BEATING A TESTOSTERONE DRUG TEST

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so i have a few questions.
first of which is,
are there any fire fighters in these forums that can help me out with these questions?
second,
what do any of you know about the new hire drug testing process for recruits in the fire department?
third,
what does one have to do to ensure a passed drug - blood/urine test for test E
fourth,
how would a person remain undetected during the new hire fire academy, considering blood pressure, lipids, etc.

I do know for a fact that the department in question does substantial and frequent testing on endurance, minimum/ maximum out put, VO2 max, heart rate monitoring, etc.
It a very normal thing through out the week to be connected to equipment and told to conduct strenuous actuivity.
so there is the worry about something odd being found within that process as well.

any information regarding this would be a great help.
thanks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chances are they're not testing for Test.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re asking a bunch of general questions that will differ from dept to dept. There is almost zero chance that test is something they are testing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless your competing in the fire fighting games (I jest of course) then why would they test for test?

recreational drugs yes, alcohol yes but PED’s there is no point (plus it’s expensive)

plus there are many people in that sort of field (police etc) who are very well known, compete in BB’ing and clearly use steroids.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like everyone else said it’s next to no chance that they will test for PED’s but if they do it’s even less chance that they will actually watch you pee (like watching your dick while you pee), just get some synthetic pee or have someone pee (that’s not on anything) in a small container you can bring to testing.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like everyone else said it’s next to no chance that they will test for PED’s but if they do it’s even less chance that they will actually watch you pee (like watching your dick while you pee), just get some synthetic pee or have someone pee (that’s not on anything) in a small container you can bring to testing.
Use the whizzinator!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haha, also make sure they are of the same sex. I know someone who got a girl to piss for him 🤦‍♂️

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They won’t test for PEDs unless you **** up and kill someone and then they blame it on roid rage. Never one person in LE or military careers that got tested for PEDs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They won’t test for PEDs unless you **** up and kill someone and then they blame it on roid rage. Never one person in LE or military careers that got tested for PEDs.
They Usually are not tested.
They can be, and (rarely) Are tested.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They Usually are not tested.
They can be, and (rarely) Are tested.
What I was trying to say is “I’ve never met someone that was tested.” I’ve been working for the gov directly and indirectly for over a decade, often with SOF type folks. Never met one that got tested for PEDs. It’s always coke, weed, amphetamines, the usually drug ****.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I was trying to say is “I’ve never met someone that was tested.” I’ve been working for the gov directly and indirectly for over a decade, often with SOF type folks. Never met one that got tested for PEDs. It’s always coke, weed, amphetamines, the usually drug ****.
If I remember correctly, the (very) few I've talked with, said it had to do with being turned in by another.
If I remember correctly, they all were of that type.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, the (very) few I've talked with, said it had to do with being turned in by another.
If I remember correctly, they all were of that type.
Yeah, maybe so. I only know of PED tests being conducted after one really screwed the pooch. Like fucked something up real bad. And then some paper pushing 06 days something like “he looks massive, he must be taking steroids which made him act irrational. We need to test him so we can slap an AR15 on his ass. Make an example of him.”

Again few and far between.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
My dept (police not fire) only does drug tested. PED’s are not tested
People in these types of work need every advantage you can get to come home safe.
Thanks for the reply, how often do get randoms?
If you don't mind me asking, are you with a large city or smaller department?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Ok so what are your guys thoughts on blood pressure mitigation and the different monitors they will have me hooked up to?
I know for a fact that in the new hire academy they put you on treadmills and test your endurance.
They are also looking for various things before going into live fire and while doing PTs.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only risk is if they hook you up to a lie detector test and ask if you’ve ever used illegal drugs and PEDs could fall into this category. I stopped pursuing firefighting due to my past recreational drug use and this scenario(amongst other reasons).

Although I did have a couple fire chiefs just tell me to lie

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, how often do get randoms?
If you don't mind me asking, are you with a large city or smaller department?
Don’t ever get random for PED’s and very rare when someone gets drugged tested for other stuff. Large dept in a large city - 4,500 officers in uniform and 3,000 peace officers out of uniform.