the Amino Combo keeps working for you, we all enjoy a good nights sleep!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - last night's sleep was pretty darn terrific. I fell asleep on the sofa from about 7:30 to 9:30, woke up, went to bed (after having my delicious Amino Combo), read until about 11:45 and crashed until I had to get up at 6:45. I did the math - that is 8 hours in the aggregate. Boy, that was great.

Today (so far), 3 caps of Shredded with coffee. I logged into calls, only to find that I was unable to access Zoom, Outlook and a few other applications - there was an update to our server last night that honked things up (technical term). I went in via Outlook 365 and used "plan B".

No cardio yet, but I feel really good. I will update later after cardio and with macros.

Prior to today's cardio - I weighed myself. After 1 wk on Shredded, I have lost 3.7 lbs. I consider that a real step in the right direction. It is honest, not over-stated, and I've not invested a tremendous time doing cardio.

Update: 25 minutes steady state cardio, but I've been slacking on the HIIT exercise workout.

Macros for the day: Calories - 1349, 97 grams of protein, 72 grams of fat, 51 net grams of carbs. The vast majority of the fat was unsalted grass fed butter and avocados. Oh, I added some delicious Pinot Noir as a celebration of "our side" winning a multi-million dollar law suit. I felt very confident that we would prevail after my deposition.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that is 8 hours in the aggregate. Boy, that was great.
I need 8 hours of sleep. I'm typically at the 6 hour mark but I tend to manage that amount of sleep fairly well. Anything less than 6 is hard.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing beats a good nights sleep, or a good nights sleep after sex !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3.7lbs lost in one week is great! Keep it up man

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be back with an update later today. This weekend was taken up with a family funeral.

Update:

I just typed in and lost a fairly comprehensive update, so here is my very short and slightly irritated (at my self inflected error) recap:

Today:
  • 3 caps of Shredded with coffee, 45 minutes later,
  • 20 minute walk with wife, followed by,
  • 40 minutes steady state cardio - enough to work the kinks out and work up a good sweat
  • Measured BP 2 days ago. My systolic blood pressure was probably 15 pts higher than I would like. That (IMO) is not attributable to this product, but instead to life stress and excess weight, so
  • I am being more intentional about taking Lisonopril the way I am supposed to
  • Macros have been consistent
  • Wahoo's Loaded Chicken Nachos are delicious (1/2 order)
More to follow.

Update II:

Macros so far for the day: Calories - 400, 44 grams of protein, 24 grams of fat, 0 net grams of carbs. Aall fat has been from boneless/skinless sardines.

I assembled my new Traeger smoker together today. I've been smoking meats for a few years, but decided to take more dedicated approach.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be bacl with an update later today. This weekend was taken up with a family funeral.
sorry to hear this...the older i get the fewer people i see at family funerals, i find this very sad...

prayers are with you and your family.